Marathi TV

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 36

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Yes, the good actors like Ajinkya Deo, Sandeep Kulkarni, Sachin K, Atul K are older. The oldest among them, Ajinkya, actually looks the youngest among them!

Sorry folks...haven't yet caught up on all the messages, but am compelled to respond to this message ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³

Sonali, we expect someone like Amir in B'wood (nothing wrong in that ðŸ˜Š) but does Marathi Industry have a script (and funding) to make movies like QSQT/ DDLJ?   So, unfortunately we have to watch Swapnil J ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢.  I swear, it's very annoying to see him as lover boy in YET another movie - Welcome Zindagi (apart from MPM2) with Amruta K. ðŸ¤¢.  I would prefer to watch even Sharad Kelkar in place of Swapnil J / Ankush C.  

This may not be the best example, but Look at what Marathi offered to this handsome guy (he's definitely a hero material, IMO & am sure Anni and Zoey concur ðŸ˜ƒ)...needless to say after watching 2 episodes of KY2, MaNan bug has bit me hard ðŸ˜³; blame Anni and Zoey for spreading the infection ðŸ˜†  And with the peer pressure increasing, and time constraints, all I can do is to my homework on the actors before I actually get myself going crazy!! ðŸ¤”

I am talking about the male lead - Parth Samthan / Laghate (?) in KY2.  He acted in a Marathi movie -- such a disgusting role - 1st 5 mins.

Look at his moustache yaar...they can't even have a better fake moustache for him? He looks worse than a chamya...  And despite being a marathi speaking guys, I am sure that traditional marathi must have been so undauntable for him...they have dubbed his dialogues.  The short film is no exceptional story...Swanandi Tikekar is also there in a very short role.  Parth has the gorgeous Mrunmayee Godbole opposite him but does the story even experiment the newly weds story?...the least they could have done is to show some good interaction between the newly weds before just killing parth's character and making her a widow ðŸ¥±

Why would young aspiring actors not encash their looks and talents in Hindi industry where despite a tough competition they get name, fame (& obviously good material returns) in a short period of time. Look at two of his videos in the most recent serial (Anni may be able to recommend much better ones, I recently got this link from my friends, so just watching the music videos) Seems that this serial has taken him to the abode of fame (good enough to close down 2 shopping malls in his recent Delhi visit - all information courtesy FB and my friends ðŸ˜†)

Of course the songs (and the female lead are equally captivating 😛)
What say folks??

Sorry if this seemed like advertising KY2 again  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ase He Kanyadaan ending.. New serial  from 20th July "Nanda Saukhyabhare"
Looks too typical MMS.
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Answer to the 'Ina Mina Dica' puzzle:
Zoey got it right.

Ina was at the bar and went to church.

Since only six 'parts' of the statements are true, and each person's
name is mentioned four times (once in each line), the 'true place'
must occur twice. 

The bank is mentioned three times, home four, the store three, and the
church only twice. Therefore, 'went to the church' must be the true
half. 

Dica and Mina are each paired with the church in given statements, so
it must have been Ina that went to the church and the bar (an odd
combination) while the other two sisters stayed home.

Here's a new one (Lateral Thinking required!):
Around midday in a totally empty barn with a somewhat wet floor
that was locked from inside they found a 
man who had hanged himself. The 10-foot long rope round his neck
was suspended from a 10-foot high beam but his feet were 3 feet
clear of the ground. The walls of the barn were at least 20 feet
away from him and there was no way to climb to the beam.
How did he hang himself ?
spashta-wakta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Neela.

I am talking about the male lead - Parth Samthan / Laghate (?) in KY2.  He acted in a Marathi movie -- such a disgusting role - 1st 5 mins.

Our resident Asmita strikes again ðŸ˜†

Neela, kahAn khAn se DhUNDh ke lAtI ho yeh info?

I hadn't even heard of 'Pradosh', Parth Laghate & don't think I knew Mrunmayee G had acted in a movie. She is Shrirang G's daughter, right?

The AHK (Ase He KanyAdAn) lead pair is good-looking, as is the Durva pair (despite the height disparity). But the directors seem to always go for the tired old faces of Swapnil J & Sai T. From what angle does either of them look a day under 35? Umesh-Spruha look younger, better, have better chemistry and are much better actors too.
.Neela. thumbnail
HA HA SW...that's the power of search engines ðŸ˜› and of course Facebook!!!  Like they say... Curiosity is the mother of ...(fill in the blanks ðŸ˜†).  I know waeet hota.  Anyhoo...I found the reference of his role in Marathi short film in his wikipedia bio (it was there yesterday when I read and wanted to post it here but seems someone has changed the entire bio today !)  Well...I HAD to see how he spoke in Marathi and luckily the film was available OL.  SO, not more than 10 mins for all that research.  And after all that ...duhhh   his voice was dubbed.  Besides that's a short film so you may not be aware.
 Mrinmayee G. - yes, she's Ranga G's daughter and her recent act is in the home Prod. Baaji (haven't watched the movie yet, but her dance song is there on YT.  I think I mentioned one of her earlier marathi movie with Sachin P. - 'Teecha baap tyacha baap'.  She looked gorgeous in that movie, but the hero was a non Marathi guy and was no match for her. 

And forget about Hruta D. getting any role in a marathi movie soon.  It's just like any field these days - it's all about who you know rather than what you know ðŸ˜”.  I'd love to see her in a Movie though.  No hopes for Harshad Atkari   - with that poor marathi diction, forget it.  Also, unlike Hindi audience and the kind of media advertising platform they get, Marathi industry does not have all the marketing gimmicks mastered.  Same for Shashank K. - though he looks good (and he is under the impression that he's a chocolate hero / boy next door etc. which he has said in many interviews) he is far from being a movie hero material.  So we'll have to wait and watch who's luck gets them the big screen.  Until then Swapnil Joshi...Arrggghh!!

UK and SJ are currently showcasing their movie PG in Europe you can see the pictures on her FB profile.

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Neela !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the crazy fan club of KYY and of course Parth Samthaan / Laghate... ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

yeh KYY ka bukhar agar ek baar chadh gaya to itni aasaani se uterta nahi hai...  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜› this is my self experience... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

dawa bhi kam na aaye ... duwa bhi kam na aaye... bas MaNan ka atleast ek scene daily dekho to bukhar control main rehta hai... ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

would like to hear more from u once u start it watching regulerly...

neways thanks for the link of Pradosh... on YT only trailor is there... and yess... i agree completely Parth looks worst than Chamya... forget about his voice... I can't even relate to his deadly smile which is so adoring in KYY...

and that moustache ...  yuckss...

there are two more FB videos of the serial which i would like to share over here... look at his lip-sync and expressions... first one is before his heart break and next is after heart break...

in fact his lip-sync is so good for every song...

I read somewhere that he is interested in singing... so if he possess good voice then he must be having that extra edge for doing lip-sync so perfectly...

neways here are the links...

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as regards marathi heroes...
its so unfortunate that when we had handsome heroe like Ajinkya Deo at his peak time.. the movies that were made at that time mainly based on Saas-Bahu drama and all melodramatic and tragic movies leaving little scope for male lead to explore himself and showcase his talent... tya kalat Lakshmikant Berde, Ashok Saraf, Sachin and Mahesh Kothare yanchech pic yayache

Madhlya generation madhe lot of talent wasted in B-grade Marathi movies... Subodh Bhave, Lokesh Gupte, Shreyas Talpade, Ankush Choudhari, Sachit Patil could not get opportunities they deserve... (ankush got few but not others) ya period madhe Bharat Jadhav and Makarnad Anaspure cha dhumakul chalu hota... ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜¡ 

and now when content wise rich films are made or even love stories are made then we don't hv any option except SJ / AC...

actually in current generation there are handsome heroes like Bhushan Pradhan, Vaibhav Tatwawadi, or Abhijeet Khandkekar, Gashmir Mahajani, Siddharth Chandekar (Son of yester years handsome hero Ravindra Mahajani... another hero wasted in female centric movies) and Umesh Kamat to hai hi...

but these young actors need to be explored and they themselves try to search for good opportunities...
I have not seen it but the latest movie of Vaibhav Tatwawadi Coffee ani barach kahi enjoyed success as well as good reviews...

Even Lalit Prabhakar should try venturing good projects in Marathi Cinema... 
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neela,Welcome to the madness.🤗...Yeh MaNan ka jaadu hai,jo sar chadh ke bolta hai.😆.

The audio book App on Marathi stories,"Gostories" has been launched.Many well known faces narrated those stories like Lalit Prabhakar,Rohan Gujar,Atul K etc etc...looking forward for review from SW/Neela/Dilip da on LP's diction since long discussions took place here and it seems to be bold step,toh bandey mein koi improvement hai ya nahi?😃

It was in Loksatta other day that JYRG gonna end in July,but according to promo,new show will be replacing AHK...Will AHK replace JYRG?

Answer to SW's puzzle
The man used barfachi laadi for suicide.

Edited by -Zoey- - 8 years ago
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Basantii

Ase He Kanyadaan ending.. New serial  from 20th July "Nanda Saukhyabhare"

Looks too typical MMS.

This content was originally posted by: -Zoey-

It was in Loksatta other day that JYRG gonna end in July,but according to promo,new show will be replacing AHK...Will AHK replace JYRG?

Khare tar AHK madhe ajun, javal javal 500 episodes chi story baki aahe. 

100 episodes will be needed for Sadashiv Kiratane agreeing 'Kartik-Gayatri' alliance
+ 50 episodes -Kartik - Gayatri marriage celebrations ani Gyatrichi pathavni (kanyadaan) ðŸ˜­
+100 episodes - 'Gaytricha chal' by Kartik's mother  
+100 episodes - 'Gaytricha chal' by Kartik's sister
+100 episodes - Rajhansa family chya business mule Sadashiv Kiratane ani Gaytri war yenari 'dharm-sankate'. (conflict of Relationship v/s values!)
+ 100 episodes - Sadashiv kirtane war yenari office madhali sankate (builders, gund hyanchya kadun dhamkya, pran ghatak halle, punh-punha suspension, etc)

Ani lekhak aahet lambach-lamb- serials lihinare aaple 'Chinmay Madalekar'!😡

Tevha, te nakkich evadhe episodes serial khechu shkatat. 

Mag, kharach band hotey AHK or will it be shown in different time slot? ðŸ˜• 
mishkil88 thumbnail
@neela - you stay in NJ if i remember. Have u come across Archana Joglekar who also stays there ?