sorry...KYY..πŸ˜‰...
abbreviations so confusing πŸ˜•
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: veena0129

sorry...KYY..πŸ˜‰...

abbreviations so confusing πŸ˜•

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan on MTV, Mon to Thurs, 6:30 pm .
It's a teenage love story and currently No.1 youth show ,completed 200+ episode. You can watch all on YT. 
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arrey nahiii! I didn't find it cheesy but cute! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
You watched beautiful episodes and seeing that thread,my first thought was you might have started watching KYY,So are you having any plan to watch it?The journey from hate to love is portrayed perfectly and MaNan sizzling chemistry is the reason for its success and this is when they (Parth and Niti) are not on talking terms offscreen, must be very good actors ,hai na?

Nahi...abhi shuruwaat nahi kee hai!! I had to watch 1-2 to get some feel of the magic.  I have heard enough of the story from my friends...But as I said earlier, it is going to be my project in August besides baby sitting our garden in my husband's absence πŸ˜†.   Of course I was told to watch in a different order, but U know if I had watched episode 46 (I am refering to my emails and giving you the refs), Vidya would have to classify that b'day thread as 'R' πŸ˜†.  Kaash...kisika college life sachchi ITNA happening hota πŸ˜³.  And yes, with those differences off screen, they seem to be real ggod actors.  So kudos to them.

Veena...this serial is on MTV channel - Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan.  The male lead is to fall for yaar...woh bhi Pune se hai πŸ˜›.  And the girl is a real doll...she really looks like a high school kid.

You can see the episodes online here:  From the icons you can make out

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=veena0129]annie...din't know it was ur birthday too...belated birthday wishes...

wish u a very happy and healthy life ahead !!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

w

w
[/QUOTE

hey thanks veena...  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
its nice to receive bday wishes for entire week... bday feel rahto... πŸ˜‰ tasa hi aaplyat wadhta wadhdivas karaychi paddhat aahe na... πŸ˜‰

anni80 thumbnail
@Veena & @ Neela...

as Zoey said... KYY teenage love story but apart from that it had handled problems faced by today's youth very well...

yesss the lead pair is super hot...❀️ with sizzling, boiling chemistry...

@Neela... On Zoey's recommendation I started watching it and literally finished 175 episodes in just 4/5 days... u can say i was addicted to it... still i am πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

the episode nos. which u gave will give u the idea about their chemistry for sure but if u want to see their bonding, caressing their relationship you better watch episodes 116 onwards till around episode 142...

it was so cute... I am sure u will fall for them... 

My personal favourite are episodes 116-126...  β€οΈ actually all episodes but these 10 episodes are the most favourite one... β­οΈ
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woww enjoyed reading all the posts on a Sunday...masta gappa ramla aahe ithe KY2 baddalπŸ˜›  Hey Neela thanks for the links of the flowers as well as KY2 πŸ˜Š
SW thank you for your wishes πŸ˜Š

Chalo one puzzle from me too πŸ˜›

Solve it :

It is a 9 letter word- 123456789. 
If u loose it, you die.
If you have 234, you can 1234.  
56 is one type of disease. 
89 indicates exact location & time 
2 & 7 are same letter
3 & 8 are same letter
5 & 9 are same letter 

Guess the word '

Challenge for all masterminds !!!!

A very nice video on Mother Earth...a reality check when we become infatuated with our own superiority.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVLcj-XKnM[/YOUTUBE]

And a nice song to wind up this post...Kaahi gaani kadhihi baghayla aavadtaath...tyatla he ek, 'dil ka bhanwar kare pukar..',  'Tere ghar ke saamne ' madhla...Dev-Nutan..!!!  ti aikayla solid majja yete...tumhi pan aika πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-QTRm1Ecvc[/YOUTUBE]

anni80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Woww enjoyed reading all the posts on a Sunday...masta gappa ramla aahe ithe KY2 baddalπŸ˜›  Hey Neela thanks for the links of the flowers as well as KY2 πŸ˜Š

SW thank you for your wishes πŸ˜Š

Chalo one puzzle from me too πŸ˜›

Solve it :

It is a 9 letter word- 123456789. 
If u loose it, you die.
If you have 234, you can 1234.  
56 is one type of disease. 
89 indicates exact location & time 
2 & 7 are same letter
3 & 8 are same letter
5 & 9 are same letter 

Guess the word '

Challenge for all masterminds !!!!

A very nice video on Mother Earth...a reality check when we become infatuated with our own superiority.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVLcj-XKnM[/YOUTUBE]

And a nice song to wind up this post...Kaahi gaani kadhihi baghayla aavadtaath...tyatla he ek, 'dil ka bhanwar kare pukar..',  'Tere ghar ke saamne ' madhla...Dev-Nutan..!!!  ti aikayla solid majja yete...tumhi pan aika πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-QTRm1Ecvc[/YOUTUBE]

vidya the answer is HEARTBEAT

thanks for sharing my favourite song...

Nutan and Dev Anand amazing combi...

Nutan expressions... top class...

the video is also very nice

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Vidya my fav song of nutan n dev anand...will chk the mother nature video later.
I am going to watch KKG on z marathi today eve probably..afternoon time is sleeping time for me...Ive dowloaded all classic natyasangeet in my mobile and have been playing them on repeat mode since last 2 days πŸ˜Š

Have a happy sunday everyone πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Vidya. You made me nostalgic!

Dev anad, Nutan and above all... Song picturaisation of Vijay Anand.

Vijay Anand che ganyache taking ha ek vegala ani swtantra gappan-cha Vishay aahe.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Dilip vijay anand as well as naseer hussain !