Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 130)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

Originally posted by .Neela.

No one wants to talk about yesterday's US Open Finals?!!! Confused
Roger Federer lost this one too Cry  Looks like he gave into the pressure?!!  It was not an easy win for Novack though.  

Neela... Hugthis years US open was hugeee disappointment first Sareena and then Roger...Ouch 

I know...just when we start feeling there are no newcomers to beat the long time champions, there are new comers.  Serena was a long time ruler and it's time for someone to take the lead.  Although Roger F. is still the favorite yaar!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80mishkil88

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nachiketj

@Neela Clap I admire ur homework on ur posts (KYY also Ermm

Bhendi Bazaar gharana as in thr bhendi bazaar of mumbai? Confused excuse me for my lame knowledge Ouch

Did u finish watchng Katyaar naatak?? 

@ Bold:  Thanks NJ!  Some old habits die hard Embarrassed

Bear with me today...my kid has 2 days vacation on account of Jewish Festivals, so am home and obviously on the forum Big smile.  Before the school starts the holidays start Disapprove and it's TOUGH time for me with the Jerry at home LOLLOL

Yes, it's the Bhendi Bazaar in Mumbai - confirmed that here.

I am on part 6 of KKG.  Will try to finish it today most probably.  The songs are just awesome Star.  And when I was speaking to my mother today, she also mentioned to me about SB's making of a movie on this play and her voice was literally quivering.  SB's made a really smart choice of all the actors, hope it works in his favor.  Sakshi Tanwar in Marathi Clap, although am sure she must be having a very short role.  Shankar Mahadevan is good enough.

Thanks to Vidya for posting that Lata's tweet.  Had seen it yesterday and was quite pleasently surprised that a person as old as her is active on twitter.

@bold - bear with me as in? Confused Plzzz no KYY posts Big smile hava tar paaya padto tujhya (virtually) TongueCryConfused

@pink - Songs!!!!! Day Dreaming Yaa bhavnatil geet purane is being played on repeat mode since many days..u will tag me as THE craziest person Big smile ghei chhanda makaranda, which one do you like light/slow pace one or the aggressive one? i prefer the aggressive one..There is 15 min version of Ya bhavanatil geet purane on Saavn app, album - Neevdak Natyageete...u listen to it!! You will go crazy...

@blue - Lata Didi is v much active on twitter so is Usha Mangeshkar...she is techno savvy...isn't taht sweet Smile

Edited by Nachiketj - 14 September 2015 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

@bold - bear with me as in? Confused Plzzz no KYY posts Big smile hava tar paaya padto tujhya (virtually) TongueCryConfused

@pink - Songs!!!!! Day Dreaming Yaa bhavnatil geet purane is being played on repeat mode since many days..u will term as craziest person Big smile ghei chhanda makaranda, which one do you like light/slow pace one or the aggressive one? i prefer the aggressive one..There is 17 min song of Ya bhavanatil geet purane on Saavn app, album - Neevdak Natyageete...u listen to it!! You will go crazy...

@blue - Lata Didi is v much active on twitter so is Usha Mangeshkar...she is techno savvy...isn't taht sweet Smile

@ Red:

LOLLOL 

That was not even on my mind, but looks like you want my ashirwaad Wink Tongue Big smileLOL

So here's today's dose, ON YOUR DEMAND LOL...one of my favorite scenes...Nandini Moorthy ne ek baari bold diya to bol diya...she doesen't go back on her words Clap

Manik Malhotra's dream to shut Nandu's smartness off...thenga!!

HOWZ THAT NJ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...You reminded me, ab bhugto!!Embarrassed

Edited by .Neela. - 14 September 2015 at 2:43pm

vidya0906anni80Sayali_23Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

@pink - Songs!!!!! Day Dreaming Yaa bhavnatil geet purane is being played on repeat mode since many days..u will term as craziest person Big smile ghei chhanda makaranda, which one do you like light/slow pace one or the aggressive one? i prefer the aggressive one..There is 17 min song of Ya bhavanatil geet purane on Saavn app, album - Neevdak Natyageete...u listen to it!! You will go crazy...

@ Red: LOLLOL  That was not even on my mind, but looks like you want my ashirwaad Wink Tongue Big smileLOL

So here's today's dose, ON YOUR DEMAND LOL...
HOWZ THAT NJ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...You reminded me, ab bhugto!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

@pink - Songs!!!!! Day Dreaming Yaa bhavnatil geet purane is being played on repeat mode since many days..u will tag me as THE craziest person Big smile ghei chhanda makaranda, which one do you like light/slow pace one or the aggressive one? i prefer the aggressive one..There is 15 min version of Ya bhavanatil geet purane on Saavn app, album - Neevdak Natyageete...u listen to it!! You will go crazy...

@ Bold:  So cool Thumbs Up

I like all the songs - am not the best person to speak on Vilambit and drut.  SO both versions of Ghei chanda makaranda,  Lagi Karjawa katar,  and Surat Piya ki na chinn bisarawe and the others are equal favorites. Can anyone of us forget the Surat piya ki by Prathamesh Laghate? 

Really looking forward to see how many new songs are there in the movie KKG.

vidya0906spashta-waktagoofyCatNachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Ab aise hee baal nochte rahe to at the cost of ending our KY2 craze, you will have to suffer the loss of ending your candidacy of search for a reshim-gaath Ermm!!!!!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

I like all the songs - am not the best person to speak on Vilambit and drut.  SO both versions of Ghei chanda makaranda,  Lagi Karjawa katar,  and Surat Piya ki na chinn bisarawe and the others are equal favorites. Can anyone of us forget the Surat piya ki by Prathamesh Laghate? 

Really looking forward to see how many new songs are there in the movie KKG.

Yes...all songs are good undoubtedly! Infact u have more knowledege than me..I dnt even knw the jargons uve used..mala baba je kanala avadta te me manapasun aikto..

Yes I do rem Surat piya ki by Prathamesh Clap

You will find all thse songs on Saavn App under the Album - Laagi karajwa kataar.

U know what, it will be a treat to watch KKG on large screen and the audience applauding on all these classic songs...

Diwali is lined up with all good movies in marathi as well as hindi...KKG, MPM2, Bajirao Mastani, Dilwale (SRK n Kajol)

They are going to unveil first song of Bajirao Mastani - Gajanana today at Punes chhtrapati shivaji sports complex at Balewadi..

Edited by Nachiketj - 14 September 2015 at 11:46pm

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.goofyCat

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 15 September 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Whether KKG will be a good movie or not - I have few questions. 
1. Why subodh bhave wanted to make movie on raag dari based sangeet natak.
2. The present generation who is so much accustomed to Mika & arijit - how they are going to take it.
3. There may have been few movies on raagdari sangeet but like it happens in sangeet natak - it can't go on and on in movies. Wouldn't it be boring to watch ?
4. Isn't this play watched and well known to all so many times ? now ZM is going to market it very well because they are co-producers so the commercial sucess is assured.
5. will it be more dramatized under the name of cinematic liberty ? it is launched on a large scale for sure.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.goofyCatblushing

Go to top