Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 127)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Indeed a Sunday treat!! Star Enjoy!

I started watching Katyar Kaljat ghusali and the moment Kaviraj started to speak, I just got lost in Kaviraj Bhushan's poems from Shriman Yogi Day Dreaming

The one he recited at the time of Shivaji Maharj's rajyabhishek - as quoted in the book.

Indra Jimi Jambha par...

You can read that here:

Edited by .Neela. - 13 September 2015 at 10:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80goofyCatNachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Part II

Part III

Edited by .Neela. - 13 September 2015 at 10:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80goofyCatNachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Originally posted by Nachiketj

And then what to expect #BanOnSocialNetworking sites? Big smile

Now that's an excellent thought! The productivity of the workforce will go up tremendously, the students' focus will shift to studies, people will take more physical exercises, read real books, meet real people and there will be less rumours spread about all topics. Not bad at all!

I am sure you know that the internet is the biggest recruiting mechanism of the jihadists. If social networking is banned, you cut their oxygen/ supply chain. Isn't that desirable?

Haaa...did not expect any different response. Big smile

I said similar things in connection with KYY trending.  How much time are those fans wasting in this meaningless trending to get an actor back, and that too for a fantasy world Sleepy.  There are so many useful things that they can do in that time.  Since there is no way that social networking will go away anywhere in the near future, at least people should make use of the power of such sites in a positive way.  Use it for the right cause.

It's an utter shame and disgust to read fans actually fight and bash the other actor on tweets (or even insta / FB) posted by one actor. The real artists who believe in working sincerely would be staying away from such sites.  But these days since the business is to an extent run on the basis of fan following, there is no option that sincere actors are left with.  I am not surprised that even sincere artists like Mukta Barve have become very active on social networking sites like FB and twitter.  I read somewhere that even the sponsors of the shows go by the stats of the #tags for each show before investing their money Dead

Agree...it's just a waste of time.  Just saw a post on Seema Deshmukh's FB page about the addiction of What's App.  It's in Devnagari script and so cannot post it here.  The gist is - Tumhi Whats App var aahat na mag me tumchaach aahe...Embarrassed

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80goofyCatNachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Since #JYRG is ending soon, I've become nostalgic CryDay Dreaming. Here are the best Zee Marathi serials along with equally best title songs (according to me Ermm) and JYRG is certainly one of the best serials of Zee Marathi!!!

Avantika

Vaadalvaat

Uncha Maza Zoka

Guntata Hriday He

Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta

Julun Yeti Reshimgathi Hug

P.S - I didn't include Asambhav coz the title song was average...and Shriyut Gangadhar Tipre since I didn't find its title song..both of them were best serials of ZM.

After Mrunal Kulkarni, the most beautiful looking actress - Prajakta Mali was presented by Zee Marathi, okay I should include Shruti Marathe too.

Edited by Nachiketj - 13 September 2015 at 11:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.dipalimanishmishkil88goofyCat

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Agree...it's just a waste of time.  Just saw a post on Seema Deshmukh's FB page about the addiction of What's App.  It's in Devnagari script and so cannot post it here.  The gist is - Tumhi Whats App var aahat na mag me tumchaach aahe...Embarrassed

I had read that on her FB profile long back  and had shared it too...here it is...good one Clap

Edited by Nachiketj - 13 September 2015 at 10:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angelVSvidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dipalimanishmishkil88goofyCat

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Paschaatya sanskrutitla Mothers Day apan lakshathi thevto ani saajra pan karto, kaal pithori Amavasya hoti, tyala matru dinhi asahi mhantat...khara tar aaisathi ekhadach special divas asa nasaylach pahije...evryday is mothers day but we take her for granted Cry
For my aai Hugand for evry mother 

Edited by Nachiketj - 13 September 2015 at 11:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelVSvidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dipalimanishgoofyCat

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Indeed a Sunday treat!! Star Enjoy!

I started watching Katyar Kaljat ghusali and the moment Kaviraj started to speak, I just got lost in Kaviraj Bhushan's poems from Shriman Yogi Day Dreaming

The one he recited at the time of Shivaji Maharj's rajyabhishek - as quoted in the book.

Indra Jimi Jambha par...

You can read that here:

@Neela, thank thank you sooo much Hug for reminiscing me of Shriman Yogi...I instantly started searching for the book...I was wondering Ermm what would I do after JYRG ends, yup I shall start reading Shriman Yogi once again!!! Geek

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.dipalimanishgoofyCat

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

@Neela, thank thank you sooo much Hug for reminiscing me of Shriman Yogi...I instantly started searching for the book...I was wondering Ermm what would I do after JYRG ends, yup I shall start reading Shriman Yogi once again!!! Geek

HA HA...I thought I already suggested ways to move on Big smileLOL

But nothing like Shriman Yogi, Chava, Swami, Mrutyunjay, Yugandhar, Raja Ravi Varma and many more... 

And Thanks for posting the WA related para from Seema Deshmukh's page.  I did not know that she is Lala Deshmukh's wife Embarrassed

Also did not know that Sakhee Gokhale is Shubhangi and Mohan Gokhale's daughter (*hides face*) Embarrassed; I knew she was Shubhangi's daughter but was not aware that Mohan Gokhale was her father.  Saw her post a picture from her childhood on her instagram page and that's how I came to know.  Some advantages of social networking sites Tongue amidst the hoards of disadvantages.

Edited by .Neela. - 13 September 2015 at 8:50pm

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80dipalimanishNachiketj

Go to top