Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 123)

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

Whats App humor : LOLLOLLOL
Ugach ghetali Janvhi la serial madhe rav ?? 

Indrani la ghetali asti tar aata paryant 4-5 balantpane (deliveries) zali asti LOLLOLLOL

Mishkil this was ultimate ROFL

Edited by Nachiketj - 09 September 2015 at 3:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishkil88

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Rakesh Marias transfer or promotion Ermm not taken well by public(ask any shembda por, they will say this is a foul play to protect Peter Mukerjee)...just when he is about to crack the Sheena Bora murder case!! Shocked CM Fadnavis makes a U turn, asks Maria to continue probe on the case in the evening fearing backlash from media??? 
And the transfer happens the v next day after Indrani Mukerjeees police custody ends????

How influential are the Mukerjees!! Shocked

Acco to some reports, the CM wasn't happy that the PC (Police Commissioner) was taking so much interest in personally interviewing Indrani Mukherjee for so many days. He made a comment that he wished the PC took so much interest in EVERY case. The PC's defense was that the other inspectors were not competent in English and so he had to do the interrogation himself!
Anyway, the ex-PC continues to be in charge of the investigation, so all the conspiracy theories need to be kept on hold.

As an aside, does anyone find Indrani Mukherjee even remotely attractive? She is always referred to in the media as 'beautiful'! I think she's just average.

But for me Rakesh Maria is a cop that I admired...the way he handled 1993 bombay bomb blast case and then 26 Nov attacks...when I read the book Black Friday I was totally impressed with him. 

There r romours saying CM transfered him coz he was not willing to share info reg his meeting with Lalit Modi...but y all this just a day after the money angle in Sheena Bora murder crops up?? Am sure Indrani was going to reveal names of big shots and thats the reason Maria was sidelined...now even if he is handling the case, I feel he will merely be a puppet.

Indrani and beautiful???? Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-wakta

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
As per rediff website - Rakesh M was transferred because he hit the money trail in this crime which govt was not comfortable with. Otherwise why he would be transferred when only 22 days left for the same ? i think devendra p is acting in haste. later on reversing the decision that RM will continue to investigate the indrani - sheena case is ridiculous.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Maha govt is in trouble...people will keep in mind two things
Rakesh Marias sudden transfer in Indrani Sheena case
Meat ban during Jain religious period 

vidya0906dipalimanish

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged

That is something which is really ridiculous. I myself come from Gujrati Jain community but don't encourage such things like meat ban during religious period or not giving flats to meat eaters in society which is normal practice in many areas in mumbai. 

Edited by dipalimanish - 09 September 2015 at 4:56am

vidya0906Nachiketj

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

As per rediff website - Rakesh M was transferred because he hit the money trail in this crime which govt was not comfortable with. Otherwise why he would be transferred when only 22 days left for the same ? i think devendra p is acting in haste. later on reversing the decision that RM will continue to investigate the indrani - sheena case is ridiculous.

That bit of news is being circulated by the NCP, Mishkil...it might be true also, one never knows...there just isnt anything left, where these politicians are not involved Angry    

Why couldnt Rakesh Maria be promoted when due, and allowed to complete the investigation in hand?  This promotion of his, gives rise to a new word, "Promsack".  When one is promoted, but seems like one has been sacked.Confused.  Its like RM has been promsacked Disapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dipalimanishmishkil88Nachiketj

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

That is something which is really ridiculous. I myself come from Gujrati Jain community but don't encourage such things like meat ban during religious period or not giving flats to meat eaters in society which is normal practice in many areas in mumbai.

A joke doing the rounds Tongue

Pakistan may have good Taliban and bad Taliban.

But Mumbai is the only place with Non-Veg Thali ban.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80veena0129dipalimanishmishkil88Nachiketj

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

BTW and just FYI...there was a medical doctor and a Ph.D. on the KYY forum who made me feel so better that I am not the only one who fell this hard for KYY LOLLOL

And with all the beautiful analysis on KYY by Anni, I think we have a doc. in the making!!
Anni Hug 

I couldn't have written it any better Thumbs Up  Looking forward for more Tongue

Originally posted by .Neela.

hey neela Hug

thanks for those lovely words... bas u acn say MaNan AT ka asar hai warna hamari itni pohoch kahan...WinkTongue

but seriously credit goes to MaNan... ab wo dono  hai hi itne adorable toh words nikal aate hai apne aap...   beautiful writing and perfect execution...

it is their love, their understanding, their respect, their trust for each other compel us to go all awww for them...

and yess ... not one or two but there are so many qualified and educated fans over there and yes they are mad for so called "Teen Age College Love Story"...

#ProudtobeMaNanfan

[QUOTE=.Neela.][QUOTE=anni80] 
credit must be given to editing team for selecting apt songs for them... all d songs are so perfect for that particular scene and we get a feel ke these songs are made for these 2 only...

MaNan are LOVE ... Period Cool

@Bold Anni...Can gush more on the weekend, but for now, cannot call it a day without briefly saying - 

Humnava on d ocassion of Nandu's b'day...this scene was more than perfect Star...I felt so awkward watching it as if one is intruding their private moment Embarrassed.  PaNi just aced it Day Dreaming.  All TV screen jodis can just use it for tutoring themselves LOL

Saibo...on all ocassions Heart
and Sapna Jahan in episode 244 Star.  Beautifully mind blowing!!

And how can I forget the Savalee see raat hai on the NYE!!!!!  Haye that twirl hug Day Dreaming

And the next day when she sees him and the 1st thing that she says is " Sab kaise hain"???!!! Embarrassed

Pure LOVE indeed!!!! Just as serene as this one!!!!!!  

Bye for now!! More over the weekend.  

Neela now u r making me goner again...LOL ... watching those GIFs making me more and more nostalgic Day Dreaming feeling tempted to watch it again for nth time...

and yess will surely gush about this on weekend...

till then i will try to stay away from those GIfs...LOLLOL  

and about songs... u know what... apart from the songs used for them I don't know any of the new songs... and these songs also i came to know about it only when they are used for MaNan...

and i loved them so much that now i have a playlist of all the MaNan songs saved on my mobile and needless to say that i play that in a loop on daily basis... 

Edited by anni80 - 09 September 2015 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Neela.

Go to top