Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 122)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Haa bata do...KYY ki chemistry bata sakti ho, to khud ki history kyu nahi? Tongue

And if u r really a doctor I will be excited to say "Doctor tumhi suddha? " evrytime I interact with u Big smile

Koi gal nahi...mujhe kaha ilaaj karwana hai tumse Big smile...Do u mind if I call u Dr. Neela or Hey Doc LOL
When SpashtaWakta mentioned in one of his post Dr. Neela, I kept that in mind. Approve

@ Bold : Koi shaq? LOL BIO-chemistry padhte samay real life Ph.D. kiya hai WinkEmbarrassed to MaNan kee chemistry thodi bahut to analyze kar sakti hoon!!! 

2nd Ph.D. = Perfect Husband Discovery Tongue Cool

@ Blue: People are already bored with my history Big smile, so just Neela, please!!!!!! Makes life easy Smile

@Purple: Lagta hai Bangali baba par bangalan ka effect ho gaya hai aur usko hee ilaaz ki jaroorat hai Big smile

BTW and just FYI...there was a medical doctor and a Ph.D. on the KYY forum who made me feel so better that I am not the only one who fell this hard for KYY LOLLOL

And with all the beautiful analysis on KYY by Anni, I think we have a doc. in the making!!
Anni Hug 

I couldn't have written it any better Thumbs Up  Looking forward for more Tongue

Originally posted by .Neela.

Basss kya NJ?  Big smile  Taylor ka effect kum ho gaya kya iss forum pe jo tum yeh sawal pooch rahe ho? LOL

Jab tak mein confess nahi karta iss forum pe ki ha bhai Mujhe Nandini/Niti se pyaar ho gaya hai Big smile tum chup nahi baithogi naa? LOL

@ Red: Koi shaq??? LOL Why am I sensing a YES / CONFESSION in there? LOLLOL

Edited by .Neela. - 08 September 2015 at 5:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anni80

would love to talk about all d scenes of this phase,,, the bachachas are behaving like teenagers over here... and then followed by Jeena JeenaDay Dreaming HeartHeartHeart

credit must be given to editing team for selecting apt songs for them... all d songs are so perfect for that particular scene and we get a feel ke these songs are made for these 2 only...

and coming back to this scene... how quickly they change their moods... from naughtiness to serious talk to fight to care to concern and iss sab ke beech main the Great Cabir as cupid...
end main to uske paas hi jayega to fokat main scene kyon kha raha haiLOLLOL

How well she understands him,  his care and protectiveness for his friends and how well he knows that She is the one who is going to show him the right way in the darkness... afterall she is his shining star
Star Star Star
MaNan are LOVE ... Period Cool

@Bold Anni...Can gush more on the weekend, but for now, cannot call it a day without briefly saying - 

Humnava on d ocassion of Nandu's b'day...this scene was more than perfect Star...I felt so awkward watching it as if one is intruding their private moment Embarrassed.  PaNi just aced it Day Dreaming.  All TV screen jodis can just use it for tutoring themselves LOL

Saibo...on all ocassions Heart
and Sapna Jahan in episode 244 HeartHeartHeartStarStar.  Beautifully mind blowing!!

And how can I forget the Savalee see raat hai on the NYE!!!!!  Haye that twirl hug Day Dreaming

And the next day when she sees him and the 1st thing that she says is " Sab kaise hain"???!!! Embarrassed

Pure LOVE indeed!!!! Just as serene as this one!!!!!!  

Bye for now!! More over the weekend.  

vidya0906anni80

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Chandler Bing is the origin of this emoji Big smile

vidya0906dipalimanish

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Rakesh Marias transfer or promotion Ermm not taken well by public(ask any shembda por, they will say this is a foul play to protect Peter Mukerjee)...just when he is about to crack the Sheena Bora murder case!! Shocked CM Fadnavis makes a U turn, asks Maria to continue probe on the case in the evening fearing backlash from media??? 
And the transfer happens the v next day after Indrani Mukerjeees police custody ends????

How influential are the Mukerjees!! Shocked

Acco to some reports, the CM wasn't happy that the PC (Police Commissioner) was taking so much interest in personally interviewing Indrani Mukherjee for so many days. He made a comment that he wished the PC took so much interest in EVERY case. The PC's defense was that the other inspectors were not competent in English and so he had to do the interrogation himself!
Anyway, the ex-PC continues to be in charge of the investigation, so all the conspiracy theories need to be kept on hold.

As an aside, does anyone find Indrani Mukherjee even remotely attractive? She is always referred to in the media as 'beautiful'! I think she's just average.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanishmishkil88

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Good news/ bad news department:
Good news: JYRG is finally ending on Sep 26 (you know this already).

Bad news: It is being replaced with Vaibhav Mangle's 'Majha Pati Saubhagyawati' directed by Mandar Deosthali, who still directs the long-dead and much-ridiculared HSMHG. 

Can we expect another good news soon - that HSMHG is ending? He surely can't direct 2 serials at the same time!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80dipalimanishmishkil88Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Bad news: It is being replaced with Vaibhav Mangle's 'Majha Pati Saubhagyawati' directed by Mandar Deosthali, who still directs the long-dead and much-ridiculared HSMHG. 

Can we expect another good news soon - that HSMHG is ending? He surely can't direct 2 serials at the same time!
any way episode director is Ravindra Karmarkar for HSM from beginning and i don't think MD is looking into day-today affairs of HSM. I guess HSM should end around diwali time - it is totally channel's wish to continue beyond imagination. MD planned HSM only for 1 yr initially but looking at popularity channel stretched it so long.

vidya0906anni80

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Majja pati saubhagyawati?? 
Does he moonlight as an actress for money?
Asa ahe ka plot?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Whats App humor : LOLLOLLOL
Ugach ghetali Janvhi la serial madhe rav ?? 

Indrani la ghetali asti tar aata paryant 4-5 balantpane (deliveries) zali asti LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80

Go to top