Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 121)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by .Neela.

Rakesh Marias transfer or promotion Ermm not taken well by public(ask any shembda por, they will say this is a foul play to protect Peter Mukerjee)...just when he is about to crack the Sheena Bora murder case!! Shocked CM Fadnavis makes a U turn, asks Maria to continue probe on the case in the evening fearing backlash from media??? 
And the transfer happens the v next day after Indrani Mukerjeees police custody ends????

How influential are the Mukerjees!! Shocked

As much as the Taylor's Embarrassed LOLLOL

Rest all is blurrr...

Who is Taylor?

@Neela, I am v much disappointed with all these news flashing today abt Police Comisssioner Rakesh Maria being transfered.Unhappy

Basss kya NJ?  Big smile  Taylor ka effect kum ho gaya kya iss forum pe jo tum yeh sawal pooch rahe ho? LOL

Jokes apart.

Are you talking about this?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
On a lighter note Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.dipalimanish_goofyCat_

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Basss kya NJ?  Big smile  Taylor ka effect kum ho gaya kya iss forum pe jo tum yeh sawal pooch rahe ho? LOL

Jokes apart.

Are you talking about this?

Yes, am talking abt the link u shared.

Jab tak mein confess nahi karta iss forum pe ki ha bhai Mujhe Nandini/Niti se pyaar ho gaya hai Big smile tum chup nahi baithogi naa? LOL

vidya0906.Neela.

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

This shows if u r influential no matter what, u will escape...what happened with Sunanda Pushkar same willl happen with Sheena Bora Unhappy
First the case was so complicated with the number of relationships coming out..in lines with Agatha Christie characters..u had to actually jot down the names and relationships of Indrani even though the motive of murder was clear...I was hoping to be this one like Murder on Orient Express By Agatha Christie.

How abhorrent can that be right?  It's unbelievable how people can be without any morale. Absolutely unethical and SADLY, or disgustingly, the legal system lets people get out of such sins SO easily Thumbs DownUnhappy.

Perhaps that's why people like Indrani don't just think but just easily dare to cross all boundaries.  Just how can a mother do that?!  ShockedShockedDisapprove  

I remember how I used to LOATHE  to ask my colleague to kill the pregnant mice (I could never do that) and dissecting the embroys was just ugghhh...I cursed myself for doing that Cry  I just quit!!  That feeling of having your own baby is just so serene and such women just curse the most pure relation in the world.  What to say??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906_goofyCat_Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

This shows if u r influential no matter what, u will escape...what happened with Sunanda Pushkar same willl happen with Sheena Bora Unhappy
First the case was so complicated with the number of relationships coming out..in lines with Agatha Christie characters..u had to actually jot down the names and relationships of Indrani even though the motive of murder was clear...I was hoping to be this one like Murder on Orient Express By Agatha Christie.

How abhorrent can that be right?  It's unbelievable how people can be without any morale. Absolutely unethical and SADLY, or disgustingly, the legal system lets people get out of such sins SO easily Thumbs DownUnhappy.

Perhaps that's why people like Indrani don't just think but just easily dare to cross all boundaries.  Just how can a mother do that?!  ShockedShockedDisapprove  

I remember how I used to LOATHE  to ask my colleague to kill the pregnant mice (I could never do that) and dissecting the embroys was just ugghhh...I cursed myself for doing that Cry  I just quit!!  That feeling of having your own baby is just so serene and such women just curse the most pure relation in the world.  What to say??

If u read each and every detail in this case that they have published you will be simply shocked..as per the reports she even tried to kill her son for almost four times but failed...ofcourse all this is yet to be proved...but yes she admitted to the crime of killing Sheena.And next day the police in charge who was actually interrogating her gets transferred. She didn't open her mouth for 10 days during her police custody and kept on saying Sheena is v much alive and is presently in the US.

Btw, Neela r u doctor by profession?

Edited by Nachiketj - 08 September 2015 at 12:21pm

vidya0906.Neela.

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Lo, Kallo baat Big smile LOL

NJ, ab kya poori history batani padegi????  It's a history now Embarrassed  (well known and advt. on this forum) LOLLOL

Nope, I am not a medical Dr.  But yeah, do have a Dr. tag awarded LONG time back and now I don't even use that tag other than reminding myself of the trouble that I took to get it Embarrassed

Edited by .Neela. - 08 September 2015 at 12:29pm

vidya0906Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

NJ, ab kya poori history batani padegi????  It's a history now Embarrassed  (well known and advt. on this forum) LOLLOL

Haa bata do...KYY ki chemistry bata sakti ho, to khud ki history kyu nahi? Tongue

And if u r really a doctor I will be excited to say "Doctor tumhi suddha? " evrytime I interact with u Big smile
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Nope, I am not a medical Dr.  But yeah, do have a Dr. tag awarded LONG time back and now I don't even use that tag other than reminding myself of the trouble that I took to get it Embarrassed

Koi gal nahi...mujhe kaha ilaaj karwana hai tumse Big smile...Do u mind if I call u Dr. Neela or Hey Doc LOL
When SpashtaWakta mentioned in one of his post Dr. Neela, I kept that in mind. Approve

Go to top