Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 120)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
W*H...Ek thi Daayan in Marathi!!!!!!! Stern Smile  Ermm Wacko Pinch
Sai Tamhankar is finally bored of Swapnil J*** (A**) !!!!!! Clap  Sorry, I am missing Ruchi101!!!Hug Big smile

The hero seems to be from Pavitra Rishta!! Priya Marathe's hubby in that serial.  And Jackie Shroff, Sudhir Moghe...yet I will not even give a try!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Lol Neela, loved your dhamakedaar post LOL  but your quiz question put me in a fix Wacko   I just cant recall anybody saying that Confused   Anyways, lets see if anybody will come up with an answer Ermm

NJ, the Lata video was too good...my fav amongst the heroines in that video are Madhubala, Nutan and Waheeda Rehman Tongue

Btw, a link for all MaNan fans, (esp Anni and Zoey)...some beautiful GIF sets you all will just love...one very devoted fan must've spent a lot of time on this...just go back as you finish each page.

@ Bold:  You really want me to answer that ?!! (Manik ishtyle!!! TongueEmbarrassed)

Sorry the Sutli bomb was supposed to be a hint! So, now you get it?? Big smile

Read the comments here and hopefully you will get the answer Ermm Wacko

I don't want to be judgemental...but when I saw it, it was after Parth posted his selfie!! And I was like, damn the doll is too witty!!Tongue She may not have meant it, may have been just a coincidence.  But I just adored her guts, if she even had the slightest intention ClapApprove  And even the latest interview with Yuvraj, she does not have any reservations in taking Parth's name, but banda...ConfusedConfused Unhappy!! 

And the Yuvraj guy...all shirtless abs waala picts on Insta...Thumbs Down!! I could care a damn for all of that!!  There is a LOT to do these days with no KYY LOL.  

US Open has started, and is definitely a way better option.

Yet, U know I can gush endlessly on the MaNan gif link that you have given  Day Dreaming  Heart!!  Just this one...Heart

Edited by .Neela. - 08 September 2015 at 11:23am

vidya0906anni80

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Originally posted by vidya0906

Btw, a link for all MaNan fans, (esp Anni and Zoey)...some beautiful GIF sets you all will just love...one very devoted fan must've spent a lot of time on this...just go back as you finish each page.

I could care a damn for all of that!!  There is a LOT to do these days with no KYY LOL.  

US Open has started, and is definitely a way better option.

Yet, U know I can gush endlessly on the MaNan gif link that you have given  Day Dreaming  Heart!!  Just this one...Heart

@BOLD  Hey Neela so u want to gush,,,, i am all in LOL

would love to talk about all d scenes of this phase,,, the bachachas are behaving like teenagers over here... and then followed by Jeena JeenaDay Dreaming HeartHeartHeart

credit must be given to editing team for selecting apt songs for them... all d songs are so perfect for that particular scene and we get a feel ke these songs are made for these 2 only...

and coming back to this scene... how quickly they change their moods... from naughtiness to serious talk to fight to care to concern and iss sab ke beech main the Great Cabir as cupid...
end main to uske paas hi jayega to fokat main scene kyon kha raha haiLOLLOL

and still while fighting he has listened to her POV regarding Cabir's job and understood it also...
"Manik tu sabki pareshaani apne sar nahi le sakte.." 
"kyon na loon main...?" 
"coz u hv a right to live your life too..." 
"How Manik ? by giving bit of yourself... Give and Take"
 "Tum kuch aisa karoge tumhari Mom ke liye jo tum nahi karna chahte just to get Navya back..."

and his reply-- the one written in GIF... Wink

How well she understands him,  his care and protectiveness for his friends and how well he knows that She is the one who is going to show him the right way in the darkness... afterall she is his shining star
Star Star Star

MaNan are LOVE ... Period Cool

Edited by anni80 - 08 September 2015 at 10:31am

vidya0906.Neela.

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Rakesh Marias transfer or promotion Ermm not taken well by public(ask any shembda por, they will say this is a foul play to protect Peter Mukerjee)...just when he is about to crack the Sheena Bora murder case!! Shocked CM Fadnavis makes a U turn, asks Maria to continue probe on the case in the evening fearing backlash from media??? 
And the transfer happens the v next day after Indrani Mukerjeees police custody ends????

How influential are the Mukerjees!! Shocked

Edited by Nachiketj - 08 September 2015 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanish_goofyCat_

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anni80

MaNan are LOVE ... Period Cool

Indeed what a journey from the 1st to the 2nd Heart  Are we EVER going to be able to get over these two?  The cosmic effect of PaNi? LOL

Edited by .Neela. - 08 September 2015 at 11:29am

vidya0906anni80

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Rakesh Marias transfer or promotion Ermm not taken well by public(ask any shembda por, they will say this is a foul play to protect Peter Mukerjee)...just when he is about to crack the Sheena Bora murder case!! Shocked CM Fadnavis makes a U turn, asks Maria to continue probe on the case in the evening fearing backlash from media??? 
And the transfer happens the v next day after Indrani Mukerjeees police custody ends????

As much as the Taylor's Embarrassed LOLLOL

Rest all is blurrr...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
This shows if u r influential no matter what, u will escape...what happened with Sunanda Pushkar same willl happen with Sheena Bora Unhappy
First the case was so complicated with the number of relationships coming out..in lines with Agatha Christie characters..u had to actually jot down the names and relationships of Indrani even though the motive of murder was clear...I was hoping to be this one like Murder on Orient Express By Agatha Christie.

vidya0906dipalimanish

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Originally posted by Nachiketj

As much as the Taylor's Embarrassed LOLLOL

Rest all is blurrr...

Who is Taylor?

@Neela, I am v much disappointed with all these news flashing today abt Police Comisssioner Rakesh Maria being transfered.Unhappy

Go to top