Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 111)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Hey Neela, looks like you and your shagird have solved all the puzzles...great Clap  Zoey, you too can post your answers now Ermm

Where is Shagird BTW?!!

I think he had PMed his answers to SW.

And where is SW Sir?  

Class me sab log (ErmmErmmErmm) puzzles chod ke KYY ke problems solve karne me busy hai (especially the newly transformed Bangali baba Big smile) issliye Sir ne class lena hee chod diya !!! Embarrassed LOL 

Aur Princi...(the CV of our forum) toh school abandon karke chale gaye hain!! CryCry

Oh this has already turned into SPACE Academy!!! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Saw Drishyam per Mishkil's recommendation.  
It's quite good, although it does not have the same effect as Special 26 or even Gair.  I liked it.  How I wish all girls in the same situation as this girl in the movie can get rid of such sick mentality boys Angry DisapproveUnhappy!! The camera on the phone is a nuisance rather than a technology boon!!

Also watched Lokmanya over the weekend.  SB is just awesome Star; it's a shame that he (or the movie) hardly got any awards for such a splendid work.  Although I felt the movie showed just what is already known about Lokmanya and should have been much detailed and the flow of events could have been much smoother.  I would love to see a serial just like UMZ, but we know the downside of that...ZM LOVES to stretch such serials for no reason.  Like the Tai kaku torture drama in UMZ...arrgghhh!! 

Coffee aani Barach kahi leaves a lot more desired.  I could not fathom the reason for exploring the concept in this era.  In an age of live in relationship there must be really < 1% of the youngsters of the current generation who fit into that shy category.  Basically there is so much disconnect between just her clothing style and her thought process.  Waise what is the reason to show both the girls in shorts 60% of the times?? Confused None of them are slim enough to carry them well. Yes, it's a nice light movie, with no tension at all, because the end result is known so you can watch without BP rising.  Aur theek hai, Vaibhav and Prarthana got to come to US for the promotion of the movie Ermm

Aga Bai arechcha 2 is a total waste of even FF time Thumbs Down. I mean Why*F did Sonali Kulkarni even think of doing this movie?? Confused  I just hope she got compensated well.  Sorry if there any fans of this movie on the forum, but any normal person cannot stand even the 1st 30 mins of the movie, leave alone the patience of sitting through the movie and forget about spending money for the movie.

Tu hi Re (*ing SJ and ST...AGAIN Wacko) is doing promotions all over Maharashtra and it's mind blowing to see how SJ still is a heartthrob ShockedShockedSleepy  Recently he posted a video at one promotion event where he's down on his knees and a young girl post dance with him is blushing Confused Pata nahin logon ke taste ko kya ho gaya hai?? But good for him. 

Killa is also uploaded to Apali Marathi for those who are interested.  

I feel like I have become the ABP majha reporter after this, rating all the movies LOL. Cannot be ABP majha since then I would not have had any option but to LOUU SJ!!  Nahh..."LOUU" !!!WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by .Neela. - 30 August 2015 at 8:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80mishkil88Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I strongly recommend you all to watch Indian Idol Jr. competition current season on Sony TV - though it is nearing end now the grand finale will be held next week, some of the below-15 youngsters are outstanding singers - Nityashree, Vaishnav, Anannya and Nahid.  Please see the song "roj roj aankhon tale" sung by ananya nanda below :
http://incredibleorissa.com/ananya-sritam-nanda-30-august-indian-idol-junior-performance/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80

..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

I strongly recommend you all to watch Indian Idol Jr. competition current season on Sony TV - though it is nearing end now the grand finale will be held next week, some of the below-15 youngsters are outstanding singers - Nityashree, Vaishnav, Anannya and Nahid.  Please see the song "roj roj aankhon tale" sung by ananya nanda below :
http://incredibleorissa.com/ananya-sritam-nanda-30-august-indian-idol-junior-performance/

Hey mishkil.. Me too watching IIJ.. It's nice.. All the contestants are very talented..Clap 
Tula kay vatta.. Who will win? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anni80mishkil88

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Nityashree or Anannya should win - my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anni80

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 31 August 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Aaj kalchya duniyet vanvaas mhanjey kaay..kivha mercy killing cha pratyay yene mhanjey kaay..he anubhavayla milala aajcha CHYD cha tukaar, bhankas, thillar episode baghun which had Swapnil Joshi, Sai Tamhankar, Tejaswini Pandit and The Sanjay jadhav!!

Ani ti Duniyadaarichya naavakhali ji kaay comedy keli ani tyatle maakad chaley baghne te tar mhanje aplya shatruvar pan ashi vaeet vel yeu naye ani tyaat tya fatrood comedyvar lot pot hasnaarey phakta tyancheych kalakaar..agdi paar chair varun jamineevar yeun je kaay basley he baghna mhanjey turungawaas bhognyasarkha jhala!!! 

Udya Siddharth Jadhav yenaar ahey..Chala Hawa yeu dya should now be renamed as Chala Jadhav Yeu dya Stern Smile

Edited by Nachiketj - 31 August 2015 at 12:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spashta-waktadipalimanishmishkil88_goofyCat_

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 31 August 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Saw 1st epi of TASA on *pravah started yest. Not impressed. But too early to judge. They are showing more of college atmosph to woo young audience probably. But not effective. Director is Pratima Kulkarni and producer Shreyas talpade. Shreyas T swatache poster lavun swatchi laal karun ka gheto te kalale nahi. Evadha kahi to mahaan actor nakkich nahi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spashta-waktadipalimanishNachiketj

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 01 September 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I want to comment on so many of the posts in the last few days, but am afraid I am going to miss a few topics. Anyway, here goes:
1. We watched 'Highway' on Sunday. Liked it a lot. Highly recommended. Will review it in a separate post.
2. Can't agree more with Neela's post about 'Coffee ANi barech kAhI' ! Why the obligatory and unflattering shorts on the two actresses who can't carry them at all? Is that the definition of 'mod' or 'urban' these days? Yes, ajUn barech kAhI hoU shakle aste. Also agree with her comments on Swapnil J. BTW, the original AA2 (agabAI arechyA 2) story was written by Dilip Prabhawalkar and it is shown in the first half. The second half is the extension of the story by Kedar Shinde and he has failed miserably in that. 
3. Ditto for Nachiket's comments on CHYD - right on the money. The mAkaDcheShTA of the clowns are not funny at all. I like Shreya Bugde the best among them. All the others are way over the top. I dislike Bharat Ganeshpure because he (the blame should actually rest with Nilesh Sable) ends up insulting most of the guests. Yes, the show could be renamed 'chalA JAdhav yeU dyA'!
4. Will post the quiz answers. Was waiting for Zoey to send his answers but now that his Guru has given the answers (and they are all correct, as you can expect from Dr Neela Clap), I suppose the Shagird won't have any problem with me posting the answers.
5. As mishkil said, the first epi of TASA didn't live up to the names/ reputations of the producer & director. But I will wait for a while.
6. Attended a charity concert (benefitting Sadhana Vidyalay at Nelgunda, by Lok Biradari Prakalpa of Prakash Amte) of Aarya Ambekar & Hrishikesh Ranade. It was much nicer in the first half when they sang all old songs. The new songs just don't have the same magic whether they are sung by Shreya or Aarya or Arijit or Hrishikesh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyamishkil88Nachiketj

Go to top