Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 108)

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Originally posted by Nachiketj

I saw its promo while watching Double Seat movie...I dnt know who is that young couple.

Yes Anni agree with u for Kavita Lad and Anand Ingles past roles.

I hope it doesnt turn out to be that humar tumar type bhaiyya serial shejari shejari Ermm

You may remember the girl as Abhimaan Saranjame's sister Vaidehi (Vaidu) who hates Asmita in 'Asmita'. When she was picked for TASA (Tumche Amche Same Aste), she exited that serial.

She is my college batchmate's daughter Amruta Deshmukh. My friend had incidentally won 'Purushottam Karandak' for 'ChiutAI ChiutAI dAr ughaD' in our days.

In other news, the SaReGaMaPa Li'l Champs seem to be entering the Marathi film industry.
Ketaki Mategaonkar has already acted in a few movies and is more known as an actress than a singer.
'Rockstar' Rohit Raut has already sung and even given music to a couple of Marathi films.
Even Aarya Ambekar, who had held out for a long time, has consented to act in a Marathi movie. 
Shamika Bhide is also going to act in a Marathi movie.
(Aarya & Shamika got their Bachelor's degrees before entering the industry.)

Kartiki Gaikwad, Prathamesh Laghate & Mugdha Vaishampayan seem to be serious about music. In the case of Prathamesh & Mugdha, classical music. (Even Aarya & Shamika are learning classical music.) 

I just live aarya... she is too good... dont know abt her acting skills but her singing is divine... i hv tge cillection of all d songs of her during little champs era... alomg with prathamesh and mugdha songs..

Mugdha's mother and my cousin sis are friends... my nephew was one yr sr to mugdha so knew abt her since  those days

I love all three of them along with shamika... mala ti khup aavadaychi tya veli ... her song tujhya manat kuni tari lapalay g... i still remember that lapalay cha pronounciation... it was so perfect...

Good to know abt all these kids... may God bless them with all the success and i prey that they will remain grounded even after that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyaspashta-wakta

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged

TongueTongue Vidya, there are only two people on this forum with whom I can have this kind of fun- Neela and Sayali...but Sayali has lost her sense of humour lately Ermm ( I hope she doesn't read this Big smile
So u agree its me against a bunch of Toms outthere Unhappy let's see how long I manage to survive LOL

Jogalekar... Stern Smile

for your information and records... mazha sense of humor intact ahe Coolwarana do you really think you can call me Chitra on the open forum and get away with it??? banda na bajadeti maien teraa aur tere MD ka...Evil Smile

I m not watching JYRG to be in logger heads with you... Ermm

also I notice you have lost u r sense of differentiating between a joke and serious comment... Tongue

Now lets see hw do you interpret this msg...Evil Smile

Edited by Smiley_23 - 27 August 2015 at 3:57am
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

[
'Rockstar' Rohit Raut has already sung and even given music to a couple of Marathi films.
Even Aarya Ambekar, who had held out for a long time, has consented to act in a Marathi movie. 
Shamika Bhide is also going to act in a Marathi movie.
(Aarya & Shamika got their Bachelor's degrees before entering the industry.)

Kartiki Gaikwad, Prathamesh Laghate & Mugdha Vaishampayan seem to be serious about music. In the case of Prathamesh & Mugdha, classical music. (Even Aarya & Shamika are learning classical music.) 

Little Champs first season was the best thing to happen for ZM...how I miss Pallavi Joshi as an anchor for Sa re ga ma too..good to know kartiki,prathamesh and mugdha are serious about music...am nt quite sure abt thr ones who have donhi dagdavar paay-  acting with singing Ermm

Shamika used to  enact Shriyut Gangadhar Tipre if am nt wrong? Then there was that another patel avanti patel she used to sing those shobha gurtus songs usually...

Edited by Nachiketj - 27 August 2015 at 9:09am

Pooriyaspashta-wakta

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

TongueTongue Vidya, there are only two people on this forum with whom I can have this kind of fun- Neela and Sayali...but Sayali has lost her sense of humour lately Ermm ( I hope she doesn't read this Big smile
So u agree its me against a bunch of Toms outthere Unhappy let's see how long I manage to survive LOL

Jogalekar... Stern Smile

for your information and records... mazha sense of humor intact ahe Coolwarana do you really think you can call me Chitra on the open forum and get away with it??? banda na bajadeti maien teraa aur tere MD ka...Evil Smile

also I notice you have lost u r sense of differentiating between a joke and serious comment... Tongue

Sayali kashi aheys???Smile

@red - I was talking abt Sayali Deodhar aka Chitra of JYRG...she used to visit the forum during those days u c To underdstand how her role is being taken by the viewers..then all of a sudden ti gayab jhali from serial too and forum too...

Baaki kaay tu bol kashi aheys!! 
Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Smiley_23

Jogalekar... Stern Smile

Sayali kashi aheys???Smile

@red - I was talking abt Sayali Deodhar aka Chitra of JYRG...she used to visit the forum during those days u c To underdstand how her role is being taken by the viewers..then all of a sudden ti gayab jhali from serial too and forum too...

Baaki kaay tu bol kashi aheys!! 

Jogalekar...  

Me ekdam mast ahe rree...

since when did u started running away from a good fight??? but then Jerry is always on the run... so u r in your character...TongueTongueTongue

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
HOLA !!!!!!! What a day to pop in on the forum...all talks about Jerry in trouble Day DreamingLOL

So until I return with an answer...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Anni, Good to have you back Hug
Don't worry, I have your back covered here against all the anti-KYY Bangali Babas Approve

I have an eye on them...majaal unki joh ab kuch kar sake...ab aur kyaa karenge!!! Inko toh MTV me achcha sa creative post dena chahiye WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Neela Hug 

Kyaa aatey atey hi bandook iss garib jaan par!! Unhappy

vidya0906.Neela.

Go to top