Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks NJ for the post on Lata Tai's birthday...May God bless her with good health always πŸ€—
But its really sad that her nephew and Asha Tai's son Hemant Bhosle had passed away the night before her birthday.  May his soul rest in peace _/\_    A song written by Suresh Bhatt and sung by Asha Tai is so relevant to her life πŸ˜­

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=167&v=qf_nogjSweE[/YOUTUBE]
mishkil88 thumbnail
1st part of  MD's new serial MPS was on expected lines. I think Dilip Prabhavalkar was only for 1 epi as guest artist. Purna serial KRD pramane lapva-chhapvi theme var aadharit asel.  Since MD & his assistant RK both are getting busy with this serial we can hope HSM will wind up in 1 or 2 months.
in today's CHYD there will be promotion of MPS i guess looking at Ramesh Bhatkar & Uday Sabnis in pre-cap. Yest CHYD was quite good and esp Meghna Erande generated lot of laughter with her amazing act of voice-over. Other members of CHYD team were less troublesome.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Vidya - I was unaware of Asha Bhosle's son's news and got to know abt it today morning.

I happened to c CHYD yest since my family was watching it 
Meghana Erande was the best! 

As far as Vibhavari's show is concerned none from my family watched ZM @8:30 

On a seperate note, ne1 over here likes horror flicks? Something like Ring, grudge, paranormal activity etc..can ne1 suggest me few? They should be super creepy and the impact should last for atleast 1-2 days...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Now for some 'sporadic' posts on KYY πŸ˜† and I come with 'Handle with care' tag along with me 
I want the KYY maha rathis over here to shed some light..πŸ˜ƒ

I happened to go thru the FB page of KYY (thnx to Neela and her research wale posts)

And what I got was this Manikchand, was he dead in Season 1?? And thats y people trended for getting him back??😲 isn't it same like Mihir from Kyunki saas.. where half the ladies of the country broke bangles when he was dead and they had to get him back!!! Now if this is correct it definitly made me sick to watch a show like ths.

I also found one post refering to a fan fasting for his return πŸ˜†

Secondly, I found this Niti Taylor highly professional than Parth (whatever his surname is) I think he has proved to be that oversmart guy who has badly fallen on his face and now sees no option but to return to the show who has given him that immense popularity but only if MTV wants him to get him back on board.

P.S - Above assumptions are made just by going thru a few posts on FB, so I can be wrong. So please treat me like a baby over here who is just born and doesnt know nethng abt this KYY world.

mishkil88 thumbnail
Asha Bhosle's daughter committed suicide about 2 years back. And now this shock though it was expected  bcos hemant was suffering from cancer for last few years.
veena0129 thumbnail
NJ...thanks for sharing superb pics of Punyache Mannache Ganapati_ /\_😊...
and beautiful songs of Lata  Mangeshkar on the eve of her birthday..😊...
and  i like the jugal bandi of you and Neela on KYYπŸ˜‰...so no stopping on KYY discusson on ZM?...
and as annie said MaNan fans r watching you...so be careful..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
veena0129 thumbnail
Vidya...sorry to know about the sad demise of Asha Bhosle's son Hemant Bhosle😲...and the song you have shared is so apt  to the mishaps she has gone through in her life...very touchy song...few years back she lost her daughter Varsha in a very unfortunate way...
May his soul rest in peace..and give Ashaji the strength to overcome the unbearable loss...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena0129

NJ...thanks for sharing superb pics of Punyache Mannache Ganapati_ /\_😊...

and beautiful songs of Lata  Mangeshkar on the eve of her birthday..😊...
and  i like the jugal bandi of you and Neela on KYYπŸ˜‰...so no stopping on KYY discusson on ZM?...
and as annie said MaNan fans r watching you...so be careful..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Thank you Veena..my pleasure πŸ˜Š hope u enjoyed ur holidays

@bold - now am scared...I already said 'handle with care' 

@pink - bahot koshish kar chuke πŸ˜† par wo PH of KYY (US region πŸ˜‰) hai na...she is one effecient lady u know..she knows her job v well...ab kya kahe..isko hi jeena kehte hai to yuhi jee lenge hum πŸ˜­

@blue - That is the oxygen for me on this forum πŸ˜ƒ and she is trying her best to offer me bait wherever poss...the pic below says a lot

veena0129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Thank you Veena..my pleasure πŸ˜Š hope u enjoyed ur holidays

@bold - now am scared...I already said 'handle with care' 

@pink - bahot koshish kar chuke πŸ˜† par wo PH of KYY (US region πŸ˜‰) hai na...she is one effecient lady u know..she knows her job v well...ab kya kahe..isko hi jeena kehte hai to yuhi jee lenge hum πŸ˜­

blue@ - That is the oxygen for me on this forum πŸ˜ƒ and she is trying her best to offer me bait wherever poss...the pic below says a lot

ha...ha...that was a good one..πŸ˜ƒ..Neela must be ready with her reply..😊...its really fun to watch tom and jerry tug of war which you and Neela symbolise and never give up spirit...
never underestimate the power of little one...be ready on your toesπŸ˜†...for next mukaabla..πŸ˜†

veena0129 thumbnail
Neela or annie...can u please send the link of Richa yamini interview link...is it on YT?...if YT is not available the other option to see KYY epis..