Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Neela thanks for the kkg article. But it hasn't exactly answered my queries. I am sure this movie will be successful at BO. we can only wait till diwali release of this movie. However good S-E-L may be but they can't match pt. Jitendra abhisheki & gr8 singer vasantrao -divine combo.  In recent yrs SEL hindi music hv bn below par but here the first song sur niragas ho seems impressive. So lets wait & watch.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Last CHYD ganpati special epi - must see part was when Ravindra Sathe informed about his raw track of saamna song sakhya re ghayaal mi harini. This was included in final record. He sung 2 lines of this song beautifully. Why anuradha chose to sing mi varyachya vegane aale when so many other songs were there sung by her. Chyd comic antics were luckily kept under control. Shaunak was very good and most humble. Uttara kelkar was requested to sing bilanchi nagan to please the crowd and everyone forgot this was ganpati spl epi !
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

Finally, I started watching from episode 10. And VOW...10 & 11 👏!! Nandu ka dhishum to Manik ⭐️.  Uff yeh ladaki ko mai aise hee sutli bomb nahi bulati hun 😳

I won't ever forget that punch 😆
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Anni, Zoey, 

Finally, I started watching from episode 10. And VOW...10 & 11 👏!! Nandu ka dhishum to Manik ⭐️.  Uff yeh ladaki ko mai aise hee sutli bomb nahi bulati hun 😳

Neela

Nandu is adorable and most realistic Female Lead a desi tv have ever produce she is no super woman and is equally flawed as hero...👍🏼

did u read Rich Yamini creative director of KYY cha latest interview... its a must read interview... reading it I felt sooo 😭😭😭  and missing MaNan more...

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiley_23

Neela

Nandu is adorable and most realistic Female Lead a desi tv have ever produce she is no super woman and is equally flawed as hero...👍🏼

did u read Rich Yamini creative director of KYY cha latest interview... its a must read interview... reading it I felt sooo 😭😭😭  and missing MaNan more...

Yes, I read that interview. 👏 

And that's real talent. As she has said, she had to really go into the teenage, yet kinda mature mode to make MaNan real, I could see again how tough her job must have been. Once you have past that age, it's so hard to emote what goes on the mind of youngsters of that age. Really hats off to her. And Watwani's dialogues were like a cherry on the cake. It's not easy to sustain the top position for 250 episodes without losing the same involvement from the viewers.

No comments on Parth's selection, what was important is PaNi clicked and they nailed the most difficult scenes also perfectly. So heartfelt thanks to Richa for giving us MaNan.

Edited to comment on @red: I cannot comment on the 'ever in the history' part, because  I have not watched those many Hindi serials, but I am in Love with Nandu for sure, more than Manik.  Manik's a cute and kamina gadha for sure who on occasions feels the necessity of parroting Nandu's dialogues.😆  And although life has made him more bitter with some wrong notions about relations, he's a very genuine person and deep down has a pure soul for sure.   Nandu just happened to be that person who transformed him into a gem.  All of us can go on about Nandu, she's just love, cuteness, beauty, honesty, purity, naughtiness... all in one  and much more... bundled together, acceptable even with her flaws ❤️.

And trust me, I am ENJOYING the ride of the SPOT GIRL days .  Uss punch se accidental kiss tak...itne kam time main?!!!!!  Dhrub 👏😆😆

Can I just steal a quote from the KYY forum for Nandu? 😳

Nandu's the reason for global warming coz she's HOTTT!!!!!!! 👏❤️ 😆😆
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Neela thanks for the kkg article. But it hasn't exactly answered my queries. I am sure this movie will be successful at BO. we can only wait till diwali release of this movie. However good S-E-L may be but they can't match pt. Jitendra abhisheki & gr8 singer vasantrao -divine combo.  In recent yrs SEL hindi music hv bn below par but here the first song sur niragas ho seems impressive. So lets wait & watch.

Ohh...I had not read the article completely when I posted it, but I realized that when I read it now.  Agree with what you are saying about the quality of singers and songs.  But in your original post, you already have the answer - this generation cannot connect with that genre of singing.  Perhaps just a few of the current generation can really appreciate the beauty of natya sangeet.  I am just curious to see how the story is made interesting, because it is not only a story about two musicians who can bring out all those nuances in the different raagdaris, but also has two love stories.  And Sadashiv, the hero of the story can also be explored to the fullest.  However, fitting all of the possibilities on the celluloid in a span of 2-3 h is next to impossible and we will have to indeed wait and watch.  Comparing his earlier movies (I mean where he was the lead) - both Balgandharva and Lokamanya felt very incomplete and short.  That also means they were done quite well, leaving that desire of wanting to see more amongst the viewers.

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, I read that interview. 👏 

And that's real talent. As she has said, she had to really go into the teenage, yet kinda mature mode to make MaNan real, I could see again how tough her job must have been. Once you have past that age, it's so hard to emote what goes on the mind of youngsters of that age. Really hats off to her. And Watwani's dialogues were like a cherry on the cake. It's not easy to sustain the top position for 250 episodes without losing the same involvement from the viewers.

No comments on Parth's selection, what was important is PaNi clicked and they nailed the most difficult scenes also perfectly. So heartfelt thanks to Richa for giving us MaNan.

Edited to comment on @red: I cannot comment on the 'ever in the history' part, because  I have not watched those many Hindi serials, but I am in Love with Nandu for sure, more than Manik.  Manik's a cute and kamina gadha for sure who on occasions feels the necessity of parroting Nandu's dialogues.😆  And although life has made him more bitter with some wrong notions about relations, he's a very genuine person and deep down has a pure soul for sure.   Nandu just happened to be that person who transformed him into a gem.  All of us can go on about Nandu, she's just love, cuteness, beauty, honesty, purity, naughtiness... all in one  and much more... bundled together, acceptable even with her flaws ❤️.

And trust me, I am ENJOYING the ride of the SPOT GIRL days .  Uss punch se accidental kiss tak...itne kam time main?!!!!!  Dhrub 👏😆😆

Can I just steal a quote from the KYY forum for Nandu? 😳

Nandu's the reason for global warming coz she's HOTTT!!!!!!! 👏❤️ 😆😆

Neela

i have watched enough hindi serials so i can comment abt Nandu being most realistic FL... there were few others but thy lost their realistic charm after initial episodes...

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The act of Visarjan teaches us to let go off something you love deeply & have nurtured for so long.  Visarjan teaches you to surrender to faith over intellect.  It also teaches us that what we love, we may have to eventually leave.  So love unconditionally as much & however you can.  

Ganpati Bappa Morya!!!!!!!
Pudcha Varshi Lawkar Ya!!!!!!

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Last but not the least here comes aaplya punyatle manache Ganpati...my friends were surprised at the same time happy to see no dhakka bukki at all for the darshan...above all no hidis phidis treatment to the bhaktas (which is common in Mumbai) Sharing some pics of the 5 manache Ganpati in that order.

1. Kasba Peth

2. Tambdi Jogeshwari

3. Guruji Taalim

4. Tulshi Baag

5. Kesari waada

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the pics Nachu.. Khup chhaan ganpati aahet.. Tulshi baagcha ganpati mala faar avadla..