Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shashank Ketkar's upcoming Marathi movie - his first venture onto the big screen.  Looks like the shooting is done / set to be done mostly in Europe
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwl5Vi7Ul6k[/YOUTUBE]

Although it is not clear if he is the main lead.  I would think Sachit Patil is.  Good for him. 
.Neela. thumbnail
For the jasoos folks on the forum - any ideas if TP is pregnant in real life?

I saw her in Jallosh Ganarayacha and saw her in there after a long time (since I wam not watching HSM).  Her face looks like she's pregnant. 

I am a gossip queen today 😎

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hehehe Neela...i will be your khabri today 😉 😆
yeah TP does look preggy...at least on her face..that swollen look is there...so dont know if they have patched up and stuff 😕   because the last time I got any news abt TP-SK...it was from Anni.   One of her classmates is a lawyer in the family court in Pune...and it was there that SK had filed for separation.    Kya pata, they might've sorted things bet them and are together again 😕    
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hehehe Neela...i will be your khabri today 😉 😆

yeah TP does look preggy...at least on her face..that swollen look is there...so dont know if they have patched up and stuff 😕   because the last time I got any news abt TP-SK...it was from Anni.   One of her classmates is a lawyer in the family court in Pune...and it was there that SK had filed for separation.    Kya pata, they might've sorted things bet them and are together again 😕    

Thank you my Khabri Vidya!  😳 🤗

I am so bad in recognizing all of this, but  with her it was so obvious.  I am not going to open up a can of worms, but yaar...it's not done!!  I just hope all is well by now.  The baby should not suffer  that's all. 
.Neela. thumbnail
@ NJ,
There is special bait for you 😉...find where!!!!!!

tom and jerry animated GIF
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Neela and @Anni tumhi saapala dudh paajat ahaat 😃 'jar' me KYY baghayla start kelach ani 'jar' mala Nandu avadli..then uske baad Nandu ke khilaaf ek shabda pan bolu denaar nahi me konala...ashi dahshat ahey majhi 😆 JYRG forumwalyanna vichara hava tar 😉
P.S - Arthaat ya jar tar chya goshti aheyt 🤔
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neela dekh rahi ho... medicine is finally doing its work...😉... some one is out of denial.mode...  not bad ... not bad...

And NJ challenge accepted... coz over here nandu ke baare main manik aur tum kya hum bhi sunke nahi lenge...😆
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Whether KKG will be a good movie or not - I have few questions. 

1. Why subodh bhave wanted to make movie on raag dari based sangeet natak.
2. The present generation who is so much accustomed to Mika & arijit - how they are going to take it.
3. There may have been few movies on raagdari sangeet but like it happens in sangeet natak - it can't go on and on in movies. Wouldn't it be boring to watch ?
4. Isn't this play watched and well known to all so many times ? now ZM is going to market it very well because they are co-producers so the commercial sucess is assured.
5. will it be more dramatized under the name of cinematic liberty ? it is launched on a large scale for sure.

@MIshkil,
Seems like Subodh BHave read your questions on the forum and he has answered them hopefully in here

.Neela. thumbnail
One way ticket...more news!  Please don't tell me that SK is Amruta K's hero!!!!!!!! 🤔  No clues from this brief interview of SK, at least I did not get.  And YAY Gashmeer Mahajani is also in this movie 👍🏼!!  I really want to see him in this movie.  Seems he was there in Deool Band.  Have to see it yet, it's there on Apali Marathi.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=19&v=MiEL8nmZbUc[/YOUTUBE]
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

Neela dekh rahi ho... medicine is finally doing its work...😉... some one is out of denial.mode...  not bad ... not bad...

And NJ challenge accepted... coz over here nandu ke baare main manik aur tum kya hum bhi sunke nahi lenge...😆

BTW NJ, 

@RED from Nandu in KYY is worth listening to!! 😛❤️ I HIGHLY recommend 😃

Anni, Zoey, 

Finally, I started watching from episode 10. And VOW...10 & 11 👏!! Nandu ka dhishum to Manik ⭐️.  Uff yeh ladaki ko mai aise hee sutli bomb nahi bulati hun 😳