Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: veena0129

hey...Zoey...after somany days yesterday i saw KRD...interesting and expected turn in the story ...that Adit's married status is no more a secret...in btwn it had become so boring..so i had stopped watching it...bt still its my fev on ZM...as rest have lost their charm...waiting for SB's reaction to the developments...the sad part is he rarely comes on the showπŸ˜”

Even I'm waiting for avinash's reaction! 
Hope te dramatic asel. 
I really wanna see him in love with Aditi!! Hope they use sb 'S caliber as an actor
veena0129 thumbnail
thought KYY  Parth is Punjabi munda bc of his dashing drop dead looks...the way he spoke hindi..the attitude...πŸ˜‰...
veena0129 thumbnail
see u all on Monday...travelling... out of town...😊
mishkil88 thumbnail
Whatsapp Humor 

Last year , Roger Federer become father to a second set of twins 
First twin girls were born five year back 
Now twin boys 
Now he has a family who can play all type of tennis:
Mens singles
Women singles
Mens doubles
Womens doubles and 
Mixed doubles...

This is called 
Grand Slam Planning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey...Zoey...after somany days yesterday i saw KRD...interesting and expected turn in the story ...that Adit's married status is no more a secret...in btwn it had become so boring..so i had stopped watching it...bt still its my fev on ZM...as rest have lost their charm...waiting for SB's reaction to the developments...the sad part is he rarely comes on the showπŸ˜”

Although not watching the serial since long i hv told this long time back... first aditi's marriage secret will be open... hahhaha ... surely ZM is stalking the forum...πŸ˜†

anni80 thumbnail

hi...all...very nice posts...NJ..thanks for sharing superb pics of Ganapati Mandal...😊

hey...Neela...can't get rid of the KYY fever...and don't want to for some timeπŸ˜‰...

hey...annie...Parth is from PUNE?❀️...

bt heard that he is returning to KYY...s2..

Veena... ye kyy ka bukhar ek baar chadh jaye to uterne ka naam nahi letaπŸ˜‰

Yess parth is from pune... his original name is laghate... dont know why he changed the surname but he was studying in the last yr of architecture in raheja college at mumbai...

S2 is total waste... the new CVs have ruined it royally as  if they r here to take revenge...😑 no one can be MaNan except PaNi...

If parth is coming back to s2... its good... but to get the essense back of s1... Richa Yamini has to return back because MaNan is her baby...  and only she and watwanis can bring that magic back... no one else...
Edited by anni80 - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hi...all...very nice posts...NJ..thanks for sharing superb pics of Ganapati Mandal...😊

..sorry..NJ...can't stop my self from mentioning KYY...
hey...Neela...can't get rid of the KYY fever...and don't want to for some timeπŸ˜‰...

@bold Thanks Veena πŸ˜Š 

@blue - ab kya kahu, NJ aur JYRG dono ka bura waqt chal raha hai...tithe JYRG forumvar ups and downs..(downsch😭) hot aheyt reg serials progress, manaat vichaar ala ethey chakkar takuya divertionsathi tar ethey KYYcha mantrocchar chalu asto πŸ˜­ 

Ab Dr. Neela kahegi, she already suggested me a remedy to cure my JYRG fever πŸ˜ƒ - Rx Nanduoxyde Tonic

NJ jaye to kidhar jaaye but no prob u guys enjoy ur KYY discussions πŸ‘πŸΌ  .. I will try to play tom n jerry with u..but for now I will go in Guru dutt mode for some time and would post certain verses frm his famous song Jaane wo Kaise Lo the from Pyaasa 

(For JYRGians current state of mind 😭)
Jaane woh kaise log the jinke pyar ko pyar mila
Humne to jab kaliyaan maangi kaaton ka haar mila

Khushiyon ki manzil dhoondi to gham ki gard mili
Khushiyon ki manzil dhoondi to gham ki gard mili
Chahat ke nagme chahe to, aahen sard mili

(For Neela, since she didnt visit JYRG forum yest πŸ˜” but maaf kiya usse coz she gave a reasoning for not visiting...Neela we want u on JYRG forum till the end)
Bichhad gayaa... bichhad gayaa...
Bichhad gayaa har saathi dekar pal do pal ka saath
Kisko fursat hai jo thaame Deewanon ka haath

(For KYY posts on GTC thread πŸ˜›)
Isko hi jeena kehte hain to yunhi ji lenge
Uff na karenge lab see lenge aansoo 😭pee lenge
Gham se ab ghabraana kaisa gham sau baar mila

P.S - Please take this post lightly..no objections from my side for KYY posts πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
maya_sm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who is seeing today's asmita episodes?

Asmita got the clue from the dadasaheb written on the back of the letter which tanya had written

on the instance of Dadasaheb?

Already asmita joined the dots and told Abhimaan abt Dadasaheb maybe involved in her father's

death and bhuvan's death and Abhimaan is solid angry on Asmita and he has told  her that they

will have to sleep separate now till her doubtful behaviour goes away.

Which way this serial is going or heading towards? Like Ekta Kapoor types? Saas Bahu or Sasur

Bahu Saaga?

Like Abhi Throwing away Asmita out of the

Saranjame Niwas or divorcing her & then realising his Father Dadasaheb's true colours when too

late ?

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Ab Dr. Neela kahegi, she already suggested me a remedy to cure my JYRG fever πŸ˜ƒ - Rx Nanduoxyde Tonic

NJ jaye to kidhar jaaye but no prob u guys enjoy ur KYY discussions πŸ‘πŸΌ  
(For KYY posts on GTC thread πŸ˜›)
Isko hi jeena kehte hain to yunhi ji lenge
Uff na karenge lab see lenge aansoo 😭pee lenge
Gham se ab ghabraana kaisa gham sau baar mila
P.S - Please take this post lightly..no objections from my side for KYY posts πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I am taking strong objection to your creativity πŸ˜†  Kaise kar lete ho tum??  (Manik also wants to know, coz, that's his dialogue πŸ˜ƒ )

@RED:  You have JYRG ka nasha in your blood that is acting as antidote to the suggested medicine!!

@ Blue:  Hum ne toh sau baar phoolonki bauchaar kee thi  πŸ˜³...aapne unhe kaate samajhkar gale lagaya to gham ke alawa kya haath aayega? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Aur jurrat tumhari, kee tum hamari phool jaisi Nandu ko nasoor kaanta samajhne lage ho??!!!!!!!!  Vidya iss nacheez ko koi sakht saza farmai jaaye   

P.S. Rx from Dr. Neela:  Two spoons of MaNAn tonic 3 times a day, course for next month!!!!!!  

Neela Devi's assurance:  You will see the effect - removal of JYRG fever - in 2 days - because of Nandu's spell!!!!πŸ˜›
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sporadic posts are becoming viral πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Veena πŸ€—
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Are NJ manan dose is tried and tasted by doc herself... so u can trust her... πŸ˜‰ hum log ka to chod do... hum to iss bimari se bahar nikalna hi nahi chahte...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†