Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb thread you have created Neela πŸ‘  yeah, lets finish this fast...waiting to go there πŸ˜†
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Meow @Neela πŸ˜ƒ...nice thread...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

KYY cha kuthe hi ullekh nahiye hyachi nond ghyavi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Bahot bahot Aabhari πŸ˜† Aabhar pradarshanasathi vegla sohla thevnyaat yeil hyachi krupaya nond ghyavi πŸ˜›
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kimi..

Neela tai, tula mahiti aahe kyy madhe Rishabh chi speech parat aali πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Is that a surprise?!!! πŸ€”

I am not watching it.  I just see the picts in my FB news feed.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kimi read this only if you are 18 πŸ˜ƒ

There was a picture of shirtless Yuvi in shower πŸ€’

Nothing as amusing () as shirtless Manik with Nandu in the shower πŸ˜³πŸ˜›!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since I am not Rose, I cannot say Yummy!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishkil88 thumbnail
Neela your excitement is apparent from the new thread...nicely done πŸ‘ though you opened it early, let us not fill remaining pages of this thread with KYY stuff which most of us are not aware of...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜† Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Neela your excitement is apparent from the new thread...nicely done πŸ‘ though you opened it early, let us not fill remaining pages of this thread with KYY stuff which most of us are not aware of...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†

Mishkil raav

Neela

Nachiketj thumbnail
@Vidya thanks for sharing Ganpati pics πŸ€—
Its such a divine murti with taht typical south indian tika on forehead πŸ˜• is it?

Yes..its ganesh utsav is my most fav festival and I try to visit max Ganpatis every year...majha laadka daivat ahey...Ganpati Bapppa Morya πŸ˜Š

Ani sarvaat mahatvacha mhanjey Tilkancha photo ahey πŸ‘ ethey maharashtrat loka tilkanna visarli bahutek πŸ˜”
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Neela your excitement is apparent from the new thread...nicely done πŸ‘ though you opened it early, let us not fill remaining pages of this thread with KYY stuff which most of us are not aware of...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†

I know with the new thread, I was like a kid who has just learnt drawing πŸ˜†.  Next 2 days are busy at work and weekend is already full with summer end activities.  So, wanted to keep it ready, if I am not around at the time of this thread getting over.

@Bold: Anni and I tried our best to make you familiar.  Even baited you with the cute gifs.  And even after Veena's joining the club, you still want to resist...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.  And especially that JYRG is going to end πŸ₯Ί,  I was trying to help you all move on ...But I know, despite all of our thesis on the forum, you are not aware πŸ˜‰ ...especially the one who's getting his behind spanked...as he himself portrayedπŸ˜†.  OR you are not willing to confess...U knw what!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Rest assured, don't worry, even if there are sporadic posts here there, we won't be filling the rest of the pages with KYY.  

veena0129 thumbnail
hi...all...very nice posts...NJ..thanks for sharing superb pics of Ganapati Mandal...😊
Vidya...Mangalore Ganapati pics r exclusive...πŸ˜ƒ...

Vidya...same here..elderone had come down from Bangalore for Ganapati  Festival...and the younger one ...the first thing he told his brother is  that i am down with KYY feverπŸ˜† as and when i got free i was just watching KYY from YT...πŸ˜†...sorry..NJ...can't stop my self from mentioning KYY...
hey...Neela...can't get rid of the KYY fever...and don't want to for some timeπŸ˜‰...

hey...annie...Parth is from PUNE?❀️...i read in his profile from Wikie Pedia that  he is from Mumbai..and studied at Panchagani school?...so why did he change his surname?..thats what i was wondering about his surname...never heard it before...

bt heard that he is returning to KYY...s2..even NIti confirmed he has joined the shoot on some tele tadka...i saw some epis of s2...bt ..disappointed...none of them r in anyway match to Manik...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

veena0129 thumbnail
hey...Zoey...after somany days yesterday i saw KRD...interesting and expected turn in the story ...that Adit's married status is no more a secret...in btwn it had become so boring..so i had stopped watching it...bt still its my fev on ZM...as rest have lost their charm...waiting for SB's reaction to the developments...the sad part is he rarely comes on the showπŸ˜”