.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

@Veena ye kya kar diya tumne πŸ˜†

@Neela - aaj khush toh bahot hogi tum! πŸ˜ƒ

Nahhh...mai aur ek wicket girne ka intazaar kar rahi hoon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

And Veena πŸ€—

Most welcome to the MaNan deewana club πŸ˜³β€οΈ.  MaNan fever has no cure unlike the swine flue one .  Such a bad comparison right?  

But in case of the swine flue virus the antigen mutation can be dealt with by having apt vaccines, in this case...no vaccine works.  And the new mutagen...arrgghhh...that Yuvraj guy is no match to Parth.  No way can he Surrender as professionally as Mr. Somethaan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zoey... superb draft...
I wish all.of u all d very best and may ganapati bappa ZM la buddhi deo ani fans na apekshit aslela shevat serial cha karava...

All the cast and more than the cast, all die hard fans deserve happy ending...

@nachiket.. dont worry tujhi guru maiyya neela will try her best for one more wicket ... and if she gets that wicket she will get huge round of applause and player of the match ka award...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› u know na which wicket i am talking about...😊
anni80 thumbnail
Bingo neela... take a high5... we said d same thing...
Dekha hamari soch kitni milti hai...πŸ˜‰ (.manik ishtyle)
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena0129

not watched ZM serials for a long time...πŸ˜†

That makes two of us. My wife watches certain serials (Durva, Kamala, Asmita, TASA. KRD, MMTJ, HSMHG) sporadically and disjointedly. Sometimes I watch between two commercial breaks but generally avoid watching all these MMSes.
anni80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

That makes two of us. My wife watches certain serials (Durva, Kamala, Asmita, TASA. KRD, MMTJ, HSMHG) sporadically and disjointedly. Sometimes I watch between two commercial breaks but generally avoid watching all these MMSes.

Two is company and three is crowd and i am happy to b part if this crowd...πŸ˜‰
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SW, which are these serials TASA and MMTJ? 

Originally posted by: veena0129

Neela...annie...Zoey...add one more crazy fan to  KYY fan club...πŸ˜‰...

i know u all have mentioned this bf...bt i must say in  the history of television  such  a pure romantic musical has been shown...⭐️...

my teenage son is  asking..."mamma r u  seriously watching KYY..?...
 i told him that all my friends r discussing it about so much...so i shd also know na that what is his show about...
i shd thank u  all...otherwise i wudn't have got the KYY feverπŸ˜‰...
heard that KYY 2 is not that interesting...is  Manik's role replaced by somebody ?...
very handsome looking guy...even that  girl so cute...she appears as if she is just of high school...
pair  looks just superb...fantastic !!!!!⭐️

i have turned out to be late latif !!!!πŸ˜† 

Woww Veena, so the MaNan bug has caught you...good goodπŸ˜ƒ  

@bold:  same situation at my home too...my younger daughter used to call up my elder one who is in blore and tell, "can you believe, mom is watching KYY?" and she used to literally roll her eyes   whenever she used to catch me watching the serial πŸ˜†   so i would watch on YT also when she used to go to collegeπŸ˜›   S2,  I just watched a couple of episodes and stopped...it looks all forced.πŸ˜•
.Neela. thumbnail

Four of us then Anni...

ahem ahem...SW, you forgot me πŸ˜­

I am not even watching Durva for more than 3 months now.  

Vidya, I think MMTJ (majhe mann tujhe jhaale) and TASA (tumca aamcha same asta) are from Colors marathi and *P channel respectively.  Just saw their full forms on DesiTV website.  There was one more dangerous one on ETV - Asava sundar swapnancha bangla that I got to see a couple of episodes last year when I went to my parent's place.  Uff my mother was mentioning recently the serial has no end to crazieness of the whamps  I saw some parts of MMTJ also that time, nothing special. Life is much better without all of that CRAP in the head.  
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously Neela, the standard of serials and maintaining the consistency has literally come down nowadays...Agnihotra, Asambhav, ELDG, all seem to be from some bygone era πŸ˜•
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Edited...Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
sunilaa thumbnail
Hii everyone..πŸ˜ƒ im new here..πŸ˜ƒ
Mi mrunmayee deshpande & Sunil barve chi fan hye.. ani md KKG hya movie madhe hye as samjala.. mg search karat astana mi tumcha forum var yevun pohchli.. tumchya saglyanche mi thodsa conversation read kel.. ani tumcha gappa mala vaachun aavadlya...πŸ‘πŸΌ
U all guys are nice...πŸ‘...
Edited by sunilaa - 8 years ago