Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 104

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Neela.

@ Red: 😆😆  That was not even on my mind, but looks like you want my ashirwaad 😉 😛 😃😆

So here's today's dose, ON YOUR DEMAND 😆...
HOWZ THAT NJ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...You reminded me, ab bhugto!!😳

Originally posted by Nachiketj

@pink - Songs!!!!!  Yaa bhavnatil geet purane is being played on repeat mode since many days..u will tag me as THE craziest person 😃 ghei chhanda makaranda, which one do you like light/slow pace one or the aggressive one? i prefer the aggressive one..There is 15 min version of Ya bhavanatil geet purane on Saavn app, album - Neevdak Natyageete...u listen to it!! You will go crazy...

@blue - Lata Didi is v much active on twitter so is Usha Mangeshkar...she is techno savvy...isn't taht sweet 😊

@ Bold:  So cool 👍🏼

I like all the songs - am not the best person to speak on Vilambit and drut.  SO both versions of Ghei chanda makaranda,  Lagi Karjawa katar,  and Surat Piya ki na chinn bisarawe and the others are equal favorites. Can anyone of us forget the Surat piya ki by Prathamesh Laghate? 

Really looking forward to see how many new songs are there in the movie KKG.
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Ab aise hee baal nochte rahe to at the cost of ending our KY2 craze, you will have to suffer the loss of ending your candidacy of search for a reshim-gaath 🤔!!!!!! 😃

I like all the songs - am not the best person to speak on Vilambit and drut.  SO both versions of Ghei chanda makaranda,  Lagi Karjawa katar,  and Surat Piya ki na chinn bisarawe and the others are equal favorites. Can anyone of us forget the Surat piya ki by Prathamesh Laghate? 

Really looking forward to see how many new songs are there in the movie KKG.

Yes...all songs are good undoubtedly! Infact u have more knowledege than me..I dnt even knw the jargons uve used..mala baba je kanala avadta te me manapasun aikto..

Yes I do rem Surat piya ki by Prathamesh 👏

You will find all thse songs on Saavn App under the Album - Laagi karajwa kataar.

U know what, it will be a treat to watch KKG on large screen and the audience applauding on all these classic songs...

Diwali is lined up with all good movies in marathi as well as hindi...KKG, MPM2, Bajirao Mastani, Dilwale (SRK n Kajol)

They are going to unveil first song of Bajirao Mastani - Gajanana today at Punes chhtrapati shivaji sports complex at Balewadi..
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Whether KKG will be a good movie or not - I have few questions. 
1. Why subodh bhave wanted to make movie on raag dari based sangeet natak.
2. The present generation who is so much accustomed to Mika & arijit - how they are going to take it.
3. There may have been few movies on raagdari sangeet but like it happens in sangeet natak - it can't go on and on in movies. Wouldn't it be boring to watch ?
4. Isn't this play watched and well known to all so many times ? now ZM is going to market it very well because they are co-producers so the commercial sucess is assured.
5. will it be more dramatized under the name of cinematic liberty ? it is launched on a large scale for sure.

I know...just when we start feeling there are no newcomers to beat the long time champions, there are new comers.  Serena was a long time ruler and it's time for someone to take the lead.  Although Roger F. is still the favorite yaar!!

Well it's not that I m not Happy for Joko... i like his game but whn Roger is in the match no matter who is opposite to him I will always support him no matter whether he is in the form or not...😆😆😆

well Woman Tour madhe it's very unpredictable... new players are coming and going... no consistency at all which is a huge disappointment for me... 
Misc comments and updates:
1. If KKG is marketed by ZM, then we should get ready for the carpet-bombing of all ZM serials in the month of November! Shankar Mahadevan looking for a home in Mumbai on D3, Subodh Bhave appearing on KRD ... wait, he's in it already 😃 & so on. I am curious to see how they have converted the drama into a movie. The conversion of 'mAkDAchyA hAtI champagne' to 'BadAm rANI gulAm chor' had flopped. The reverse conversions of Namakharam (Hindi movie) to BeimAn (Marathi play) had done quite well in the past as also 'AndhAr mAjhA sobtI' which was based on 'Wait Until Dark'. The marthi play based on Anand/ Millie had also done well, though I forget its name ('ShawaTchA karAr'?)

2. A friend of mine travelled all the way from Pune to NYC for the US Open to complete his 'chAr dhAm yAtrA' - he went to Roland Garros last year and has been to Wimbledon & Australian Open before that. He, like me, is a big RF fan. I have travelled to Dubai & London (Year-ending championships & Olympics) to watch Roger Federer play and have watched 4 of his matches live (incl on the center court at Wimbledon!). You've got to be there to experience what it's like to see him transform the racquet into a magic wand that does things the others can't even think of!
    We were WhatsApping as the match went on ... it came down to the big points that Djoker played better. We felt Roger had it in him to win the 3rd and take the match to the 5th set but it wasn't to be. Congratulations to Djoker, he is a deserving champ. Federer has won 11 straight 'Fan Favourite Awards' and for 10 of the last 11 years, the Stephan Edberg Sportsmanship Award (which was renamed from just the 'Sportsmanship Award' to Edberg's name after he won it 5 times!) and he has also won the 'Laureus World Sportsperson of the Year' award 4 times! 

SW : just a correction. First it was be-imaan in marathi play - *ing Satish Dubhashi & Prabhakar Panshikar in early 70's which inspired Hrishida to make Namak Haraam in hindi which marked the rise of Amitabh Bacchhan and downfall of Rajesh Khanna. In marathi play Panshikar who was also producer of the play - changed its ending to his liking and spoiled the original story of its original english play "Becket". This created differences between director Purushottam Darvekar, writer Vasant Kanetkar & Panshikar and they never worked again. Also satish dubhashi got upset due to change in original story and he gave up. Recently Be-imaan was relaunched with Sharad Ponkshe and Tushar Dalvi but didn't do well. 
Anand & Mili - cancer story into marathi play name "Akhercha Sawaal" where young daughter was played by  Vandana Gupte of old mother Vijaya Mehta who was also the director. 
Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago
To all my friends  the forum...
A very happy  Ganesh Chaturthi !!!!😃

May Lord Ganesha come to your house and take away all your Laddus n Modaks, with all your worries and sorrows 😛

Ganpati Bappa Morya, Mangalmurti Morya!!!!!!

Happy Gauri and Ganesh Chaturthi to all my friends 🤗