Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mishkil88

like someone mentioned on fb - BJP govt won't need opposition, they will fall on their own.. Meat ban is highly condemned by all the corners of the society. There are meat vendors who will suffer business loss and also those who want to eat it. Govt can't dictet what people should eat.  

So Ridiculous.  Much more like the drama BJP did on celebrating Valentine's day.   What era do they live in?  Perhaps they still follow Manusmriti religiously πŸ˜‘

Bajrangi's and their tantrums  Only they know what they must be doing in the name of Bajrang!!  

This is just like the closing of vending machines in NY during Pass Over (a Jewish festival) πŸ˜‘ in Jewish institutions.
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

ohhh myyy myyy

this drunken Nandini and sober Manik πŸ˜†, this was the fantastic time and episodes of KYY, aur bhi honge but not watched after Nandini kidnapped 

This GIF made me nostalgic and couldn't stop myself from replying to post 

Thanks for the GIF Neela...😊

Rupali πŸ€—You are most welcome!! 

You made me appear before the weekend πŸ˜†

Finally, KYY got all back πŸ˜›, except Zoey, whose still missing from GTC πŸ˜’πŸ˜”.  Ab kitna aur yaad karna padega tumhe Shagird? Chitale Bandhu ka butter khatam ho gaya hai 

I would suggest watching the post kidnapping track when you get a chance.  Parth is just brilliant in those scenes and Niti could not be any better  All the drawbacks in his acting during immotional scenes in the prior episodes (as perceived by me of course πŸ˜ƒ) are made up for in that track πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ , especially the night Manik brings back Nandu after kidnapping. 

And the Mangalore track is just adorable...just how she yearns to be with him 

Ok for now...sharing a bunch of VMs created by someone on the KYY forum.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2tOjYxXF2vZcDdFQlZvZUwydmc&usp=sharing

You can see them on her FB profile as well

The Ishq bulava with drunk Nandu is also there πŸ˜† 

I cannot get over the lines - Tu hasdi rave mai hasanda rava..tainu takda rava😳❀️

And Dil yeh mera bas me nahin...Iss Dil ka mai Uff ab mai kya karu????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Magical phase that was

S2 is a damp squib and an outright mess πŸ˜”

Editing to add a fresh review of how POPAT S2 is πŸ˜‘ πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.  TG I am not watching since the last 2 weeks of S1 πŸ˜Š.  Was in no mood for even watching (demanded) elegance 

Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Avdhoot Gupte on fb :

Please note my new address :
Mahavir nagar,
Jainrashtra,
Jindia. 
😑

The MNS were openly selling chickens at prabhadevi πŸ˜†

Btw, I was not aware there is a provision in law for keeping the slaughter houses shut for 1 day during Jain Paryushan period...and this law was passed years ago.
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Rakesh Maria- It is true that he was promoted earlier siding Javed Ahmed and probably Javed Ahmed is going to retire in next few months πŸ˜• So to make him eligible for getting pension per PC post, he had to be promoted as PC before his retirement. πŸ˜•

All these things are like icebergs there is a lot behind scenes than what actually comes out in media πŸ˜†
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

Rupali πŸ€—You are most welcome!! 

You made me appear before the weekend πŸ˜†

Finally, KYY got all back πŸ˜›, except Zoey, whose still missing from GTC πŸ˜’πŸ˜”.  Ab kitna aur yaad karna padega tumhe Shagird? Chitale Bandhu ka butter khatam ho gaya hai 

S2 is a damp squib and an outright mess πŸ˜”

LOL Neela,that was nice one.πŸ˜†...Since this is *quality* thread I have to read all previous posts before posting here,isliye late ho gayaa!πŸ˜ƒ
You are totally in MaNan Dreamland and thanks for sharing all those GIFs,can't get enough of Manan,its refreshing everytime.πŸ˜›...And thanks for sharing review of S2,I knew how it'll turn out hence didn't try it.Btw have you watched all the epis of KYY since start?
.Neela. thumbnail
It's 9/11 today - 14 years!! 

I was just 10 months in NYC then.

And what a tribute in light!!  The video in this NY times article is just cool.

The freedom tower or one world trade center can be seen here.  It's such an awkwardly narrow space, yet the construction has turned out extremely amazing.  This is now NYC's tallest architecture, taller than even the Empire State Building and is the 5th tallest in the world.  

Click on the movie gallery link at the top, you should be able to see the correct video, sorry forgot to mention this.
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

LOL Neela,that was nice one.πŸ˜†...Since this is *quality* thread I have to read all previous posts before posting here,isliye late ho gayaa!πŸ˜ƒ
You are totally in MaNan Dreamland and thanks for sharing all those GIFs,can't get enough of Manan,its refreshing everytime.πŸ˜›...And thanks for sharing review of S2,I knew how it'll turn out hence didn't try it. Btw have you watched all the epis of KYY since start?

Good to see you back Zoey πŸ€—

SW Sir has assigned more HW.  So hope to see you in action soon πŸ˜ƒ.

Needless to say - MaNan help in keeping my hope tree alive β€οΈ.  

Editing to respond to @Bold:  Slowly catching up on the skipped ones πŸ˜³, don't think I will bother to watch the 1st 20 ever, will I miss a lot?

Recently watched drunk Manik  Another enlightenment for me πŸ˜†  Side effects of (unknowingly) drinking (spiked drinks) when you are falling hard for someone πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. Too late a learning!!  I don't want to start drinking now...especially abs shots πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have a good weekend!! πŸ˜Š
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Rakesh Maria- It is true that he was promoted earlier siding Javed Ahmed and probably Javed Ahmed is going to retire in next few months πŸ˜• So to make him eligible for getting pension per PC post, he had to be promoted as PC before his retirement. πŸ˜•

All these things are like icebergs there is a lot behind scenes than what actually comes out in media πŸ˜†

I know such things may perhaps not work in a politically (and otherwise also) corrupt system in India, but with the power of social networking sites (used by Government officials also), perhaps there can be trending on twitter that can be used to show the real power of democracy and appropriately reprimand such fowl minded folks like Indrani and all those involved.

A much effective alternative to rallies...

Ahhh...perhaps something that works only in the REEL world πŸ˜”
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

I know such things may perhaps not work in a politically (and otherwise also) corrupt system in India, but with the power of social networking sites (used by Government officials also), perhaps there can be trending on twitter that can be used to show the real power of democracy and appropriately reprimand such fowl minded folks like Indrani and all those involved.

A much effective alternative to rallies...

Ahhh...perhaps something that works only in the REEL world πŸ˜”

And then what to expect #BanOnSocialNetworking sites? πŸ˜ƒ
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

And then what to expect #BanOnSocialNetworking sites? πŸ˜ƒ

Now that's an excellent thought! The productivity of the workforce will go up tremendously, the students' focus will shift to studies, people will take more physical exercises, read real books, meet real people and there will be less rumours spread about all topics. Not bad at all!

I am sure you know that the internet is the biggest recruiting mechanism of the jihadists. If social networking is banned, you cut their oxygen/ supply chain. Isn't that desirable?