Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Btw, Neela r u doctor by profession?

Lo, Kallo baat 😃 😆

NJ, ab kya poori history batani padegi????  It's a history now 😳  (well known and advt. on this forum) 😆😆

Nope, I am not a medical Dr.  But yeah, do have a Dr. tag awarded LONG time back and now I don't even use that tag other than reminding myself of the trouble that I took to get it 😳
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

Lo, Kallo baat 😃 😆

NJ, ab kya poori history batani padegi????  It's a history now 😳  (well known and advt. on this forum) 😆😆

Haa bata do...KYY ki chemistry bata sakti ho, to khud ki history kyu nahi? 😛

And if u r really a doctor I will be excited to say "Doctor tumhi suddha? " evrytime I interact with u 😃
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

Lo, Kallo baat 😃 😆

Nope, I am not a medical Dr.  But yeah, do have a Dr. tag awarded LONG time back and now I don't even use that tag other than reminding myself of the trouble that I took to get it 😳

Koi gal nahi...mujhe kaha ilaaj karwana hai tumse 😃...Do u mind if I call u Dr. Neela or Hey Doc 😆
When SpashtaWakta mentioned in one of his post Dr. Neela, I kept that in mind. 
.Neela. thumbnail

Haa bata do...KYY ki chemistry bata sakti ho, to khud ki history kyu nahi? 😛

And if u r really a doctor I will be excited to say "Doctor tumhi suddha? " evrytime I interact with u 😃

Koi gal nahi...mujhe kaha ilaaj karwana hai tumse 😃...Do u mind if I call u Dr. Neela or Hey Doc 😆
When SpashtaWakta mentioned in one of his post Dr. Neela, I kept that in mind. 

@ Bold : Koi shaq? 😆 BIO-chemistry padhte samay real life Ph.D. kiya hai 😉😳 to MaNan kee chemistry thodi bahut to analyze kar sakti hoon!!! 

2nd Ph.D. = Perfect Husband Discovery 😛 😎

@ Blue: People are already bored with my history 😃, so just Neela, please!!!!!! Makes life easy 😊

@Purple: Lagta hai Bangali baba par bangalan ka effect ho gaya hai aur usko hee ilaaz ki jaroorat hai 😃

BTW and just FYI...there was a medical doctor and a Ph.D. on the KYY forum who made me feel so better that I am not the only one who fell this hard for KYY 😆😆

And with all the beautiful analysis on KYY by Anni, I think we have a doc. in the making!!
Anni 🤗 

I couldn't have written it any better 👍🏼  Looking forward for more 😛

Jab tak mein confess nahi karta iss forum pe ki ha bhai Mujhe Nandini/Niti se pyaar ho gaya hai 😃 tum chup nahi baithogi naa? 😆

@ Red: Koi shaq??? 😆 Why am I sensing a YES / CONFESSION in there? 😆😆
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

would love to talk about all d scenes of this phase,,, the bachachas are behaving like teenagers over here... and then followed by Jeena Jeena ❤️❤️❤️

credit must be given to editing team for selecting apt songs for them... all d songs are so perfect for that particular scene and we get a feel ke these songs are made for these 2 only...

and coming back to this scene... how quickly they change their moods... from naughtiness to serious talk to fight to care to concern and iss sab ke beech main the Great Cabir as cupid...
end main to uske paas hi jayega to fokat main scene kyon kha raha hai😆😆

How well she understands him,  his care and protectiveness for his friends and how well he knows that She is the one who is going to show him the right way in the darkness... afterall she is his shining star
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
MaNan are LOVE ... Period 😎

@Bold Anni...Can gush more on the weekend, but for now, cannot call it a day without briefly saying - 

Humnava on d ocassion of Nandu's b'day...this scene was more than perfect ⭐️...I felt so awkward watching it as if one is intruding their private moment 😳.  PaNi just aced it .  All TV screen jodis can just use it for tutoring themselves 😆

Saibo...on all ocassions ❤️
and Sapna Jahan in episode 244 ❤️❤️❤️⭐️⭐️.  Beautifully mind blowing!!

And how can I forget the Savalee see raat hai on the NYE!!!!!  Haye that twirl hug 

And the next day when she sees him and the 1st thing that she says is " Sab kaise hain"???!!! 😳

Pure LOVE indeed!!!! Just as serene as this one!!!!!!  

Bye for now!! More over the weekend.  
Nachiketj thumbnail
Chandler Bing is the origin of this emoji 😃
spashta-wakta thumbnail

Rakesh Marias transfer or promotion 🤔 not taken well by public(ask any shembda por, they will say this is a foul play to protect Peter Mukerjee)...just when he is about to crack the Sheena Bora murder case!! 😲 CM Fadnavis makes a U turn, asks Maria to continue probe on the case in the evening fearing backlash from media??? 

And the transfer happens the v next day after Indrani Mukerjeees police custody ends????

How influential are the Mukerjees!! 😲

Acco to some reports, the CM wasn't happy that the PC (Police Commissioner) was taking so much interest in personally interviewing Indrani Mukherjee for so many days. He made a comment that he wished the PC took so much interest in EVERY case. The PC's defense was that the other inspectors were not competent in English and so he had to do the interrogation himself!
Anyway, the ex-PC continues to be in charge of the investigation, so all the conspiracy theories need to be kept on hold.

As an aside, does anyone find Indrani Mukherjee even remotely attractive? She is always referred to in the media as 'beautiful'! I think she's just average.

spashta-wakta thumbnail
Good news/ bad news department:
Good news: JYRG is finally ending on Sep 26 (you know this already).

Bad news: It is being replaced with Vaibhav Mangle's 'Majha Pati Saubhagyawati' directed by Mandar Deosthali, who still directs the long-dead and much-ridiculared HSMHG. 

Can we expect another good news soon - that HSMHG is ending? He surely can't direct 2 serials at the same time!
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Bad news: It is being replaced with Vaibhav Mangle's 'Majha Pati Saubhagyawati' directed by Mandar Deosthali, who still directs the long-dead and much-ridiculared HSMHG. 

Can we expect another good news soon - that HSMHG is ending? He surely can't direct 2 serials at the same time!

any way episode director is Ravindra Karmarkar for HSM from beginning and i don't think MD is looking into day-today affairs of HSM. I guess HSM should end around diwali time - it is totally channel's wish to continue beyond imagination. MD planned HSM only for 1 yr initially but looking at popularity channel stretched it so long.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Majja pati saubhagyawati?? 
Does he moonlight as an actress for money?
Asa ahe ka plot?