Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rakesh Marias transfer or promotion πŸ€” not taken well by public(ask any shembda por, they will say this is a foul play to protect Peter Mukerjee)...just when he is about to crack the Sheena Bora murder case!! πŸ˜² CM Fadnavis makes a U turn, asks Maria to continue probe on the case in the evening fearing backlash from media??? 
And the transfer happens the v next day after Indrani Mukerjeees police custody ends????

How influential are the Mukerjees!! πŸ˜²

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

MaNan are LOVE ... Period πŸ˜Ž

Indeed what a journey from the 1st to the 2nd β€οΈ  Are we EVER going to be able to get over these two?  The cosmic effect of PaNi? πŸ˜†

Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Rakesh Marias transfer or promotion πŸ€” not taken well by public(ask any shembda por, they will say this is a foul play to protect Peter Mukerjee)...just when he is about to crack the Sheena Bora murder case!! πŸ˜² CM Fadnavis makes a U turn, asks Maria to continue probe on the case in the evening fearing backlash from media??? 

And the transfer happens the v next day after Indrani Mukerjeees police custody ends????

How influential are the Mukerjees!! πŸ˜²

As much as the Taylor's πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rest all is blurrr...
Nachiketj thumbnail
This shows if u r influential no matter what, u will escape...what happened with Sunanda Pushkar same willl happen with Sheena Bora πŸ˜”
First the case was so complicated with the number of relationships coming out..in lines with Agatha Christie characters..u had to actually jot down the names and relationships of Indrani even though the motive of murder was clear...I was hoping to be this one like Murder on Orient Express By Agatha Christie.

Nachiketj thumbnail

As much as the Taylor's πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rest all is blurrr...

Who is Taylor?

@Neela, I am v much disappointed with all these news flashing today abt Police Comisssioner Rakesh Maria being transfered.πŸ˜”
.Neela. thumbnail

Who is Taylor?

@Neela, I am v much disappointed with all these news flashing today abt Police Comisssioner Rakesh Maria being transfered.πŸ˜”

Basss kya NJ?  πŸ˜ƒ  Taylor ka effect kum ho gaya kya iss forum pe jo tum yeh sawal pooch rahe ho? πŸ˜†

Jokes apart.

Are you talking about this?

http://www.emirates247.com/crime/world/indian-tv-tycoon-arrested-for-killing-daughter-2015-08-27-1.601481
Nachiketj thumbnail
On a lighter note πŸ˜ƒ

Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

Basss kya NJ?  πŸ˜ƒ  Taylor ka effect kum ho gaya kya iss forum pe jo tum yeh sawal pooch rahe ho? πŸ˜†

Jokes apart.

Are you talking about this?

Yes, am talking abt the link u shared.

Jab tak mein confess nahi karta iss forum pe ki ha bhai Mujhe Nandini/Niti se pyaar ho gaya hai πŸ˜ƒ tum chup nahi baithogi naa? πŸ˜†
.Neela. thumbnail

This shows if u r influential no matter what, u will escape...what happened with Sunanda Pushkar same willl happen with Sheena Bora πŸ˜”

First the case was so complicated with the number of relationships coming out..in lines with Agatha Christie characters..u had to actually jot down the names and relationships of Indrani even though the motive of murder was clear...I was hoping to be this one like Murder on Orient Express By Agatha Christie.

How abhorrent can that be right?  It's unbelievable how people can be without any morale. Absolutely unethical and SADLY, or disgustingly, the legal system lets people get out of such sins SO easily πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”.

Perhaps that's why people like Indrani don't just think but just easily dare to cross all boundaries.  Just how can a mother do that?!  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜’  

I remember how I used to LOATHE  to ask my colleague to kill the pregnant mice (I could never do that) and dissecting the embroys was just ugghhh...I cursed myself for doing that 😭  I just quit!!  That feeling of having your own baby is just so serene and such women just curse the most pure relation in the world.  What to say??
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

How abhorrent can that be right?  It's unbelievable how people can be without any morale. Absolutely unethical and SADLY, or disgustingly, the legal system lets people get out of such sins SO easily πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”.

Perhaps that's why people like Indrani don't just think but just easily dare to cross all boundaries.  Just how can a mother do that?!  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜’  

I remember how I used to LOATHE  to ask my colleague to kill the pregnant mice (I could never do that) and dissecting the embroys was just ugghhh...I cursed myself for doing that 😭  I just quit!!  That feeling of having your own baby is just so serene and such women just curse the most pure relation in the world.  What to say??

If u read each and every detail in this case that they have published you will be simply shocked..as per the reports she even tried to kill her son for almost four times but failed...ofcourse all this is yet to be proved...but yes she admitted to the crime of killing Sheena.And next day the police in charge who was actually interrogating her gets transferred. She didn't open her mouth for 10 days during her police custody and kept on saying Sheena is v much alive and is presently in the US.

Btw, Neela r u doctor by profession?
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Previous
1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119
Next