Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Aadesh Shrivastava passes away

We had earlier reported about the ill health of Aadesh Shrivastava. The 51 year-old music composer was battling with cancer relapse.

A few hours ago he surrendered himself to God. At around 12:30 AM Aadesh Shrivastava passed away at Kokilaben Hospital.

The hospital authorities confirmed the news that he passed away after putting up a good fight with Cancer for over 40 days. He had successfully fought multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) when he was diagnosed for the first time in 2010.

His wife Vijeta Pandit along with their Sons and brothers Jatin- Lalit were constantly by his side throughout his medical journey.

We pray for the departed soul to rest in peace and God grant eternal courage to the family to bear the loss.

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Guru Devo Maheshwara,
Guru Sakshat Param Brahma Tasmai Shri Guruve Namah" 

The joys of learning come only from you..for you make things simply wonderful to know. It all started with an A for Apple. Dedicated to all our teachers...A very happy teacher's day to all our beloved teachers 🤗

mishkil88 thumbnail
@NJ - Mrinal is ageless wonder and beauty with elegance - all agreed. However I had close glimpses of her 2 times about few years ago.  Once when we were travelling to Hyderabad and she was in our flight. She was sitting alone at airport talking to no one. There was some children film fest in hyderabad then which she was going to attend i guess. Though some children tried to go close to her she moved away. Also she was the last one to board the flight she covered part of her face with dupatta. So it was absolutely ice-cold behaviour. Similarly she came to my mama's place few years ago with her grandfather the great Go. Ni. Da. She was sitting isolated through out and didn't talk much to anyone in my mama's place. So the impression everyone got was that she was not at all accessable and rather "shishtha".
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mishkil - sundar muli generallych shishtha astat asa mala kalun chuklay 😆 tyaat tya celebrities astil tar kaay baghaylach nako...but to be frank celebrities kadun ati apeksha karna mala patat naahi..mhanje tyanchyabarobr utsut photo kadhne vagere jara jastich irritating hot asel tyanna..Neway Mrunal Kulkarni does look shishtha though 😊
mishkil88 thumbnail
She herself was explaining on a news channel last wk (photo with atul & others above) that before the shoot of Rajwade & sons began, everyone was scared to speak to her. Also it took lot of guts for Sachin Kundalkar (dir) to ask her if she can cut her hairs for this movie. She agreed promptly and tension was relieved for others ! comparatively Madhuri, Lara etc many of them give the photos easily . After all they are there because of fans. 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

She herself was explaining on a news channel last wk (photo with atul & others above) that before the shoot of Rajwade & sons began, everyone was scared to speak to her. Also it took lot of guts for Sachin Kundalkar (dir) to ask her if she can cut her hairs for this movie. She agreed promptly and tension was relieved for others ! comparatively Madhuri, Lara etc many of them give the photos easily . After all they are there because of fans. 

My personal experience is exactly the opposite! I found Mrunal completely 'normal', easy to talk to and she posed quite happily for a photo with me and friends.  It all depends on the context in which you meet  - I met her in a small group and not at a public function. So she must have considered that posing for a photo with us was not going to lead to several such requests etc. 

Sonali Kulkarni (Sr) is also completely down to earth, 'normal' and very nice in person. I was quite impressed with Sachin Khedekar & Girish Kulkarni too. All in all, I have only good things to say about the Marathi filmy folks I have met personally.
.Neela. thumbnail
W*H...Ek thi Daayan in Marathi!!!!!!! 😳  🤔  😵
Sai Tamhankar is finally bored of Swapnil J*** (A**) !!!!!! 👏  Sorry, I am missing Ruchi101!!!🤗 😃

The hero seems to be from Pavitra Rishta!! Priya Marathe's hubby in that serial.  And Jackie Shroff, Sudhir Moghe...yet I will not even give a try!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1p8uJY6iyA[/YOUTUBE]
.Neela. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Lol Neela, loved your dhamakedaar post 😆  but your quiz question put me in a fix    I just cant recall anybody saying that 😕   Anyways, lets see if anybody will come up with an answer 🤔

NJ, the Lata video was too good...my fav amongst the heroines in that video are Madhubala, Nutan and Waheeda Rehman 😛

Btw, a link for all MaNan fans, (esp Anni and Zoey)...some beautiful GIF sets you all will just love...one very devoted fan must've spent a lot of time on this...just go back as you finish each page.

@ Bold:  You really want me to answer that ?!! (Manik ishtyle!!! 😛😳)

Sorry the Sutli bomb was supposed to be a hint! So, now you get it?? 😃

Read the comments here and hopefully you will get the answer 🤔 

I don't want to be judgemental...but when I saw it, it was after Parth posted his selfie!! And I was like, damn the doll is too witty!!😛 She may not have meant it, may have been just a coincidence.  But I just adored her guts, if she even had the slightest intention 👏  And even the latest interview with Yuvraj, she does not have any reservations in taking Parth's name, but banda...😕😕 😔!! 

And the Yuvraj guy...all shirtless abs waala picts on Insta...👎🏼!! I could care a damn for all of that!!  There is a LOT to do these days with no KYY 😆.  

US Open has started, and is definitely a way better option.

Yet, U know I can gush endlessly on the MaNan gif link that you have given    ❤️!!  Just this one...❤️

Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could care a damn for all of that!!  There is a LOT to do these days with no KYY 😆.  

US Open has started, and is definitely a way better option.

Yet, U know I can gush endlessly on the MaNan gif link that you have given    ❤️!!  Just this one...❤️

@BOLD  Hey Neela so u want to gush,,,, i am all in 😆

would love to talk about all d scenes of this phase,,, the bachachas are behaving like teenagers over here... and then followed by Jeena Jeena ❤️❤️❤️

credit must be given to editing team for selecting apt songs for them... all d songs are so perfect for that particular scene and we get a feel ke these songs are made for these 2 only...

and coming back to this scene... how quickly they change their moods... from naughtiness to serious talk to fight to care to concern and iss sab ke beech main the Great Cabir as cupid...
end main to uske paas hi jayega to fokat main scene kyon kha raha hai😆😆

and still while fighting he has listened to her POV regarding Cabir's job and understood it also...
"Manik tu sabki pareshaani apne sar nahi le sakte.." 
"kyon na loon main...?" 
"coz u hv a right to live your life too..." 
"How Manik ? by giving bit of yourself... Give and Take"
 "Tum kuch aisa karoge tumhari Mom ke liye jo tum nahi karna chahte just to get Navya back..."

and his reply-- the one written in GIF... 😉

How well she understands him,  his care and protectiveness for his friends and how well he knows that She is the one who is going to show him the right way in the darkness... afterall she is his shining star
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

MaNan are LOVE ... Period 😎
Edited by anni80 - 8 years ago