Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@ NJ,
My dictionary is DARN contorted wrt the following words post KYY 😳

ELEGANCE!!!!!!!  (SURRENDER / SAMARPAN) 

No wonder I fell off the chair when I saw this word in your reference to the photo of the 2 beautiful ladies you just posted 😆😆

Professionalism
Flow
Pani / H2O

...Just to name the few obvious that come to my mind right now.

I am in the long weekend mode and my brain almost non functional!!!! So, Anni, Sayali, Vidya can add to the list!!😛
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How many of u remember this live in concert?  😊I am sure all of u must be having atleast one of ur fav heroines in this medley of beautiful songs...sit back , relax and njoy ur weekend 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMROrAQw0o[/YOUTUBE]

Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

@ NJ,

My dictionary is DARN contorted wrt the following words post KYY 😳

ELEGANCE!!!!!!!  (SURRENDER / SAMARPAN) 

No wonder I fell off the chair when I saw this word in your reference to the photo of the 2 beautiful ladies you just posted 😆😆

Professionalism
Flow
Pani / H2O

...Just to name the few obvious that come to my mind right now.

I am in the long weekend mode and my brain almost non functional!!!! So, Anni, Sayali, Vidya can add to the list!!😛

I am confused 😕 I didn't use the right word? Surrender/Samarpan can be applicable to those beautiful ladies in my case 😕 Now, I really don't know if that is going to make u laugh again 😒

Btw, Neela u MUST watch Katyaar Natak...I should not tell u this 😳 but still...I am waiting for the movie to be watched in theater, Not sure how will I tolerate mahaguru urf Pilgaonkar 😳
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I am confused 😕 I didn't use the right word? Surrender/Samarpan can be applicable to those beautiful ladies in my case 😕 Now, I really don't know if that is going to make u laugh again 😒

Btw, Neela u MUST watch Katyaar Natak...I should not tell u this 😳 but still...I am waiting for the movie to be watched in theater, Not sure how will I tolerate mahaguru urf Pilgaonkar 😳

You are too cute NJ!! 🤗

Bola thaa...watch KYY!! You didn't listen.  Instead you chose to become the Bangali baba 🤔.

@ Blue: Ok, since you made me ROFL with that, mai ab aur bachche kee jaan nahi lungi!! 😃

@Red: in KYY world means Bhendichi bhaaji / fuli gola in JYRG world!!! Ab samjhe?? !!

No worries though, I did not mean to torture you seriously on the forum, so chill!!!!! 

As I said earlier, will try to watch Katyar if I get some time this long weekend.  Heading home now, and you better call it a day.  It's so late, even for a nishachar!!!

TC and have a good weekend!! 😊
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail

You are too cute NJ!! 🤗 Thank you so much 

Bola thaa...watch KYY!! You didn't listen.  Instead you chose to become the Bangali baba 🤔. 

@ Blue: Ok, since you made me ROFL with that, mai ab aur bachche kee jaan nahi lungi!! 😃

@Red: in KYY world means Bhendichi bhaaji / fuli gola in JYRG world!!! Ab samjhe?? !!

No worries though, I did not mean to torture you seriously on the forum, so chill!!!!! 

As I said earlier, will try to watch Katyar if I get some time this long weekend.  Heading home now, and you better call it a day.  It's so late, even for a nishachar!!! 

TC and have a good weekend!! 😊

@green - I Am not sure how should I react but this will give u an idea  😃

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So films to look forward this year
  • Mumbai pune Mumbai 2
  • Rajwade and sons (title Zara sexist ahe, daughters ka nahi?)
  • Dagdi chaal (I love gangster dramas,makarand d!!)
  • The big one Katyar!!
Films I missed
Tu Hi Re
Coffee ani barach kahi
When did ghanta release?

.Neela. thumbnail
Answers to SW's remaining Q's:  I agree with what Vidya has already mentioned.  Here are some of the rest, I am guessing 1-2, so let me know if they are correct.  Sorry, my memory is not that strong.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3."It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents--except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness." 

c) Paul Clifford, by Edward George Bulwer-Lytton.

5. "All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way." 

a) Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy

7. "Call me Ishmael." 

c) Moby Dick, Herman Melville

10. "Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Colonel Aureliano Buenda was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice." 

c) One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gabriel Garca Mrquez

11. "The drought had lasted now for ten million years, and the reign of the terrible lizards had long since ended."
b) 2001: A Space Odyssey, Arthur C. Clarke
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
And more entertainment to last for the long weekend : Nehle pe dehla, chauke pe chakka, de dhakka...jor ka jhatka dheere se lage etc... all dhamaka in one!! 👏👏

Quiz for all:  Who said to who...????.😆😆 I love my sutli bomb !! ❤️

Have a great weekend friends!!!!!!!  🤗

.Neela. thumbnail
@green - I Am not sure how should I react but this will give u an idea  😃

LOL NJ you seem to be missing someone DESPARATELY!!!!!!!!  🤔

Good one though!!
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And more entertainment to last for the long weekend : Nehle pe dehla, chauke pe chakka, de dhakka...jor ka jhatka dheere se lage etc... all dhamaka in one!! 👏👏

Quiz for all:  Who said to who...????.😆😆 I love my sutli bomb !! ❤️

Have a great weekend friends!!!!!!!  🤗

Lol Neela, loved your dhamakedaar post 😆  but your quiz question put me in a fix    I just cant recall anybody saying that 😕   Anyways, lets see if anybody will come up with an answer 🤔

NJ, the Lata video was too good...my fav amongst the heroines in that video are Madhubala, Nutan and Waheeda Rehman 😛

Btw, a link for all MaNan fans, (esp Anni and Zoey)...some beautiful GIF sets you all will just love...one very devoted fan must've spent a lot of time on this...just go back as you finish each page.