Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 92

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anni80

MD can be officially renamed as "Ekta Kapoor" of Marathi TV industry... 

Both HSM and JYRG had set the benchmark so high in the initial period that if they had decided to shut the shop on time ... it would have easily made the place in the book of BEST SERIALS... 

but no... they decided to milk the popularity and completely degraded themselves...

@ Bold:  Cannot agree more and we said it several times before we quit the HSM forum πŸ˜”. 

All Janhavi jokes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We all know with the most recent example, what happens to "benchmark" serials!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Be it Hindi or marathi (for that matter English and the ones here are no exception).

Just thank the Marathi viewers for NOT trending on Twitter to get extension to the favorites (πŸ€”  public's favorite I mean...πŸ˜ƒ).

GOD!!! The trending and bashing on twitter drove me NUTS yesterday!!!  Did I repent going to twitter / Instagram??  After a point I just entertained myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Over the weekend - People bashing Parth on his Instagram photo shoot picture for not declaring if he stays or quits was the Best!!!!! And LOL next day he announces his exit and people made BIG stories of why he quit  πŸ˜†.  For heaven's sake, he got himself a BMW and gallons of abs shots (kitna daru pita hai yeh ladka??) and more fame than what he ever would have dreamed of!!! YET, trending to bring him back!!  πŸ€’  And all of that for the sake of missed onscreen elegance?? πŸ˜†

How much can people let the serials get to them yaar!! Enjoy while it lasts when the story is at it's peak and just restrict it to the story!!  BASSS!!! Don't let the characters / actors get to you!! It's fictional entertainment at the end of the day.  Everyone is doing their job and have the right to move on.  I agree it's unbearable when CVs decide to stretch a no story serial like HSM beyond it's worth.  But the option of using the remote is always there with US!! 

Cheers!! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by .Neela.

@ Bold:  Cannot agree more and we said it several times before we quit the HSM forum πŸ˜”. 

All Janhavi jokes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We all know with the most recent example, what happens to "benchmark" serials!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Be it Hindi or marathi (for that matter English and the ones here are no exception).

Just thank the Marathi viewers for NOT trending on Twitter to get extension to the favorites (πŸ€”  public's favorite I mean...πŸ˜ƒ).

GOD!!! The trending and bashing on twitter drove me NUTS yesterday!!!  Did I repent going to twitter / Instagram??  After a point I just entertained myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Over the weekend - People bashing Parth on his Instagram photo shoot picture for not declaring if he stays or quits was the Best!!!!! And LOL next day he announces his exit and people made BIG stories of why he quit  πŸ˜†.  For heaven's sake, he got himself a BMW and gallons of abs shots (kitna daru pita hai yeh ladka??) and more fame than what he ever would have dreamed of!!! YET, trending to bring him back!!  πŸ€’  And all of that for the sake of missed onscreen elegance?? πŸ˜†

How much can people let the serials get to them yaar!! Enjoy while it lasts when the story is at it's peak and just restrict it to the story!!  BASSS!!! Don't let the characters / actors get to you!! It's fictional entertainment at the end of the day.  Everyone is doing their job and have the right to move on.  I agree it's unbearable when CVs decide to stretch a no story serial like HSM beyond it's worth.  But the option of using the remote is always there with US!! 

Cheers!! πŸ˜Š

hey neela πŸ€—

How r u dear????

so much of drama for entire week... speculation, declaration, clarification, bashing, trending...

full on drama...

uper se aaj ka niti ka tweet surely going to add fuel to it...

hv already stopped watching s2... coz just cant see nandini without her manik... and flashbacks... ufff... it hurts more...😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I am happy and content with season 1 ka hamesha... will definitely cherish the memories and their beautiful journey...❀️

will miss our discussions on them... for sure...😭
@ Anni,
Best time to be on the forum - dialed into a meeting that makes no sense πŸ˜†.  Just kite flying!!!!!

Doing good re!!  Busy at work, but that's not new. First day of school for Adu today, so relieved in way and I more anxious than her...is that abnormal?? πŸ˜†  She was just πŸ˜Ž about it, as always (since her first day at day care when she was 3.5 )!!  I guess most of them are, it's just the mothers who feel like taking a shot of abs πŸ˜›πŸ˜†!!

Ladke ne kitna addict kiya hai abs shots se sabko?!!πŸ˜†  Although having worked with litres of alcohol during the academic life, I just cannot fathom how people enjoy those shots!!

Tell me about the drama.  I was SO tempted to post on the KYY forum yesterday looking at people all cursing and what not, but it was already late by the time I actually read the forum and besides on such occasions even a word of sanity is misinterpreted, so I just read and banged my head!!

Yup, I will miss all the gushing by others and silent reading on my part; although I was very late in the journey.  But everything has to end and glad that we had 245 full episodes to cherish!!❀️ β­οΈ  Cannot ask for more!!

Niti Bachchi!! πŸ€—

She needs to learn to stay out and be inert like Parth who just cared about himself, for the most and did his job of putting in his best.   Did he EVER come out to defend her?  Even in yesterday's interview, he could not take her name??😲 He had to address "her"!!! πŸ˜•  She's too attached and is very dedicated and hence so involved.   She'll learn over the years, hope she does.  One cannot let the fans get to you, because they will speak both ways.   

Well...GTC ians will heave a sigh of relief that KYY has ended for us πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

Hope you are slowly settling in Quatar!! 
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
@Neela: MD's flop show of HSMHG reminds me of the fable about the dog and the bullock cart. A dog is walking underneath a bullock cart and gets it into its head that it is driving the cart. So it decides to show its power and stops suddenly. The cart doesn't stop, of course, the dog gets
exposed as the cart goes ahead and is run over by a car.

That's exactly what happened to MD. He thought his direction had produced a winner when it was the public love for Shree & Janhavi that was driving the serial.  When he broke the pair, the story deteriorated and the serial slumped, never to recover.
Hey Neela, Anni nice discussions πŸ˜ƒ  
Fans have really gone berserk there   just chk the comment below

"Niti is free to romance anyone in a new serial..no1 stopping that.  But nandini should romance only manik is what we are saying" πŸ˜²πŸ˜†   

So now, if Nandu is shown romancing with that new character Yuvraj...then all hell will break loose πŸ˜†   Gosh, how stressful it must be for these actors, isnt it?

SW, my answers to some of your questionsπŸ˜›

2. "All children, except one, grow up."  This is from Peter Pan.

4. "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in 
possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife." This is from  Pride and Prejudice.

6. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair".  This is from The Tale of Two Cities.

12. "If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."  This from The Catcher In the Rye.

13. "'To be born again,' sang Gibreel Farishta tumbling from the heavens, 'first you have to die.'"  This from The Satanic Verses.

Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago

@ Anni,
Best time to be on the forum - dialed into a meeting that makes no sense πŸ˜†.  Just kite flying!!!!!

Doing good re!!  Busy at work, but that's not new. First day of school for Adu today, so relieved in way and I more anxious than her...is that abnormal?? πŸ˜†  She was just πŸ˜Ž about it, as always (since her first day at day care when she was 3.5 )!!  I guess most of them are, it's just the mothers who feel like taking a shot of abs πŸ˜›πŸ˜†!!

Ladke ne kitna addict kiya hai abs shots se sabko?!!πŸ˜†  Although having worked with litres of alcohol during the academic life, I just cannot fathom how people enjoy those shots!!

Tell me about the drama.  I was SO tempted to post on the KYY forum yesterday looking at people all cursing and what not, but it was already late by the time I actually read the forum and besides on such occasions even a word of sanity is misinterpreted, so I just read and banged my head!!

Yup, I will miss all the gushing by others and silent reading on my part; although I was very late in the journey.  But everything has to end and glad that we had 245 full episodes to cherish!!❀️ β­οΈ  Cannot ask for more!!

Well...GTC ians will heave a sigh of relief that KYY has ended for us πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

Hope you are slowly settling in Quatar!! 

Are dont even try to put sense in them... u will repent like anything...

Enjoy the fun... thats it...

Thats good... adu's school.started... dont know when my son's sch will start πŸ˜•...  waise to got settled over here but right now running for his admission... 

And i am with u... i also feel the same way when the school gets started... πŸ˜† prev when my married friends used to cry abt vacations and children being at home... i used to b like... kaisi hai yeh...bachcha ghar main hai aur isko achcha nahi lag raha hai...😑 but now i can empathise with them...πŸ˜†

And abs shots...πŸ˜† u reminded me of his london thumak da...πŸ₯³
Originally posted by vidya0906

Hey Neela, Anni nice discussions πŸ˜ƒ  
Fans have really gone berserk there   just chk the comment below

"Niti is free to romance anyone in a new serial..no1 stopping that.  But nandini should romance only manik is what we are saying" πŸ˜²πŸ˜†   

So now, if Nandu is shown romancing with that new character Yuvraj...then all hell will break loose πŸ˜†   Gosh, how stressful it must be for these actors, isnt it?

Vidya!!!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜Ž

@ Blue + Red : S2 me Taylor ka bhoot Nandini ka role kar raha hai kya??πŸ˜†  Ya phir uski judwa behen!!! πŸ€ͺ

And people have already paired YuvRAJ + Niti = RAJNITI πŸ₯Ί. Ab PaNi ko bhoolne me kitna time lagega??

Ufff...kya intelligence hai trending karne waalon ka!!! πŸ‘  Most of them must be below 25!  Instead of wasting their time and energy in fruitless trending, if they even spend 5 % of that time in what they are supposed to do at this age, they can bear the desired fruits to their parent's investment!! πŸ˜‘ Neither MTV nor BBC nor even THE 'Sum1' who has departed long time back and always had his one foot out of  yaariaanπŸ˜‰ give a flying F*** for this trend πŸ₯± ! Waise I have seen even a mother of 2 kids having the same feelings on the KY2 forum and I was like hadd hai baba!!

Cannot get more entertaining than - "Parth is glowing"  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
"Parth's legs are sexy"!!!!!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Entertainment! Entertainment!! Entertainment !!!
Originally posted by vidya0906

SW, my answers to some of your questionsπŸ˜›

SW Sir has assigned more HW ??!!!!😳

When did that happen?!!!
Looks like he got all motivated with our correct answers πŸ˜ƒI haven't read some pages in between, just got caught up in the last page!! HA HA...will take a look later / over the weekend!!

You seem to have got all of those correct Vidya!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by spashta-wakta

@Neela: MD's flop show of HSMHG reminds me of the fable about the dog and the bullock cart. A dog is walking underneath a bullock cart and gets it into its head that it is driving the cart. So it decides to show its power and stops suddenly. The cart doesn't stop, of course, the dog gets
exposed as the cart goes ahead and is run over by a car.

That's exactly what happened to MD. He thought his direction had produced a winner when it was the public love for Shree & Janhavi that was driving the serial. When he broke the pair, the story deteriorated and the serial slumped, never to recover.

Very well said SW!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Zopi gelelya mansala jaaga karta yeta pan jhopecha song ghetlelyala kahi karta yet nahi!!😳 Durdaiva prekshkancha dusra kaay!!

Originally posted by anni80

Thats good... adu's school.started... dont know when my son's sch will start πŸ˜•...  waise to got settled over here but right now running for his admission... 

And i am with u... i also feel the same way when the school gets started... πŸ˜† prev when my married friends used to cry abt vacations and children being at home... i used to b like... kaisi hai yeh...bachcha ghar main hai aur isko achcha nahi lag raha hai...😑 but now i can empathise with them...πŸ˜†

And abs shots...πŸ˜† u reminded me of his london thumak da...πŸ₯³

@ Bold :  I hope the admissions in Quatar are not as crazy as in India.  Good Luck for the admissions. My nephew's wife went back from the US to Pune last year to secure admission for her 3 year old son in a 'good' school in Pune.  Nephew is still here.  πŸ˜’  Don't see any reason for pushing the kids that hard at such an early age, guess it's easier said than done.

Here we have pretty easy system for Public schools.  The kids are automatically assigned a school in the area in which you live.  So each city is divided into different school districts and the kids have to enroll in the school district where they reside.  Process for Private schools (at least in NY) is also not bad - there is an entrance test - even for kids @ kindergarden - ripping off starts here with a fee of $500 for the test and even if the kids get above 95 percentile, there is a long list of criteria for being eligible for financial aid, the most important being parent's income!! Else it's straight $22-30,000 per year right from KG!!! And there is crap challenge until middle school, basically Private schools don't offer anything much different than Public schools.  In fact Public schools with a rating above 8 land up in graduating equally talented kids as Private schools. 

@ Red:  London ne shayad bande ko thenga dikhaya hai!!  Wasn't he supposed to go to London for the thumka by end of August??  Doing big talk seems to be a criterion for survival these days!! Well, whatever...let's hope he gets good roles to prove his mettle!!  Else, this same fandom who have raised him to the abode won't even think for a split second to push him down the cliff!!

SW Sir has assigned more HW ??!!!!😳

When did that happen?!!!
Looks like he got all motivated with our correct answers πŸ˜ƒI haven't read some pages in between, just got caught up in the last page!! HA HA...will take a look later / over the weekend!!

You seem to have got all of those correct Vidya!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

VidyArthI / vidyArthinI hushAr astIl tar shikshakAnA dekhIl hurUp yeto! 

I thought I should test some different type of GK than the usual logic / analytical / math puzzles.