Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley_23

Has kay prashna... Off course muddamun nahi sangitala Chitra kadhi janar... πŸ˜†

Vatalach mala..labbad aheys ekdam...shutting the shop cha post kasa muddamun avarjun JYRG thread var sangayla aalis 😈 tyavarunch me olakhla Chitrachi hakkalpatti pan tula mahit asnar kadhi hoti te pan sangitla naahis amhala ajibaat πŸ˜›

PS- Baghuya he post tu kasa interpret karteys πŸ˜‰ otherwise Sayali has lost her sense of humor var shikkamortab πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Is it the same one with Prasad Oak as a transvestite / cross-dresser? They could also have chosen Sagar Karande for that role. He has probably forgotten how to dress like a man by now!
I wonder what's the fascination with cross-dressing men among the TV folks and movies? How many movies have featured men dressed as disgusting-looking women?

If JYRG is closing shop, it at least escaped the fate of HSMHG which has been the butt of jokes for over an year now. Serves MD (Mandar Deosthali) right!

The only animal with a gestation period longer than Janhavi is an elephant!

Lol SW this is hilarious...i was having tea when i read this post of yours..and at that first bolded line, i burst out laughing, nearly spitting my tea πŸ˜†

And yeah, serves MD right, but that guy and ZM are so thick-skinned...all of those barbs just bounce off of them πŸ˜‘

Had posted this on HSM thread yestπŸ˜ƒ

Jhanaviche whatsapp status in response to a joke on the duration of her pregnancy πŸ˜ƒ

"My life, my rule...
My delivery, my mool..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
HSM...hi serial purna pane Kala chya aahari geli aahe. Je lok ajun baghtat tyanchi ti favorite character asel. JYRG also should have shut the shop after one year completion but it's much more tolerable than HSM even during extension. Vaibhav Mangle in new serial is also shown as a lady, i haven't seen Prasad oak's promo yet.
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Vatalach mala..labbad aheys ekdam...shutting the shop cha post kasa muddamun avarjun JYRG thread var sangayla aalis 😈 tyavarunch me olakhla Chitrachi hakkalpatti pan tula mahit asnar kadhi hoti te pan sangitla naahis amhala ajibaat πŸ˜›

PS- Baghuya he post tu kasa interpret karteys πŸ˜‰ otherwise Sayali has lost her sense of humor var shikkamortab πŸ˜ƒ

Since this is related to JYRG... have replied to you on that thread... 
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

HSM...hi serial purna pane Kala chya aahari geli aahe. Je lok ajun baghtat tyanchi ti favorite character asel. JYRG also should have shut the shop after one year completion but it's much more tolerable than HSM even during extension. Vaibhav Mangle in new serial is also shown as a lady, i haven't seen Prasad oak's promo yet.

I thought it was Prasad Oak and not Vaibhav Mangle. PO has played stree patra in 'nAndI' but I doubt Vaibhav has played any. Both of us should check again. I think it's Prasad Oak.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

I thought it was Prasad Oak and not Vaibhav Mangle. PO has played stree patra in 'nAndI' but I doubt Vaibhav has played any. Both of us should check again. I think it's Prasad Oak.

Its Vaibhav Mangle from the comments on that promo I saw...thry have brought him at 8:30 time slot in competetion with Anand Ingale for his serial at 8:30 on star pravah...What is that cold war between mangale and Ingale..or they jst pretend to be loggerheads?
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@SW... elephant wala joke...that was 

MD can be officially renamed as "Ekta Kapoor" of Marathi TV industry... 

How I wish ki both the serials should have been ended ages back to maintain the class they created once... 

Both HSM and JYRG had set the benchmark so high in the initial period that if they had decided to shut the shop on time ... it would have easily made the place in the book of BEST SERIALS... 

but no... they decided to milk the popularity and completely degraded themselves...

any way new joke on janhavi

2015 cha 9th month suru zala...

janhavi cha kadhi honarπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†
mishkil88 thumbnail
@SW : vaibhav mangle played stree patra in F-b-F and also in Zee natya puraskar when Ajay purkar played shrikrishna and Mangle played Subhadra.
@NJ : Mangle or Ingale cannot decide time slot of serial. They may be friends or foes but they get to work in different serials , plays and movies I guess their relationship is just professional colleagues. They worked together in FbF and Shejari-shejari also. They won'tt be knowing time slots.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is vaibhav guys. 
But will they do it as daily soap? Roz roz tyala to make up karta yeil? 
Maybe asmita sampel?
mishkil88 thumbnail
Asmita will continue. JYRG is ending - last epi on 26th sept.