Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Btw, just caught a glimpse of the CHYD promo...not exactly sure, but was it Dr. Dabholkar's daughter speaking?  even Chinmay Mandlekar was there.  maybe today's program is a tribute to Dr. Dabholkar, as his punya tithi is also nearing (Aug 20)
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The GTC pages are filling up quickly but I can't contribute to most of the discussion since I am blissfully ignorant of the Hindi serials. I am happy with Pro Kabaddi, Cricket & Tennis these days. They have really packaged Pro Kabaddi well. Watch it if you can.
Watched 'ShewgyAchyA ShengA' y'day. Quite a good commentary on the difference between the priorities forming the basis of relationships across generations. Sanjay Mone, Swati Chitnis, Atisha Naik, Kadambari Kadam are all good, as are Nikhil Raut & Seema Parkar in their smaller roles. If they had cut the 2 unnecessary songs/ dances, it would have been even better.

I generally try to watch the original before watching an 'inspired' movie. So I watched Malyalam 'Shutter' (on which the Marathi namesake is based) and it's very good. Similarly, I watched the Korean 'Perfect Number' before watching 'Drishyam' (Malyalam) on which the Hindi version is based. The Korean version is in turn based on the Japanese original 'Suspect X' but I have yet to watch it. I highly recommend the almost flawless Korean 'Perfect Number'. Despite their gore & violence, I like Korean movies. I have seen some really good ones like the 'Vengeance trilogy' (3 movies).

The 'Double Seat' advertising overload starts tonight. MB-AC are going to descend on the 3D household tonight. Sadly, 'Sandook' disappeared from the theaters in a week or less and so I couldn't catch it. 

Kohli:Tendulkar::Rahane:Dravid.
Kohli hits a lot of hundreds but more often than not fails at the important times. Rahane like Dravid is the most reliable batsman on the team but like his illustrious predecessor, goes unsung most of the times.
veena0129 thumbnail
hey...annie...congrats...and best wishes...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
veena0129 thumbnail
very much want to see Drishyam..and Double seat...😊
veena0129 thumbnail
vidya...hope u r  fine now...take care of ur health...πŸ€—πŸ˜Š...
cld watch Lokmaanya in parts...was busy with guests...bt was blown away by the powerful performance by SB...even i liked relevance they showed of the present and past situations...
i don't miss it for sure when the repeat comes on tv..😊...
Piku ..i  saw it in   theatre..bt wanted to see it again...was it coming on Sony tv?...for some reason Sony  channel is missing from our tvπŸ˜” ...
Amitabh  Bachhan is superb...even Deepika has complemented to his performance as his daughter..😊
veena0129 thumbnail
all posts r very nice and entertaining...Nachket...Neela.πŸ‘..sorry if i left any one else...superb.. !!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
.Neela. thumbnail

Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

The GTC pages are filling up quickly but I can't contribute to most of the discussion since I am blissfully ignorant of the Hindi serials. 

SW- Can I take this as your repentance of not falling for the bait?????!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Hindi is good for a change.  Ab aur kitna marketing karna padega??

I envy your bliss.   Please stay in your bliss filled world πŸ˜Š.  BTW I found your name cousin on the KYY forum - Bluntlyspeaking, how coincidental is that now!!  
spashta-wakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Neela.

SW- Can I take this as your repentance of not falling for the bait?????!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Hindi is good for a change.  Ab aur kitna marketing karna padega??

I envy your bliss.   Please stay in your bliss filled world πŸ˜Š.  BTW I found your name cousin on the KYY forum - Bluntlyspeaking, how coincidental is that now!!  

No to watching serials! Even 3D is falling in the 'more of the same' category these days. I try to catch the new serials but all of them have a marriage and d-i-l vs m-i-l clash at some point in the future, so turn me off. 3D has stayed true to its USP - no love affairs between main characters and no d-i-l vs m-i-l clashes. 

'BluntlySpeaking' could have been 'inspired' by me if the name was picked after I picked my name.
It's not me, needless to say.
mishkil88 thumbnail
CAN you all believe ek radke  gane  (sad song) "Chhod de sari duniya usi ke liye" can become inspirational for someone ? please read...this is very interesting
http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31829&articlexml=18082015103009

Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
2 new marathi movies Dhinchak enterprise and Slambook getting released this week.