Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I saw Drishyam today. It's a gripping thriller. Tabu looks old now but what a powerful performance !! Must mention excellent photography and splendid acting by kamlakar sawant who played villaineous cop. 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I saw Double Seat movie...v good...ekdum emotional...must watch!!
Excellent acting by evry1 especially Ankush, Mukta, Vandana Gupte πŸ‘

They showed Katyaars trailer before starting the movie...it will be worth watching in theater πŸ˜Š

Also showed Nanda Saukhya Bhareys promo..πŸ€”
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neela and NJ...superb posts yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  enjoyed reading all of them...dono ne apne apne case ekdum solid banayi hai πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†

And the video by Sumeet was so inspiring...While watching it, i always had this feeling that something wrong was about to happen...This fear is what our society has given us...It will no longer have an existence if every man would be like that auto driver...A very good Pehel Sumeet has taken by making this video πŸ‘    

So Drishyam and DS are very good???? great!!!!  happy to see Mukta and SR's movie doing good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Neela and NJ...superb posts yaar πŸ‘  enjoyed reading all of them...dono ne apne apne case ekdum solid banayi hai πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†

And the video by Sumeet was so inspiring...While watching it, i always had this feeling that something wrong was about to happen...This fear is what our society has given us...It will no longer have an existence if every man would be like that auto driver...A very good Pehel Sumeet has taken by making this video πŸ‘    

So Drishyam and DS are very good???? great!!!!  happy to see Mukta and SR's movie doing good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vidya, Neela ke saath jugalbandi karne mein mujhey bahot mazza aata hai...I hope it's same at her end too πŸ˜³ ani boss dhaadas pan laagta, shevti ti pan mulchi punyachi ahey πŸ˜‰

And Vidya you will love Double Seat!!! Go for it!!!
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vidya, Neela ke saath jugalbandi karne mein mujhey bahot mazza aata hai...I hope it's same at her end too πŸ˜³ ani boss dhaadas pan laagta, shevti ti pan mulchi punyachi ahey πŸ˜‰

And Vidya you will love Double Seat!!! Go for it!!!

Vidya πŸ€—

Ab aapke jaisa neutral judge mil jaaye to fir kya??!! β€οΈ  The war front is just NJ and I πŸ˜†

Aur Nachiket bhratashree...Hola!! Aaj se bass aap ko yehi khitaab!!  

Shayad bhool gaye ho tum, mai ab NYorker hoon... a highly mutated Punekar.  Not that I ever had that real 'Punekar' zing in me.  Bass sirf baat ko ghooma firakar sugary syrup me coat kar ke nahi kar sakati.  Shayad that's the Punekari trait still left in me 😳 But theek hai, jab tak tum mujhe foum chod ke jaane par majboor nahi karate πŸ˜ƒ.  Yup, I am having fun to see how even after my derailing from the KYY topic, tumhari gaadi HUMESHA JYRG pe aa kar ruk jaati hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Matlab kaise kar lete ho tum bhrata shree!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘  When you land up invariably in the JYRG land, I just visualize you with all that armored dress in Mahabharat!!!!!! 

So let us be in the Tom & Jerry mode  πŸ˜Ž   as long as we don't make GTC kuru kshetra like the JYRG thread!! 
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Last & final installment of reply  Excellent video πŸ‘ and great initiative by Sumeet since this was his personal experience.  Yes!! Unfortunately, This indeed is the reality of today's India. πŸ˜” You mentioned serials are now handling these issues and can bring a change but most of the viewers who watch these serials conveniently wash their hands over such serious issues and concentrate on the leads and their sensational chemistry...I was trying very hard not to bring the topic of JYRG on this thread (we have r dedicated thread and I prefer to stick to that thread only for JYRG related discussions), as whoever are left will flee with the mention of JYRG over here. 

Ab yeh installments me answer karna is not my trait but with time constraints and me not being a person who can respond briefly, I land up in answering to the one that fits in the time that I have at hand.  I know my Gulzaar and Amitabh related posts are still pending.  Shayad sub bhool gaye hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Blue : Cannot agree more πŸ‘πŸΌ  It's really sad and heart wrenching but that is the reality.  Unfortunately, folks in the serial world need to run their business too, so the series that drag beyond 100 episodes just cannot sustain the viewer's interests.  Unless it is something like Agnihotra team who can create that enigma to sustain the curiosity and thence viewer interest even after 400 episodes β­οΈ.  

And ZGH was just a 26 episode story but handled so efectively, Fawad and Sanam just amplified that flavor 100X with their strong acts.

Toh Bhrata shree πŸ˜ƒ, I did appreciate JYRG when it was really crisply handled.  And just like all, I really liked how Meghana was shown flawed like a normal human and Desai's were just a normal family (now THAT last name is just something to really take pride in ).  I can totally connect with Mai since my MIL is such a sweetie pie ❀️, just like Mai.  And after praising my hubby's cooking, do I need to again mention I can totally fall for AD's character??  There is a difference though, AD must be still cooking for MD, mine was just limited to the coaching term πŸ˜†; no complaints though!! But come Vichitra I lost my patience and add to it the AD drooler vs MD droller wars...πŸ˜”.  I just lost my interest totally in JYRG. PERIOD.  I never looked back.  

Also, mind you, I did not get addicted to KYY for a long time, even after my friends tried their best; I had their video links and summaries sitting in my inbox for a while and then one fine day I just happened to watch episode 195 the day it was telecast and I thought of giving it a try.  But still I watched the song videos on FB before watching the selective episodes -  I must thank my friends who had very accurate guidance!! 

And yes, the flawed natural characteristics is what I liked in MaNan too. They are flawed individually, just like normal teenagers.  But together they are just perfect.  Nandini's fireflies hope and her positivity helped him come out of his dark world and his love for the stars made her finally make peace with the stars.  How much bliss is that?❀️  I know you cannot get that gist by just these two sentences, but theek hai...and don't take the phrase bachas literally yaar!! It's how despite their mature thought process they just revert back to their teenage banters time and again makes a lot of their fans ( a number of them are just about to hit 18) term them that way.

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

KYY kya kam tha ab JYRG bhi aa gaya...Kshano Kshani jevha koni mala asa dakhvun deta ki baba jey amhi baghto tey uccha darjyacha ahey ani tumcha duyyam darjyacha tey saglyaat laagta ani khatakta mala..kaaran hey tharavnarey ani miravnaarey tumhi kon asa sadha saral prashna padto mala!  Asso..With this I end my JYRG puraaan πŸ˜³...|| JYRG Namo Namah|| πŸ˜ƒ 

@ Italics:    I don't think there was ever a comparison between KYY and JYRG πŸ˜•πŸ€”.   But theek hai tum tumhare JYRG world me khush raho aur hum hamare KYY world me, for the time being at least. Ab aur kya brain wash karungi mai tumhara ? 😊 TUmne poocha tha na is Niti good enough for your list of actresses?  I thought my additional 2-3 thesis will entice you to actually give a try yourself.  But nahhh...tum tumhara JYRG wonderland chodna nahi chahte toh mai kya kar sakati hun??  Jaao jee lo apni JYRG ki duniya...πŸ˜ƒ

KYY has already derailed beyond repair and is going to close down the shop in another week.  So thanks to the CVs for lessening our pain.  I would have stopped watching anyway.  HSM and JYRG experience have made me seasoned serial watcher I guess. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@ Red πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I know...Dilip da has fled from GTC long time back and refuses to come back.πŸ˜”  Looks like he's full on satyagrah mode.  Jab tak KYY vs JYRG rahega Dilip da GTC nahi aayenge.  I know this was a real lame one πŸ˜³.  If I want to add jaao jee lo apni (D3) Zindagi...how pathetic would that be!!! Sorry, to derail onto D3 now, but Dilip da, we need you back on GTC.  50 shades of Gray ka abhi discussion bhi nahi shuru kiya aur aap aise gayab ho gaye?   

And thanks Sayali for clarifying that 50 shades was used for PaNi's professionalism πŸ˜†...I fell from the chair when I saw that mention in connection with MaNan.  Although Richa Yamini seems to have converted the 50 shades into MaNan's boldness πŸ˜³, kudos her for doing that so effectively!! πŸ‘

16 shades of drunk Nandini Murthy just for you Nachiket Bharatashree!!!  Episode 56, I fell for her innocence   MaNan's dance in this episode...I can watch any number of times .  

Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Vidya - double seat is not SR movie. His movie MPM2 coming in next 1 or 2 months. But Double seat is good inspiring movie. 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

Aur Nachiket bhratashree...Hola!! Aaj se bass aap ko yehi khitaab!!  
When you land up invariably in the JYRG land, I just visualize you with all that armored dress in Mahabharat!!!!!! 
So let us be in the Tom & Jerry mode  πŸ˜Ž   as long as we don't make GTC kuru kshetra like the JYRG thread!! 

I am truely honoured for bestowing this title upon me.

next time u want to visualise me in an armoured dress 😳 you can visualise me like the one above..he is my fav char in LOTR triology- Aragorn aka Strider πŸ˜ƒ

Done πŸ‘πŸΌ  Tom n Jerry anytime better!
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
neela!!!!  Neela!!!!! NEELA!!!!!!  Kaise kar leti ho tum ye sab???  Ek se ek badiya posts πŸ‘  I was literally like this  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ when reading your posts πŸ€£
And Nandu is looking so cute with all those different expressions.

NJ, yeah that image suits you πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mishkil thanks for the info...i just got confused bet the two moviesπŸ˜›
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

on the other side... friends... i will be relocating to Qatar by next friday... so now shifting work is going on in full swing... so will b missing in action for most of the time for next few days... once i settle over there.. i will be back... 

I will read all the posts on mobile whenever i will get time... but may not be able to reply... so will reply in detail once i settle there...

till then #OkThanksBye πŸ˜†

All the best for your move!

Warning! PJ Alert!
What famous Indian announcement do you hear all the time in Qatar?

Kripaya prateeksha keejiye ... Aap Qatar mein hain!πŸ˜‰
Previous
1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119
Next