Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mishkil88

@anni - all the best and congrats for new assignment to your hubby 👏 we will surely miss u ! so hoping u will come back early 😊

yeah thanks mishkil.. even i want to come back India in the future but right now to it seems for 2/3 years at least i will be in Qatar... 

and we will be in touch... ZM forum hai na...

I am leaving India not India Forums... 😆

I know it was pathetic one... but still... 😉

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Epic trolls on radhe maa 🤣 can't stop 🤣

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

yeah thanks mishkil.. even i want to come back India in the future but right now to it seems for 2/3 years at least i will be in Qatar... 

and we will be in touch... ZM forum hai na...

I am leaving India not India Forums... 😆

I know it was pathetic one... but still... 😉 

Hey Anni, all the very best to you and your family on the relocation to Qatar..God bless.   We surely will miss you in the next few days, but then like you said, India Forums is always there to be in touch..take care 🤗

NJ that was hilarious...such things can happen only in our India 😲😡

And friends, a very Happy Independence Day to all of you...have a great day with your family and loved ones...also happy Lokmanya Tilak movie viewing...I am going to watch it..and there is always ample time for other work during the long breaks 😆

Btw, have opened a thread of Independence Day...do have a look and also ans the questions 😛

Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Hey guys, kuthe aahath sagli?  why is the forum so deserted?🤔looks like i have to leave NJ's camel over here 😃
So who all saw the movie Lokamanya - Ek Yug Purush today?  of course most of you must've seen it before this...but for me it was the first time, and I liked it very much...superb movie 👍🏼  SB and Chinmay were too good...and the actors playing Daaji, Agarkar were also very good...Liked the way how they showed the relevance of the past and the present situations...the production values were of the highest order and the direction awesome 👏

Surprisingly, how come there was no long, irritating, promotional breaks like in EE?  only the regular ones, and it would get over within 2-3 mins... but better for us...could see the movie peacefully.

Now waiting for SB's next movie KKG   will be in mumbai at that time, so wont miss it for anything 😊
Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Vidya lets meet when u r in mumbai. Others nearby can also join esp dilip what say ?
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Vidya lets meet when u r in mumbai. Others nearby can also join esp dilip what say ?

Can i also join? 😳
vidya0906 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kimi..

Can i also join? 😳 

Yeah sure Kimi and Mishkil...will keep you'll updated 😛
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hey guys, kuthe aahath sagli?  why is the forum so deserted?🤔looks like i have to leave NJ's camel over here 😃

So who all saw the movie Lokamanya - Ek Yug Purush today?  of course most of you must've seen it before this...but for me it was the first time, and I liked it very much...superb movie 👍🏼  SB and Chinmay were too good...and the actors playing Daaji, Agarkar were also very good...Liked the way how they showed the relevance of the past and the present situations...the production values were of the highest order and the direction awesome 👏

Surprisingly, how come there was no long, irritating, promotional breaks like in EE?  only the regular ones, and it would get over within 2-3 mins... but better for us...could see the movie peacefully.

Now waiting for SB's next movie KKG   will be in mumbai at that time, so wont miss it for anything 😊

Vidya - ur kashe ahaat sagli and kuthe ahaat sagli stmts r v cute 😊
😕 Ive bought the camel along with me

Looks like raatri haluch konitari ethey KYY disinfectant fawara maarla 🤣 (kidding!!!!)

Me too watched Lokmanya movie for the first time 😊 thankfully v less breaks...

Btw when is katyaar releasing?? 

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Vidya - ur kashe ahaat sagli and kuthe ahaat sagli stmts r v cute 😊
😕 Ive bought the camel along with me

Looks like raatri haluch konitari ethey KYY disinfectant fawara maarla 🤣 (kidding!!!!)

Me too watched Lokmanya movie for the first time 😊 thankfully v less breaks...

Btw when is katyaar releasing?? 

Katyar is releasing during diwali NJ.

Watching Piku and Jyrg simultaneously... Vijaya really needs a knock on her head...Adi cracking PJs to cheer up MD.

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey vidya...
thanks a lot dear... 🤗

will surely miss India... 😭... but friends like u are home away from home... 😛... 

most probably will be back in action next week...

till then bye all and take care