Marathi TV

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 69

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Neela.

NJ...ONLY Varan Bhaat is good for health!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😛

Khaas tujhya saathi sajuk tup pan vadhlay...it's shining on the bhaat 😆😆.  Aani kelyachya pana var jasti chavishta hoto varan bhaat 😛...Lihun ghe!!!!!!!😃

Don't get distracted by the rest...focus should be only on VARAN BHAAT!!!!!!😆😆

Thank you Neela 🤗 for this visual treat 

Yes..I can c the shining bhaat 😃...varan bhaatavar tup hey pahijech...tyachyashivaay majaa nahi 

Kelyachya panavarcha varan bhaat..pudhychya shanivarpaasun me khaanar ahey!! Tumchya US madhe aheyt ka kelyachi paana? 😛 

2 ukdichey modak ani aloo vadyaa pan challya astya..bt since u say focus should be only on varan bhaat  😔

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Zoey-

Must say both the shows need some stereotypes to be broken to enjoy fully or say just to start watching it like if you think ZGH belongs to Pak and watching such show is anti-national blah blah and if you think how Hindi show can be better than Marathi or we better not watch shows belongs MTV etc etc..

Both shows portray journey of two persons individually and together and their love story. 

Zoey ⭐️⭐️ 

Thank you dear for such a crisp analysis.  Thesis was the expectation 😛.  But I loved it for sure.

Since I haven't watched any other shows, I could not help but correlate similarities.  Starting from both Zaroon and Manik playing guitar 😛😛❤️ to their absolutely adorable strong female counter parts.  Now don't get me started on the perfection with which Fawad's finger slide on the guitar strings Vs Parth's .  Banda guitar ka baand bajata hai 😆

Well...enough is said on my behalf and you know I can go on.  

But the Bold part...😆😆 tum Punekar ban gaye 👍🏼  There is a saying in marathi - Gun nahi tar waan laaglaach 😳 Loved IT!!!

And agree with the red!!

Rest later.  Have to go for a mini picnic with friends!! 

Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nachiketj

Thank you Neela 🤗 for this visual treat 

Yes..I can c the shining bhaat 😃...varan bhaatavar tup hey pahijech...tyachyashivaay majaa nahi 

Kelyachya panavarcha varan bhaat..pudhychya shanivarpaasun me khaanar ahey!! Tumchya US madhe aheyt ka kelichi paana? 😛 

2 ukdichey modak ani aloo vadyaa pan challya astya..bt since u say focus should be only on varan bhaat  😔

Hey amcha US kadhi jhaala??!!

Aso...tar amchya US madhe kelichi fula suddha miltaat. Neer fanas (ber halsin kaayi for Dr. Vidya 😆), oli halad (hyacha loncha faar chaan hota), alu chi paana, vidya chi paana (not Dr. Vidya, vida kartaat tee paana), karmala (hyacha pan loncha masta hota) hya sarva durmil goshti miltaat...so kelichi paana kis jhaad ki patti hai??!!  Tum US aa toh jaao, sab khilayenge.

In Indian grocery stores, readymade alu wadya (frozen section, you just need to microwave / shallow fry) suddha miltaat.  Anything else?

Varan bhaat is my daughter's favorite.  So I have to make it. Ukdiche modak yet nahit mala, aani majhya navryala avdat nahi tya mule kadhi kele nahit.  But that's not impossible.  You will get it.  Anything else?  Fansachi bhaaji?  Woh bhi frozen milta hai idhar, so banana asaan hota hai.  Keep your list ready.

I better run else my friends will be at the door. Talk to y'all later.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aso...tar amchya US madhe kelichi fula suddha miltaat. Neer fanas (ber halsin kaayi for Dr. Vidya 😆), oli halad (hyacha loncha faar chaan hota), alu chi paana, vidya chi paana (not Dr. Vidya, vida kartaat tee paana), karmala (hyacha pan loncha masta hota) hya sarva durmil goshti miltaat...so kelichi paana kis jhaad ki patti hai??!!  Tum US aa toh jaao, sab khilayenge.

In Indian grocery stores, readymade alu wadya (frozen section, you just need to microwave / shallow fry) suddha miltaat.  Anything else?

Varan bhaat is my daughter's favorite.  So I have to make it. Ukdiche modak yet nahit mala, aani majhya navryala avdat nahi tya mule kadhi kele nahit.  But that's not impossible.  You will get it.  Anything else?  Fansachi bhaaji?  Woh bhi frozen milta hai idhar, so banana asaan hota hai.  Keep your list ready.

little beat addition from my side...
Varan bhaata var limbu must hmmm... it is said that varan bhaat tup mith limbu saglyat jast poushtik aahe.. 😉
Nachiketj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Neela.

@Bold - Uttam 👍🏼 tu jey jey mention kela aheys agree with u and I've heard abt it as well as tasted it..except neer phanas 😕 neer dosa mahit ahey..Vidya has assured me she will make for me whenever I happen to be in Manglore 

@blue- theek ahey done...jevha kevha yog yeil USla yaaycha, mala hakkacha ghar milala ahey for assal marathi jevnacha aaswad ghyayla 😉 😛

@pink- athavayla lagel mala..walacha birda, olya naralachya karanjya, kothimbir wadi, kulithacha pithla...ankhin kaay...ani varan bhaat with saajuk tup tar mustch 😃 ani Anni mhanali tassa with limbachi fod 😊

mishkil88 thumbnail
Nilkanth Master is gajendra ahire's 44th movie in 12 years of his directorial career . Is it a record...but remember old saying - quantity is disproportionate to quality. He has proven it movies after movies. Even this movie hasn't got good reviews either. 
Nachiketj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishkil88

Nilkanth Master is gajendra ahire's 44th movie in 12 years of his directorial career . Is it a record...but remember old saying - quantity is disproportionate to quality. He has proven it movies after movies. Even this movie hasn't got good reviews either. 

Haven't heard the songs of this film..they r composed by Ajay Atul..ne famous numbers?Was this movie promoted well?
spashta-wakta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishkil88

Agree with you. Sadly his best seems to be well past him. His last movie 'Anumati' had major editing/ continuity blunders (Vikram Gokhale shaves in one scene and has a prominent stubble in the next frame etc). He also gave himself a lot of face time on screen by appearing as a railway singer who sings a full song spread over the entire movie.

He is known for the staunchly feminist themes in his movies and that's why I tolerate him. But I may skip 'Nilkanth Master' after reading the reviews. 4 Marathi movies released on the 7th & I only find 'Superb Plan' interesting. 

'Deool Bandh' (the title fools people into thinking that it's a continuation of 'Deool' or that it promotes 'Andhashraddha Nirmoolan' when it's produced by Swami Samartha's believers to propagate his message 'bhiu nako mI tujhyA pAThIshI Ahe') is the not-so-surprising best performer among Marathi movies, as Swami Samartha disciples have reportedly being told to purchase tickets at Rs 1500/ ticket. Thus the movie made Rs 9 Cr and made a profit even before its release! The good part is that they are apparently going to spend half of this money to construct a charitable hospital. 
spashta-wakta thumbnail
There are strong letters protesting the idiocy on HSMHG in MaTA practically every day and the viewers who have had it with this long-dead MMS want it to end ASAP. But the director doesn't want to stop flogging the dead horse some more.
There are WhatsApp jokes about Janhavi's gestation period that seems to have exceeded an elephant's by now! HSMHG has certainly been good to its cast. SK & LB's GTG has been running to full houses - there are 2-3 shows in Pune alone every weekend. TP's 'kArTI kALjAt ghuslI' is sputtering along with a show every other weekend. Ditto for "Mothers' Day" featuring 4 moronicas. Haven't heard much about RH's (aai-aji) play - forget its name. Asha Shelar (Kala) has landed a major role with Aditi Sarangdhar in a new play 'Graceful' and even Siddharth & Radhika Deshpande (Manish & Geeta - Shri-Janhavi's besht friends at work) are leading a new play 'tI dogha' (those 2).

I guess only the director MD hasn't got any other project and so he keeps spinning the serial!
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Mishkil, belated birthday wishes to you! I hope you enjoyed the day.. (& even more so as it fell on weekend 😉)  You are one of the most senior and regular members of this forum.. it's great to see people with more than 1K posts! 😃 Do keep contributing to the forum, as always.. happy birthday once again!