Marathi TV

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 68

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Before I start my day πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒ...need to post this to almost everyone's favorite on this forum :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGER FEDERER...Salute to the hero and a sincere bow for giving us the wonderful pleasure of watching him play β­οΈ!! Wishing him a healthy life and hope he gets to finally win the US open after a long time and a missed chance at Wimbledon.  Looking forward to his play at the Flushing, Meadows as this article says

It must be such a set back to retire because of injuries, just as his wife had to!  Guess that's why God compensated by giving them 2 twins - 2 boys and 2 girls πŸ˜›
But I guess that's part of a player's life and that never makes me forget the poem Confessions of a born spectator by Ogden Nash.  

and lucky him sharing his b'day with MIshkil πŸ˜›

Quoting the last few lines from the poem :

My soul in true thanksgiving speaks
For this modest of physiques

"Athletes, I'll drink to you, Or eat with you
Or anything except compete with you

Buy tickets worth their radium
To watch you gamble in the stadium

And reassure myself anew
That you are not me and I'm not you πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Roger Federer...
Thanks for giving us a treat over the years with the beautiful display of mesmerising and magical and super talented tennis... to see u on court is a pure bliss... and we feel proud to be lucky to watch you play... The moments will be forever with us to cherish and no one can take that away from us...

.Neela. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anni80

hey hey vidya & neela πŸ˜†... he indeed was teenage favourite hero of all of us... isn't it???? πŸ˜‰

Nahhh Anni, he was not my teenage favorite πŸ˜³.  He's my all time favorite πŸ˜›.  Honestly, I liked him more in Indian version of 24 season 1 (whatever happened to season 2?πŸ˜•).  He had a similar negative role in Ringa Ringa which I had liked too.  I think he looks more convincing in negative roles. And blame the awkward romance direction in Marathi for that πŸ€’

Unfortunately, Marathi cinema at that time was just Lakshya and Alka Kubal πŸ₯±.  Although Nebraska Univ. is perhaps one amongst the lower 10 Univs. in the US, at least he had a chance to enter the booming sector (at that time) rather than the close to zero success in Cinema. The only part of that interview I did not like was Ramesh Deo...I never kinda liked him as a hero (people may call me fool), I adored Seema always more than him.  In this interview too he seemed  acting more than expressing his real feelings.  πŸ˜•

And so...here comes another movie *ing  him with 2 of the actresses reaching *middle age* mentioned by SW πŸ˜‰ - Sugar, Salt aani Prem

And seems he's paired with Shilpa Tulaskar in this movie also - Bhatukali.  Sometimes we never realize when Marathi movies come and go πŸ˜”

Hope to see him in many more good roles, at least now!!
.Neela. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smiley_23

Dear Neela...πŸ€—

Just dropped in to say thank you for Pradosh Movie link... I got it through Anni...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and i hope u don't mind me sharing it with Parth AT on KYY forum...😳😳😳

You are very welcome Sayali πŸ€—.  Good to see you on GTC, keep coming; KYY happened to be the reason πŸ˜›

Of course...go ahead with the sharing, don't need to wait for the permission; I don't own the copyrights 😊.  I have never read that Parth AT😳😳

Anni, I was lucky (πŸ€” ...smart enough πŸ˜†) to figure out in the 1st 2 days of surfing on the KYY forum that MaNan AT thread is the only worth reading threads πŸ‘πŸΌ  And the titles of some of the old threads just got me into splits.  I shared some titles with my husband, including the recent one and he had a hearty laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, although I know I can never get him to watch any hindi serials that I like.  Except first few months of Pavitra Rishta he's never watched any Hindi serial, none of the kannada serials too. He's too much into political series like House of Cards or comedy ones like Becker, King of Queens, When I met your mother...there's a long list.

Coming to KYY...the birthday episodes coincided with my landing on the forum to read two of this girl - Twinkle's threads - such a magical writing πŸ‘β€οΈ

Who would imagine - LOL  can be equated to The Loudness OLove,
 Love OLife, Language OLove AND  Lots OLove   So kudos to her for all her write ups - I just happened to have read only two and whatever rare times I visited the AT threads  - I cannot seem to catch up an entire thread as by the time I get chance to come to the forum a new thread is already opened up.😲  The older ones also, I have enjoyed the titles but I haven't found time to read through all pages...I will go  if I have to read 143 * 150 pages πŸ˜†

Needless to say the rest of the forum is more than a bunch of oxy-morons, sorry I actually said it!!  That's why I refrain from participating there, apart from the lack of time.  More in the next thread...50 shades deserves a separate post πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I will connect the moronic threads there, hopefully.

And thanks Sayali for your views on ZGH and KYY; although I thought of clarifying later that the comparison is clearly intended to be between the lead pair of both the series and not the stories, never got to it, bcoz I thought I said enough.  You can never compare the stories yaar.  ZGH is so close to reality and KYY is fantasy depicting real teenage problems.  Any episode that I saw Manik getting flustered and saying "Kya karoon mai is ladaki kaa" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I could not help but recollect Zaroon...a whole day of unnerving thoughts about just confronting Kashaf and his smoking the cigarette just before actually speaking to her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  And many more...So good to read your view.  There needs to be both sides of the coin, appreciate it. 

Well...I better not take away Zoey's points from his write up.
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
This content was originally posted by: anni80

nope...Neela and me already have already talked so much about it that now they have passed that level of suffocation i guess... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  Bhai logs on this forum have immunized themselves with the ZM varan bhaat vaccine so they can never get infected with the MaNan Bug.  That was an intended pun, I was trying in vain I know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know when it comes to loyalty to JYRG, NJ is more than CUTE!!  His talvar baaji is at its BESHT!!πŸ‘  Although I feel he's trying very hard to not succumb to Niti's cuteness πŸ˜Ž...NJ, don't compel me to say that she's far better than PM  (you didn't read this!!!!!!! πŸ˜†)  NJ ne mujhe dafna diya hai after this!!!!!!!!!  πŸ˜ƒ You can try abs shots to handle this...glass of beer will not work!!!!!! πŸ˜†  

And LP can never be as cute as Parth!! 

Gosh!!!!!!!! I am all set to have fireworks over the weekend here.  OK chill guys, don't take it seriously.  Everyone is entitled to his / her own likes.  And on the GTC thread I expressed mine, that's all πŸ˜Š.  YO...JUST expressed ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Anni and I are the HIT on the Bahi Log's list when it comes to the KYY posts.  SW Sir has already posted some puzzles as a punishment, ab bahut ho gaya KYY...thodi padhai karo bachcha log...πŸ€” πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”Vahhiyaat (ONE TRACK MIND) bachchiyon !!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³  I am trying hard to NOT goof up by saying - One Mind Track πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And thanks to Dilip Da for mentioning that 50 shades of Gray πŸ‘πŸΌ and giving that much needed TADKA to the Varan Bhat forum.  You called for it Dilip Da...ab bhugtoπŸ˜ƒ .  I will be back after my weekend chores.  If not today, tomorrow.  

I am chanting Om Shanti 108 times at least today!!!!!!!!!!!!
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Neela.

Coming to KYY...the birthday episodes coincided with my landing on the forum to read two of this girl - Twinkle's threads - such a magical writing πŸ‘β€οΈ

Who would imagine - LOL  can be equated to The Loudness OLove,
 Love OLife, Language OLove AND  Lots OLove   So kudos to her for all her write ups

Hey Neela... twinkle is indeed an exceptional writer...She has written the daily analysis of the episodes of hope / hatred track...and she has compiled all her write ups under one single thread...

If u r interested in reading it then here is the link

the link of the second thread in the last post of that thread...

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Neela.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  Bhai logs on this forum have immunized themselves with the ZM varan bhaat vaccine so they can never get infected with the MaNan Bug.  That was an intended pun, I was trying in vain I know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know when it comes to loyalty to JYRG, NJ is more than CUTE!!  His talvar baaji is at its BESHT!!πŸ‘  Although I feel he's trying very hard to not succumb to Niti's cuteness πŸ˜Ž...NJ, don't compel me to say that she's far better than PM  (you didn't read this!!!!!!! πŸ˜†)  NJ ne mujhe dafna diya hai after this!!!!!!!!!  πŸ˜ƒ You can try abs shots to handle this...glass of beer will not work!!!!!! πŸ˜†  

And thanks to Dilip Da for mentioning that 50 shades of Gray πŸ‘πŸΌ and giving that much needed TADKA to the Varan Bhat forum.  You called for it Dilip Da...ab bhugtoπŸ˜ƒ .  I will be back after my weekend chores.  If not today, tomorrow.  

I am chanting Om Shanti 108 times at least today!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Neela we r proud to be varan bhaat category but not just varan bhaat we r varan bhaat with saajuk tup 

Well, India is going back to varan bhaat category from pizza with extra melting cheese category by banning many things nowadays aur tum ZM forum ko Leke baithi ho??

Welll I don't know why you people r trying so hard to end my virtual relationship with PM. I agree PM may not be the best actress but for me to get hooked up with JYRG she is the primary reason you see...And well, when JYRG started I was like oh god another flop show...coz it started with the topic of marriage and like every indian maharshtrian family my parents were like oh what a lovely serial...and I felt like running away ...but one fine day I saw one episode and it just clicked, I found both PM and the serial interesting isiliye abhi tak saath nahi chhodaa maine...dono kaa πŸ˜›

This nandini or Niti u r talkng abt may be cute I don't deny that and a better actress too...but filhaal I am happy with PM. 

Don't worry Mein dafnata zaroor par mein biased hu iss mamley mein bhi...kuch logonko sab kuch maaf hota hai aur kuch log gar chheekey to bhi mein unki naak katvaata hu...jaao tumhey maaf kiya πŸ˜† 

Om shanti chanting is netime better than KYY mantra...it gives me peace of mind whereas the latter chokes me out of suffocation πŸ˜› but no! I won't complain to Dr. Vidya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› Coz the doctor herself is infected by the KYY bug πŸ€ͺ its like that vampire film two vampires ( the one's who r on the hit list of the bhai logs) over here converted her to a vampire πŸ€£ I am kidding. So Om Shanti  

Btw, my list of fav good looking heroines (plz dnt consider acting skills over here) are somewhat like this Sonali Bendre,Emma Watson, Mrunal Kulkarni, Naomi Watts, Deepika Padukone, Prajakta Mali...started liking them in that order...now u must have got a fair idea regarding my likes, will Nandini/Niti be the next one according to you?? πŸ˜‰

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here's my take on ZGH and KYY comparison. Note this is not my *only* thinking on topic but I agree with all been said earlier plus this.

Must say both the shows need some stereotypes to be broken to enjoy fully or say just to start watching it like if you think ZGH belongs to Pak and watching such show is anti-national blah blah and if you think how Hindi show can be better than Marathi or we better not watch shows belongs MTV etc etc..

Both shows portray journey of two persons individually and together and their love story.

ZGH shows what' happened while KYY shows how' happened. Offcourse that is the peculiarity of daily shows but if we see what they showed in one episode of ZGH,it will take 30-40 episodes for KYY.ZGH can grab many more eyeballs due to crisp story covered in just 26 episodes while it's very hard for KYY to attract new followers after 250+ episodes. My first reason to start watching ZGH was no. of episodes and when I have started watching KYY it was 100+ only but now I can't even imagine to start any serial of 250+ episodes and still counting. That was the reason I didn't dare to watch Agnihotra.πŸ€”

Both the serials had female leads who are not conventional sati Savitri type; they are way strong that male leads couldn't resist falling for them.

ZGH wins over KYY in perfect dialogues; I can recall many right now while KYY in handling with maturity.

I agree with everything Neela said about actors and didn't have much to add something new hence I will be talking about characters only.

Manik & Zaroon

Both characters have abnormal mothers and both were not raised as normal children, they always wanted someone who cares and loves like mothers do hence it reflects in their personalities and thinking. Manik became monster and practicing give and take policy', started giving importance to trust due to her monster mother only. Zaroon always thought freedom given to his mother is the reason for his lonely childhood and this made him chauvinist. I think if his mother had given him (and their family) time when they needed it,he wouldn't have become chauvinist.

Like all family shows,ZGH gives importance to modesty and Zaroon's reason to marry Kashaf was her  character (modesty) and Kashaf had no particular reason except chai a cup,how reasonable!πŸ˜†

While both Manik and Nandini define love as Trust, hence all the future tracks in KYY give importance to trust factor while ZGH shows how Kashaf found reasons to be with Zaroon and how Zaroon changed for good.Maybe that was the reason trust built in Zashaf very late.

Nandini and Kashaf

Both these lived abnormal childhood,Nandini as orphan and Kashaf as keen watcher of her mother's miseries. This made Nandu eternal optimistic while Kashaf became eternal pessimistic, while Nandu got loving chacha chichi and Amms, Kashaf got useless and selfish to the core father. Nandu's trust was never broken while Kashaf raised watching it how trusting men' can be harmful. This made Nandu loving,caring,friendly but tough girl while Kashaf became insecure,unfriendly but caring and tough girl.

My vote for Nandu as she learnt how to take decisions by herself and how to protect herself and others without taking help from her caretakers while Kashaf was always guided by Rafia, her mother. Had Rafia been not there, she would have almost lost Zaroon forever.

MaNan and Zashaf

Well KYY is MaNan and MaNan is KYY but ZGH is not Zashaf only.There's many more to ZGH than Zashaf itself. The MaNan chemistry is sizzling,hot and what not! But we can see chemistry in Zashaf at some occasions only. Anyways that cannot be hold against them as their journey is much more important and Yes MaNan journey deserves big round of applause as they set different definition of teenage love. This is not filmy, this is not about physical attraction only, neither which changes every now and then. This is mature enough to be compared with Zashaf and that's its success.

If we apply acid test of realistic approach, we know all four characters do exist in real life but external factors i,e all villains and vamps, helped MaNan to strengthen their bond while Zashaf had to overcome their insecurities and complexes by themselves, there was no one to break Zashaf bond round o'clock and it is more difficult to introspect ourselves and rectify our bad traits than fighting with someone for your love. Must say KYY took shortcut to achieve the goal while ZGH took long route of self realization which makes ZGH more realistic than KYY.

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Last sunday before Shravan starts πŸ˜ƒ

.Neela. thumbnail
NJ...ONLY Varan Bhaat is good for health!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Khaas tujhya saathi sajuk tup pan vadhlay...it's shining on the bhaat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Aani kelyachya pana var jasti chavishta hoto varan bhaat πŸ˜›...Lihun ghe!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Don't get distracted by the rest...focus should be only on VARAN BHAAT!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†