Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 67

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Neela, watched the starting part of the KTG link just to know who was that "you know who" who brought out this smiley  from you πŸ˜†,  and i wasnt disappointedπŸ˜ƒ,  me too used to like him after seeing him in Sansaar πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Spruha is a beauty with brains and talent...she never ceases to surprise me πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by vidya0906

Hey Neela, watched the starting part of the KTG link just to know who was that "you know who" who brought out this smiley  from you πŸ˜†,  and i wasnt disappointedπŸ˜ƒ,  me too used to like him after seeing him in Sansaar πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Spruha is a beauty with brains and talent...she never ceases to surprise me πŸ‘πŸΌ

hey hey vidya & neela πŸ˜†... he indeed was teenage favourite hero of all of us... isn't it???? πŸ˜‰
Dear Neela...πŸ€—

Just dropped in to say thank you for Pradosh Movie link... I got it through Anni...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and i hope u don't mind me sharing it with Parth AT on KYY forum...😳😳😳
Edited by Smiley_23 - 8 years ago

Anni...πŸ€— for letting me know abt Neela's interesting post of comparison between ZGH and KYY...

well I honestly feel it's really not fair to compare the two shows as cultural background played a very major role in ZGH where as that is not the case for KYY...

BUT BUT BUT...  having said that I agree TRUST is KEY issue in both the love stories.

Kashaf was always an insecure person to start with... she was insecure about her looks, about her social status (to some extend ashamed too) and her being worthy of any good thing in her life... it was very difficult for her to put 100% trust in people around her... As much as I like her on the show I always felt she always had her one foot out ready to take off even before she started her married life with Zarun...  at a time I felt she was just waiting for Zarun to make a mistake so that she can call him out on it and take off ... for eg her hiding abt taking loan to buy a house for her mother; her pointed question to Zarun what if babies she is carrying are both girls and her reaction to Asmara issue to name the few... 

Zarun was a male chauvinist to start with ... and he was ready to accept a very limited dominance of a woman in his life or the decisions that are to be made... but having said that he did accept Kashaf completely and made lots of efforts for making the relationship work...I would say he was more emotionally involved in his relationship compared to Kashaf...

As a collage going student Kashaf and Zarun both were shown immature, impulsive and egoistic... for me their love story actually started once they got married... and by that time both of them had some level exposure to the outside world...  still they lack communication in their relationship which was the reason for their differences... 

This is probably  the only complaint I have with ZGH writing wise... I admire Kashaf's character but I still feel they could have made her a little more open and expressive her love towards Zarun... 

Coming to Manik-Nandini... 

Nanini Moorty is 180 degree opposite of Kashaf... She is young beautiful courageous teenage girl... she is naive at a times with a very positive outlook towards life ... she always believes to see good in people and giving them second chances... in spite of whatever Manik Malhotra put her through she did see the goodness in him...  even before falling in love with him or getting into relationship with him Nandini has put her 100% trust in Manik being a good person at heart and as their beautiful journey progress foundation of that trust just got strengthen...

whether Manik and Nandini are together or apart they never lost that TRUST in each other...  and communication is the strengths of their relationship... Manik is not comfortable expressing his thoughts ... but for Nandini he has learned to do so... they even talking abt intimacy with so much sensitivity.. that is the first time I have ever seen it happening in Hindi or Marathi serial...

Both Manik and Nanidni kowns when to draw the line and stop fighting... which is one more quality I like about them... 

Manik has always treated Nandini as his equal... he never dismissed her being a girl / woman... he wanted to start their journey as a couple by giving Nandini opportunity to do all the horrible things he did to her so that they can be on equal footing... and that just makes him stand out... 

"Manik we can not be equals by repeating each other's mistakes... together we can learn from them to be better... we both are flawed dono main kamiya haine... We both are imperfect but when we are together... we are PERFECT" ... This moment just captures the essence of this relationship... and that's just makes this love story UNIQUE for me...

Just want to say... these two love stories are UNIQUE... and can not be compared IMO...😊

hey sayali... πŸ€—
very happy to read your POV on this...

Zoey we are still waiting for ur review...

but sayali... u said it...

almost all d points we discussed already... 
and i won't say anything further... 

its just i liked both the serials and i love all 4 of them...  

Originally posted by anni80

hey sayali... πŸ€—

I hope regular members on this CC don't feel suffocated with KYY talks... and start complaining to Vidya ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Smiley_23

I hope regular members on this CC don't feel suffocated with KYY talks... and start complaining to Vidya ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nope...Neela and me already have already talked so much about it that now they have passed that level of suffocation i guess... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
I saw 1 epi of new serial on colors marathi - Asa Sasar Surekh Bai...it was refreshing change to see Mrinal Dusanis after long time. Santosh J is also a good actor. But it has more of office atmosphere making me think whether it is going to compete in KRD space. Currently KRD is most happening serial on ZM no doubt. Lot of jokes are coming on whatsapp about Janvi's pregnancy, now they should leave Janvi alone and start writing jokes on Mhalsa & Banu's self realization which will take ages as narad's akhyan is more than 1 month old and no one know how many months it will consume ! Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by anni80

hey sayali... πŸ€—

Sayali,nice take on subject aur tune meri mushkil aur badhhadi.
Anni,I am working on it and I wanted to pick points that are not covered yet and now there's addition from Sayali too.
Anyway,Sayali I know those two shows can't be compared but you kniw what?You might have seen many posts on KYY forum where this teenage love story is comoared with other nameless stories and faceless characters but when Neela compared it with ZGH(which I had never imagined) it was pleasant to read as now we have another benchmark in that category, worth comparing hehe.
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Sayali,nice take on subject aur tune meri mushkil aur badhhadi.
Anni,I am working on it and I wanted to pick points that are not covered yet and now there's addition from Sayali too.
Anyway,Sayali I know those two shows can't be compared but you kniw what?You might have seen many posts on KYY forum where this teenage love story is comoared with other nameless stories and faceless characters but when Neela compared it with ZGH(which I had never imagined) it was pleasant to read as now we have another benchmark in that category, worth comparing hehe.

Zoey...

in my opinion ZGH is a fixed episode story and they didn't explore the Kashaf and Zarun love story on many aspects... where as in KYY it being a daily soap they explored and developed the whole journey very beautifully...

mhanun compare karayala thoda odd vatat mala ...

ZGH can be considered as a movie... where as KYY is kind of detail adaptation of a movie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†