Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I saw Bahubali. Magnificent movie, special effects, VFX etc. End was incomplete making way for sequel in 2016. But worth seeing.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is just hilarious... Fantastically done 👍🏼
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=57&v=_qbdgLNS2zc[/YOUTUBE]
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally hilarious video Vidya 👍🏼 😆😆😆
Despicable ME II has got even the grown-ups crazy 😕.  One of our newly married friend's wife 🤔 (2 yrs. old marriage)  managed to have him take her for this movie 2 weeks back and she made Adu go crazy for this new movie.  😆😆  One of the dialogues in the trailer - All your dreams come true - Respect, Power...& Banana🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔!!! 😆😆😆

Minions just remind me of Nandini Murthy these days . 

I am waiting for Zoey's thesis on comparison between ZGH and KYY.  Zoey you better give us comparison even between Zaroon-Manik and Kashaf-Nandini besides the Zashaf and MaNan one.

And coming to Nandu, I wonder why the KYY cast has been advertising ZARA as their favorite brand 😕.  The obvious reason could be that the cast is wearing clothing from this brand on the show; LUCKY THEM, never happening in the ZM world 😔.  Is Zara considered a 'good' brand in India?  I definitely don't find it worthy of THAT praise.  Had been to the store just this weekend to make sure if things have changed over years and I felt it has gone worse  😔  All their clothing has lot of flowery prints (something that we see on Manik's T-shirts these days and which look good on him) and perhaps that must be giving an appeal for the Indian taste??!! 😕  I did not go to Men's section to see if there were T-shirts that Manik wears 😆, but did not like many in the women's section also.  And they were not at all expensive...pretty ordinary, although the quality of cloth that they use for blazers / plants is totally worth the price.  

Look at all the floral designed tops - pretty low priced!!

And now I see online, Men do have floral design shirts...yuck I so despise floral design on men   unless it's to be worn on Hawaiian beaches!!! 

None of Nandu's clothing seems to be from Zara - they do have nice flared short dresses that Niti seems to be wearing off screen 😛.  

😆😆😆  I seem to be thinking of KYY even during my shopping spree. 

My parents saw Bahubali with Adu today and my mother totally liked the special effects.  Could not talk to Adu as she was sleeping but will get her feedback soon.  She's not a fan of Lord of the rings, Harry Potter kind of movies, so I am not having high hopes.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning Friends...
Mumbai Pune Mumbai 2 trailor is out... have a look...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGRJUYWxJys[/YOUTUBE]
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anni80

Good Morning Friends...

Mumbai Pune Mumbai 2 trailor is out... have a look...

The last 4-5 months of this year seems to be 'happening' months for Mukta Barve. Highway, Double seat and MPM-2!

MB sathi he sagale picture baghanar (Some expectations from highway as a 'good movie', double-seat appears to be next part of old movie Mumbaicha Jawai). 

Pan tarihi; IMO, age is catching her up and she looks 'tired' than 'fresh and energetic'
mishkil88 thumbnail
Dilip - this is the best chance for Rajwade to come back to his own form which he lost in last 4-5 flop movies like popat, sangto aika etc. Double seat seems to be modern day Mumbai cha javai (also made into piya ka ghar in hindi later) as you rightly said.
anni80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishkil88

Dilip - this is the best chance for Rajwade to come back to his own form which he lost in last 4-5 flop movies like popat, sangto aika etc. Double seat seems to be modern day Mumbai cha javai (also made into piya ka ghar in hindi later) as you rightly said.

agreed mishkil... gramin baaz pathadi madhli movie is not the forte of Satish Rajwade... He is at his Best when he has some suspense thriller story (Mrugjal, Gair, Asambhav, Agnihotra, GHH) or love story (MPM, ELDG) so he should experiment something on this front... he is very good at handling human relations... IMO...

as regards Mukta... yeah she has got her hands full for later part of this year...
Double seat is looking alike part II of Mumbaicha Jawai plus One room kitchen (Movie *ing Bharat Jadhav & Bhargavi Chirmule)

Highway madhli Mukta very similar to Manjula from Agnihotra... at least from the teaser it seems so... but i think it will b quite interesting movie...

mishkil88 thumbnail
*pravah starting new serial at this same time slot 8.30 pm "tumcha amcha same asta" prod by Shreyas talpade *ing Kavita lad & Anand ingle with others. This can be good option who find JYRG boring.
anni80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishkil88

*pravah starting new serial at this same time slot 8.30 pm "tumcha amcha same asta" prod by Shreyas talpade *ing Kavita lad & Anand ingle with others. This can be good option who find JYRG boring.

if its interesting i will give it a try...