Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

We are paying the price of Gandhiji's bad choice till this date.

πŸ‘ you said it.

Nehru and his (foolish) Romanticism! 

'Visionary' Sir JRD Tata in 1950 had told Nehru to 'control' the population by some strict majors. To JRD's suggestion, Neharu's reply was 'People is my asset'.

and where we are today? (with these 'uncontrollable' assets!)
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dlip

πŸ‘ you said it.

Nehru and his (foolish) Romanticism! 

'Visionary' Sir JRD Tata in 1950 had told Nehru to 'control' the population by some strict majors. To JRD's suggestion, Neharu's reply was 'People is my asset'.

@BOlD... should i add banking term "Non Performing Assets..." πŸ˜‰
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

@BOlD... should i add banking term "Non Performing Assets..." πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE] 

In fact anni, that is more 'appropriate term'! πŸ˜Š
Edited by dlip - 8 years ago
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Pooriya
I agree with all your views regarding this execution.

@bold: Khara ahe.. Mulaat mudda asa ahe ki yaa prakaraat "religion" or "secularism" cha kahihi sambandha nahi.. 

Gunha jhala, lokanche praan gele, 'kaahi' aaropi saapadle.. ani atyant gambheer gunhya baddal tyana faashi ch shiksha denyat ali. baas. itka sopa ahe..!

But I would also like our judiciary system little faster.. 22 varsha mhanje faar ch zale itkya mothya gunhyasathi. Also, what abt ppl like Sanjay Dutt? te public figures aslyane nirdosh sutatat.. he vaait ahe. 
[/QUOTE]

Read this article. I guess rediff feels sorry it fanned the fire of communalism by publishing B. Raman's story last week, that resulted in much chest-beating among the 'eminent' people who based their petition to the President on that article ALONE.

So they felt obligated to publish this very pertinent and logical counterpoint. It makes all the points I made in my post yesterday.

http://www.rediff.com/news/column/sushant-sareen-memon-was-hanged-not-because-he-was-a-muslim/20150731.htm

anni80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena0129

yes...Dilip...u r right...cinematography is world classπŸ‘πŸ‘...
the movie will be continued...Bahubali 2 is coming in 2016...
the lead pair is so good looking⭐️...
me too enjoyed...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I watched the movie today...

Yess.. all technology used is worth it... 
whatever points Zoey has mentioned... claps for them...

Excellent photography,,, classic locations and that watefall scenes are too good...

Only a look at that waterfall and u will be horrified... too good... 

movie is good...but i don't like it coz of too much of action 

I know bahubali ki movie hai to action to hoga hi and it is worth it too...

but still action movies are not my cup of tea...

My son was very much eager to watch it so i went and he enjoyed it so yeah it was good ... πŸ˜†

THe hero is very good (in some frames he resembles Nagarjuna) and his smile is also quite good... (ashi aahe me action movie madhe smile baghte πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hehehe Anni, tu pan majhi saarkhich aahes...action movies are not my cup of tea either...thats why havent watched it till now...was considering between the 2 BBs...guess i will watch the other BB now πŸ˜› 

Btw friends, sharing an hilarious story with you all πŸ˜ƒ

An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs, "I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!". The four men didn't wait for a second threat. They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver's seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. 

She tried and tried, and then she realized why. It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a Frisbee and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat. A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down.

She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn't stop laughing.  He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun πŸ€£

No charges were filed.

The moral of the story? 

If you're going to have a senior moment... make it memorable πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
hehehe vidya... even i wanted to watch other BB.. but ... i had to watch this...
and that story is πŸ€£...

poor lady... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mishkil88 thumbnail
Vidya will u prefer Sallu's BB over Prabhas ? i am going for bahubali mostly this wkend. Won't like to watch aging sallu and his antics anymore. May be drishyam is better choice for Ajay and Tabu.
anni80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Vidya will u prefer Sallu's BB over Prabhas ? i am going for bahubali mostly this wkend. Won't like to watch aging sallu and his antics anymore. May be drishyam is better choice for Ajay and Tabu.

what i heard is BB is not typical Sallu movie like dabang or wanted...  so me too thinking of a giving it a try,,,
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

what i heard is BB is not typical Sallu movie like dabang or wanted...  so me too thinking of a giving it a try,,,

No no.. Bajrangi bhaijaan is not at all a typical sallu movie.. I watched it thrice πŸ˜†
It is a very nice and an emotional movie.. Different type of storyline.. I Could not control my tears in the end. 

The little Pakistani girl Played by Harshali malhotra is very cute and her acting was superb. She will definitely become Bollywood actress when she will grow up. Movie is worth watching for her..
You all SHOULD definitely give it a try.. Aise movies baar baar nahi aate..