Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mishkil88

i think we have all given up watching serials ? i do watch D3 regularly. Rest i am not watching. I guess since HSM & JYRG were not on Maha-ravivar then they are on the down-slide for sure. KRD is somewhat interesting though hide-n-seek is done to death now.

yeah mishkil... me marathi shows baghna kadhich sodun dilay... I do watch 3D pan te hi kadhi tari if i find the reviews on the thread interesting otherwise nahi...
and about other shows... well i would like to keep mum as i don't watch them so can't comment about it...

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Mishkil,I think reason for HSM-JYRG not having maha-episode was different.ZM anyhow wanted to have something on Sunday against Pyarwali love story premier on *P and actors of JYRG-HSM-3D were on leave for BMM,Hence they opted for other shows,I suppose.
mishkil88 thumbnail
@zoey - True that stars were travelling abroad but that was almost 15 days back...pyarwali was repeat telecast bcos i have seen it on *p before. No threat from such flop movies.  Apart from that there is no content left in HSM & JYRG to have maha-epis.  Janvi che dohale (HSM) kiwa Anjali-anki love story or MD transfer can't really make it to maha-epi.  There is nothing left in both these serials now.
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mishkil...Agree with nothing left in JYRG/HSMHG but you know what?AHK last day shooting took place on 4th of July and aired on 18th July. Looks like every show has bank of 15 days episodes and hence BMM effect is reflecting after 15 days like Shree gone to US in HSM, Meenal gone to US in 3D but they planned JYRG perfectly and Aditya Meghana's absence is not noticed yet.
mishkil88 thumbnail
i wonder even now and i posted it on JYRG forum also how they managed lead pair's absence in JYRG. May be they did overtime to finish the AD-MD part earlier but it must have been difficult because all other actors are always required. They never lost continuity  - hats off to JYRG makers.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mahaepisode cha ullekh jhalela distoy mhanun majhey kahi observations regarding KRDs mahaepiosde this sunday:
1. Pahile tar mala vatla hota ekdacha hyancha pital ughda padnaar in mahaepisode in frnt of all office staff..ani subodh bhave changlach apmaan karnaar herocha..he is meant for getting insulted 😳

2. Hero itka bindok ahey ki ji goshta lapavli ahey officewalyanpasun tyacha celebration kartoy office madhey...murkhapanacha kalas...Barobr ahey Rajan Bhisecha  asa bindok jawai business soda aaplya mulila kasa kaay sambhalnaar? Tyamule tyala ashich treatment milavi...paydali udavnyachi..

3. Navre cake kapat astana hero heroine la saglyanchya upasthit pan jara mob madhey maage jaun cake bharavtoy...ani ti atishahni rajani ervi barobr smartness dakhvat astey tevha kaay jhala hota?

4. Ekun the mahaepisode was made for light gelyavar kiti majja yete, light alyavar menbattya vijavnyaat ajun majja yetey, pavsaat adkun jhaleli tarambal ani bhajya ani vade gheun alele eka magomaag ek staff members..
tyaat ekila hudhudi bharli...this is the content of a mahaepisode? Wahh 👏

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Misc comments, as several different topics have been discussed:
1. I met a few friends who attended the BMM convention in LA (I was in the SF bay area aka Si Valley at that time). They said a bunch of celebrities had been flown in from Maha for the convention. They mentioned GTG as the feature attraction and raved about Leena B & Mangesh K. Among other events, the 'Uttar Rang' session for seniors (organized by our friends Vidya & Ashok), the stand-up comedy session & as always, the music program were mentioned by them. A 14-yr old Preeti Tamhankar (she learns classical singing *on Skype* from Pt Vijay Koparkar) from the SF bay area outshone all senior singers (as you can see from this video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr_IlYRbFj0

I heard her live 3 years ago in Pune at Pt Vijayji's Guru Pournima program & was impressed then.

2. My friends didn't mention JYRG stars being at the convention. Among my friends, HSMHG & D3 were more known than JYRG & that could be a reason too.

3. D3 seems to be holding up well. I watch it once in a while and while it's not great, it's watchable. The big negative is that the show is centered around its worst actress & the premise that her charade is swallowed by her family is completely unbelievable. (Just like the charade in ELTG.)

4. On Mon, CHYD featured 'Highway', another apparently disjointed, episodic movie w/o a coherent storyline. Why is a decent story so hard to find these days that movies like 'Bioscope' & 'Highway' are being made? And what a travesty of a 'song' by Shalmali Kholgade! The less I say about her 'marathi' the better! 
(Doesn't anybody know that Hindi 'garv' is 'abhimAn' in Marathi? It gets on my nerves when so-called Marathi people say 'mI marAThI asalyAchA malA *garv* Ahe'.)
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anyways it is good for her because she lost to bhargavi in EPE finals and i think she deserved to win that time and done far better job than bhargavi who was fav of mahaguru in that EPE season.

We disagree here. IMHO, Bhargavi was clearly the better dancer in EPE. That's why I hated the sore loser Amruta go on a rant after finishing second to Bhargavi. I thought Amruta was mhAgrU's  pet & not Bhargavi. From that day, I have disliked poor loser Amruta.
mishkil88 thumbnail
SW: ok, everyone's perception differs... I too disliked her outburst on losing which was not in good spirits.  Nach Baliye reminds me of the fact that Mahaguru himself won the 1st season with supriya and that was the only time i watched NB. I have never watched any season of NB after that.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

SW: ok, everyone's perception differs... I too disliked her outburst on losing which was not in good spirits.  Nach Baliye reminds me of the fact that Mahaguru himself won the 1st season with supriya and that was the only time i watched NB. I have never watched any season of NB after that.

i watched first 2 seasons of NB where Sachin-supriya an-tina were winners resp. there after i did not watch any season... however this time i watched some of her performances on hotstar.. i somehow felt relaxed that not a single time she was asked to do lavni on vajle ki baara... I was actually surprised but relieved also coz marathi star means lavni he equation pusla gela tya mule... to some extent..