Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ajay Atul are doing very selective work nowadays - after Lai-bhari almosst an year back now coming up with hindi big movie Brothers - produced by Kjo. One of the song is replica of "ye-go-ye ye maina"
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Neela, Anni what IV of Parth you girls were talking of?  Me too interested in knowing what its all about 😉

Hey Vidya... here is the YT link of his IV with some Raj Baddhan of UK... it was telephonic interview... just after his illness in last week of June... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1sD1qhYwho[/YOUTUBE]
[/QUOTE]
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is going to be a quickie and is a KY2 spoiler alert for Bhai Log...😉😃...so please skip y'all who are not interested.  I am trying to post from my phone, so if it doesen't get through...sorry!
Vidya, one more for you...but not so much for the video...read the comments and you will realize why!!!!  Although the video is just 😆😆 

My response to his IV with Raj B. :

Nothing wrong with his answers...he definitely sounded honest...  But honestly, Banda ekdum bore, sterotype answers deta hai...he tries hard to not show even a tad bit relation with Niti 😕 despite the steamy scenes that he gives with her. And if you read the comments to the above video, you can see why.  People just want to make the relation - fanatic fandom  is all I can say. What do you expect him (for that matter anyone) to answer to questions like - do you like eating or kissing???!!!!!!😆🤣 Like seriously fans expect  to get a real answer for such questions? 😕😆

As long as he does justice to his onscreen character why should anyone bother with what he does off screen?!! Or even for that matter her.

However much I appreciate his acting, all I want to say is he really needs to work on his English grammar...he just kills the fun of the good English tone that he renders by adding unwanted words and even during his interviews with Niti you can see how Niti cannot stop chuckling over his goofed up answers - "people are in love" 😲 is what he wants to say for the lead characters are in love .  He's enjoying the stardom no doubt.  
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
For the rest...yet to read all the posts and not able to hit the like button through the phone...
Sonali, there's no Sahir memories without Amrita Preetam, although both were original creatives.  I have read her autobiography and had studied some of her poems in one of the Hindi exam years - can't remember which level it was.    

SW = blasphemy personnified 😉😆...welcome back to the virtual world. I agree to disagree about the Gulzar part...will come back with examples...no time until next weekend guys.  And you are making me really J with all those pictures from your garden 😛  Don't tempt us all to hail into your garden uninvited 😃

Zoey seems to have been fasting last whole month and is gayab for a long time 😕

See y'all soon and keep rocking until then. 😊
spashta-wakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Ajay Atul are doing very selective work nowadays - after Lai-bhari almosst an year back now coming up with hindi big movie Brothers - produced by Kjo. One of the song is replica of "ye-go-ye ye maina"

Ajay-Atul confound me. They do good work but also 'reuse' their material a lot (Marathi originals copied to Hindi). So 'kombDI paLAlI' became 'chiknI chamelI' and now 'ye go ye ye mainA' becomes 'My name is Mary' or something. They are better at devotional, folksy songs and most of their songs fall in those two genres.

Most of the musicians these days compose songs to be sung at a high volume/ pitch and so singers like Adarsh Shinde, Ajay etc become the preferred choices. The 'soul' of music, which is usually inversely proportional to the volume/ pitch, is the casualty. IMHO, of course. 
mishkil88 thumbnail
SW: absolutely...deva shriganesha by sukhvinder sung for A-A in agneepath remake and also mauli mauli in lai-bhari are best examples of high pitch renditions. Although khel-mandla is outstandingly sung by Ajay, i wonder if it required so high pitch.  Comparatively holicha san is foot tapping by same music duos in lai bhari. 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ajay Atul are going to come up with music for a new marathi film Neelkantha Master..looking forward to it..

Pan achanak marathi moviescha evdha sulsulaat ka ahey? Bioscope, Murder Mestry, sandook, Dhol tashey, Bhay,neelkantha master, online binline etc...asey barechse movies lined up or released...Ive also read Marathi distributors/producers are not effeciently managing the release dates of these movies which have resulted into losses...as they collide with some tagda hindi movie or thy r not even given the time to cover the films cost as another marathi movie releases within a short period of time..
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Maha. Govt is offering subsidy hence lot of marathi & non-marathi producers are producing lot of movies and some of them are really bad ones   but there is no end to it. Actors are enjoying it a lot from strong hits like TP2 to flops like paying ghosts, there are premiers happening all over the world and you can see on fb pages of these actors and directors that they are obviously enjoying touring NZ, AUS, UK, US and European countries for the premiers of their movies.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Neela.

My response to his IV with Raj B. :

Nothing wrong with his answers...he definitely sounded honest...  But honestly, Banda ekdum bore, sterotype answers deta hai...he tries hard to not show even a tad bit relation with Niti 😕 despite the steamy scenes that he gives with her. And if you read the comments to the above video, you can see why.  People just want to make the relation - fanatic fandom  is all I can say.

As long as he does justice to his onscreen character why should anyone bother with what he does off screen?!! Or even for that matter her.

.However much I appreciate his acting, all I want to say is he really needs to work on his English grammar.

@bold... Haan Neela... he is too boring and straight forward in his interviews... and the reason for this as u said is fanatic fandom... crazy fans are there to jump to conclusion for whatever he says or for that matter doesn't say... 

I really like Niti's attitude towards this fandom... she knows how to enjoy this at the same time ignoring it... IMO she is way more matured than her age and even than Parth especially when it comes to handling this crazy fans... and obviously being Male lead his crazy female fans are always ready with belan in their hand to bash at her for anything and everything.. but the girl is too matured to get affected... 👏 👏 

Sach main PaNi logon ke sar ke uper se jaane laga hai... 😉... and thats why they have stopped giving interviews together... until a last one for that fashion show promotion...

and that video... it is  😆 😆  😆 😆... it is so unlike him... banda sach main bahot khush lag raha hai... 😉 he is actually behaving like his age instead of trying to become "Mr. Perfectionist"

@RED Justice to on screen character... are he is doing more than it... he has got brilliant expressions... his voice modulation is too good and the looks toh we all know... 

Niti is also brilliant...

Both of them have a really long way to go...

@BLUE 🤣 grammar ka jhol toh bahot purana hai... pata nahi kab se chala aa raha hai... 😉 😉

BTW hv u started watching it regulerly... upto which episode u hv reached???

spashta-wakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Pan achanak marathi moviescha evdha sulsulaat ka ahey? Bioscope, Murder Mestry, sandook, Dhol tashey, Bhay,neelkantha master, online binline etc...asey barechse movies lined up or released...Ive also read Marathi distributors/producers are not effeciently managing the release dates of these movies which have resulted into losses...as they collide with some tagda hindi movie or thy r not even given the time to cover the films cost as another marathi movie releases within a short period of time..

Yes, there are just too many Marathi movies these days and this has been the case for about 2-3 years now. Even if they make 100-150 per year, there will be 2-3 new ones released per week. So those that are not well-marketed (or have the muscle or saturation marketing power of ZM) sink without a trace. I think it's a good thing, for sooner or later, people (& hopefully the Govt)  will realize that there is no market for so many movies & the number will come down.

As mishkil wrote, actors, music directors & various service providers are the ones laughing their way to the banks and the only ones suffering are the producers, directors (in a few cases) & the Govt subsidizing the 'haus' of people who have this burning ambition to make a Marathi movie!

As to the new movies, I just don't feel like watching 'Bioscope' as it falls under the 'haus' category. Who wants to see 20-minute short films supposedly based on ordinary poems when there's no connection between them? I won't watch 'sandook' since I don't know anything about it. 'Murder Mestry' appears interesting and features some quality actors. So I may give it a shot.