Marathi TV

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 48

Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Mishkil: about KRD, my mother watches it sometime.. and even she likes Rajan Bhise in it! 
Also, she once told me that the voice quality (bolNyachi, gaaNyachi navhe!) and tone of the female lead is very good (especially if you compare it with HSMHG female lead)

Nachiket, Mishkil, Dilip da: good that I missed this CHYD episode! Aadhi cha episode itka changla kelyavar kharach tyaani swatahachya dokyaat 'hava' yeu dili..!! Next episode itka vaait?

CHYD madhlya baashkal-pana la script writers sarvaat jasta jabaabdar aahet.. Baki actors na kitpat say asto te mahit nahi. Pan Nilesh Sable is definitely guilty of it. I could still bear BG, but can't stand Sagar K and Bhau Kadam..They are the worst!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena0129 thumbnail
Dilip...Nachiket...Mishkil...Pooriya...i absolutely agree with u all...
the production house CHD shd know abt our displeasure...
Stalwart like DP is made fun of his surname.??...
the actor of his stature is being made fun of...and when they reffered Gangadhar Tipre...and the the mockery they made...i really...grrrh !!!😡...
as Pooriya mentioned the previous epi was so praise worthy...and  on next epi they stooped tp so low level...😔

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veena0129

Dilip...Nachiket...Mishkil...Pooriya...i absolutely agree with u all...

the production house CHD shd know abt our displeasure...
Stalwart like DP is made fun of his surname.??...
the actor of his stature is being made fun of...and when they reffered Gangadhar Tipre...and the the mockery they made...i really...grrrh !!!😡...
as Pooriya mentioned the previous epi was so praise worthy...and  on next epi they stooped tp so low level...😔

Veena,

I have posted my comment on ZM's Facebook page. I got similar response from 2-3 persons.

Suggest you all can try it.

I do very well know that channel is not bothered by such comments. 
But, at least we will express our 'anger and displeasure'
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wanted to post this in the morning but did not get a chance - 
Today, 9th July happens to be the birthday of two great actors - Guru Dutt (90th) and Sanjeev Kumar (77th).  What a coincidence that both serious stars had the same birth date and what classics they made immortal with their acting ❤️.  Both's voice and facial expressions had that dard , THAT kashish ...that made tears flow automatically ...something you don't get to see these days.
My personal favorites:

Guru Dutt

Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam ,Chaudhvi Ka Chand, Kaagaz Ke Phool, Pyaasa, Mr. & Mrs. '55, Aar Paar 

Sanjeev Kumar:  No actor can take his place in my heart  ❤️❤️❤️, simply touched and aweed.  Hats off!!!  Genius is the word!!!!!!!!!

And his pairing with Jaya Bhaduri was more than perfect, just so adorable and yet all emotion laiden.   

Parichay, Koshish, Anamika, Naukar, Sholay, AND the latest Silsila ❤️⭐️. I could never appreciate Amitabh in Silsila  as much as I did Sanjeev Kumar (Jaya and Rekha), I know people call me fool for this.  Amitabh is not my favorite anyways.

And his comedies like Angoor, Baat ban jaaye, and too an extent Shriman Shrimati.

And all time classics Aandhi, Khilona, Manchali, Namkeen, Itni See Baat, Kala Patthar, Trishul.

Really immortal ⭐️

So friends...although a bit late, if you like either of the actors, please try to post your personal favorites of these two actors.  Even songs will do.  The hits songs of his movies that I like were mostly by Pancham Da, so I am sure they are fresh in everyone's mind.  So, keep 'em coming.😛

Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
@neela - hats of to both the greats. IMHO - dusra Sanjeev Kumar hone nahi...he was ultimate. Wish he had lived for at least another 20 years 😭 They don't make actors like sanjeev kumar anymore !
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Neela 
My personal favs of Guru Dutt

1. Jane wo kaise log (Pyasa)

2. Hum Aapki Ankhon mein (Pyasa)

3. Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam (Kaagaz Ke Phool)

4. Sun Sun Zaalima (Aar Paar)

The above songs have to be in my phone,ipod,PC,USB wherever I go...infact it will be hard to believe and sounds crazy yesterday for almost more than 3 hours I was listening to Jane Wo Kaise from Pyaasa on repeat mode  Infact I love all Hemant Kumar songs..
Pooriya thumbnail
Oh Neela.. this is an unending topic for discussion 😛 Sanjeev Kumar & Guru Dutt.! Hardly anyone else comes to that level in the industry..
Guru Dutt created The Guru Dutt team, which gave us films like Pyaasa ( TIME's all time best movie) Kaagaz ke phool, Sahib, bibi aur ghulam etc.. All the team-members did wonders in their work, under him...  Dutt and his cinematographer,V.K. Murthy (he died 1-2 years back) developed the Ace-style of starkly contrasting black and white in one frame to tell deeper meaning.. For eg. watch the song 'Yeh duniya aga mil bhi jaaye' from Pyaasa or 'Waqt ne kiya kya hasin sitam' from kaagaz ke phool.. These songs have become case studies for the their direction and cinematography!

Sanjeev Kumar was the finest actor of his era.. No Amitabh, no Rajesh khanna can reach that height, no matter what. I have seen most of his movies, and loved him in every single movie. Koshish, Parichay and Andhi are the most fav ones! 
Plus, how can forget what miracles he has done in Naya din Nayi raat!! He must have been the first person ever, to play 9 (yes, 9!) characters in a single movie! (Here again, Jaya was opposite him!)

Now, please don't even get me started on the songs.. Else I will keep writing, in stead of working today 😉

Btw,  thanks Neela for reminding us of the date..!

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Neela,

Sanjeev Kumar is my favorite and I agree with you that his pairing with Jaya Bhaduri was the best. My fav songs of Sanjeev Kumar are

1. Is Mod Se Jaate Hai

2. Tum Aa Gaye Ho, Nur Aa Gayaa Hai

3. Meri Bheegi Bheegi Si Palkon Pe Rahe Gaye

4. Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi Shikawa To Nahin

Pooriya thumbnail
I logged out and logged in again, when I realized I mentioned The Guru dutt team, without mentioning one of the greatest and legendary artists of all time - Sahir!
This might be a little digression from Guru Dutt & Sanjeev K toipc. but it definitely needs a mention.

It is Sahir's  qualam who has given us many. many immortal songs. There are things which become part of you overtime without you knowing about it. Well, Sahir fits that category for me.
Sahir's songs have a mysterious pull in them.. He was a fighter, a rebel and yet brings forward the softer emotions of human mind so flawlessly! I can't imagine if Pyaasa will have the same impact without it's songs..

Some of his all-time great songs include:
1. Jaane woh kaise log the
2. Yeh duniya agar mil bhi jaye toh kya hai
3. Main pal do pal ka shayar hoon
4. Sansaar se bhaage firte ho
5. Main zindagi ka sath nibhaata chala gaya

He was one of the greatest ever poet we've had along with Gulzar 😊
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks all.  Will come back tomorrow night / Sunday.  Freaking busy Friday 😔.
Sonali (and others), let there be unending gushing.  I don't mind when it comes to stalwarts such as these.  

And yes, Mishkil, I wish he lived longer 😭. As they say, there is a dearth of talented and good souls in the heaven too 😊.

And very late but sincere apologies to Anni for not contributing to the RD Burman thread that she had opened. Had a huge list made and never got to finalize it and post there.   Unforgivable, I know 🤢. 

And NJ, like your Guru Dutt songs on repeat mode, I have several of RD Burman's on mine.  All the Aandhi, Anamika and many more.  And beautiful songs @Dipali 😛

And I promise to be fair to the Big B about his famous shayri durinig the Silsila songs.

Interestingly, Sachin tendulkar and his wife are amongst the audience.

Happy weekend folks!!
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago