Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dr. PBA world tv premier happening on 26th july. It will start raining promos now.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

anni80 thumbnail
I can't recognise her... seriously...even after viewing 2nd photo...  😲 😕
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw this on FB today morning and wanted to post it here:
New Marathi movie by these 4 directors - Ravi jadhav, Gajendra Ahire, Girish Mohite and Viju Mane

Poets- Saumitra ( Kishor Kadam ), Sandeep Khare, Loknath Yashwant & Mirza Ghalib 

Story- Vijay Tendulkar, Viju Mane, Gajendra Ahire & Abhay Dhakane

Tagda star cast :Neena Kulkarni, Suhas Palshikar, Kushal Badrike, Spruha Joshi, Angad Mhaskar, Sampada Jogalekar, Vidyadhar Joshi, Mangesh desai, Smita tambe, Uday sabnis, Sagar karande, Veena Jamkar, Sandeep Khare, Mrunmayee Deshpande

Gulzar has lent his voice for the trailer 

Marathi trailer : 

Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

I can't recognise her... seriously...even after viewing 2nd photo...  😲 😕

Anni if you didn't mention I too wouldn't have recognized her.  She's grown old, but looks good nevertheless.  Very fit, must say 👍🏼.

And NJ, I do have a response to your post, but since I am hard pressed for time, let's just say that was my 1st and last thesis on KY2.  Also, I don't want you to pull out all your hair because of the thesis and really make the shaadi ka laddoo an undauntable task. 

Some of the IF threads that I have read yesterday in response to the holi KY2 episodes, compel me to rename our ZM forum - susanskaari / baal forum (I am trying hard not to call ourselves varan bhaat category; bichari Vidya will have to go through the task of deleting my post  and banning me from this forum 😃😆).  I haven't laughed THAT hard in past 10 years, the way I did after reading the 🤬 thread titles and posts.  Women have let go their emotions sky rocketing and YET I want to call all of that cute adulation.  PERIOD.   

Cheers!! 
mishkil88 thumbnail
anni - even i was to post minakshi pics yest but i am unable to post any pics even with imgur or any other sites  from my laptop. So i skipped it. It is really strange that how age makes a difference. Although she is slim, she is not what she used to be...
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

anni - even i was to post minakshi pics yest but i am unable to post any pics even with imgur or any other sites  from my laptop. So i skipped it. It is really strange that how age makes a difference. Although she is slim, she is not what she used to be...

I suppose the point is that Meenakshi Sheshadri looks 'normal' and in that sense far more appealing / attractive to my eyes than completely reconstructed/ 'filmy' glamdolls like her contemporaries Sridevi/ Madhuri etc.
anni80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

I suppose the point is that Meenakshi Sheshadri looks 'normal' and in that sense far more appealing / attractive to my eyes than completely reconstructed/ 'filmy' glamdolls like her contemporaries Sridevi/ Madhuri etc.

exactly my point SW... she is looking very good in this non-glam avataar and she has maintained herself quite well ... but my only concern was i am still not able to relate her with the one we saw on-screen... 
a perfect example of what make up and age can do to any person...

Had she not been Rishi Kapoor I would have baited that she is not Meenakshi Sheshadri... 
anni80 thumbnail
Hi all 
I have made a post for Sonali's Birthday... Wish her bday wishes on the following link

Thanks
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

Hi all 

I have made a post for Sonali's Birthday... Wish her bday wishes on the following link

Thanks

Mast, anni 😊👏