Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Vidya mumbaikaranchi punyaai..it was a sunday
The motorman and 3 concerned people are suspended...the railway authorities claim it happened due to negligence and no technical fault... I hope the motormen don't go on strike now ðŸ˜•
mishkil88 thumbnail
NJ hope better senses prevail & no strike or any inconv tomo which can cause havoc.
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dlip

So Mumbaikars better be prepared with their armors

- Aane do. 
Amhi 'Mumbai chya local train-che (ani tyata-hi Dombivali-che) pravasi aahot. Aamhala 'shabdik ban laagat nait, dhakka-bukki janvat nahi 

Haaye mai waari jaaun aapke iss attitude pe Dilip da ðŸ‘ðŸž!!  That's what keeps the Tom and Jerry waala love between the residents of the two cities ðŸ˜›

And now to my experience of Mumbai trains - but before I narrate, I feel the necessity of adding a disclaimer that none of my statements are meant to offend any Mumbaikar.   SO all the Mumbaikar friends ðŸĪ— It's just how Punekars have perceptions that they are unwilling to change and I being one, this should not be any surprise. 

As a kid, the rare occasions that I went to Mumbai for any function, and we landed up commuting by trains, I invariably broke my sandals, or had a bump on my head with the unbelievable rush on the trains.  Once, someone managed to push me so hard that I fell bad and had my teeth pierced into my lips and I came back to Pune like a Hanumanti ðŸ˜”.  Not to mention the unbearable smell of the fish baskets that the women selling masolis  carried ðŸ˜ĩ.  And the humid weather used to be a killer in May.  I was so darn annoyed with the train travel that I vowed to marry anyone in this world BUT a Mumbaikar ðŸĪĢ.  YO Neela... that's what some of my cousins thought whose ambition was to marry a Mumbaikar because of their fascination for train travel and I thought they were just being ðŸĪŠ

And years later I actually landed up in rejecting a Mumbaikar...during the wedding of one of those cousins  !! Not because of the trains of course; because had I married this guy there was no reason for me to travel by train!! This guy  was a surgeon from Mumbai who was a friend of the groom; ab heart surgeon tha yaa nahi yaad nahi hai 😆.  He saw me in my cousin's wedding and the next day he turned up with my cousin and her hubby & in laws for the pooja at my Aunt's place.  And the next thing that happens is my mother and I get dragged to a corner in my Aunt's house (of course by my cousin and her hubby) and get told about the proposal ðŸĪ”  And bechara surgeon ...rejection leke wapas chala gaya.     Thank God my father was not like the Babaji of JYRG, otherwise I definitely would have forced the surgeon to become a Punekar 😃.   

I don't recollect how handsome the surgeon was but  since the MaNan fever has not resided, I SO want to end this by remembering one of Nandu's dialogue  - I don't go back on my words, Nandini Murthy ne ek baari bol diya to bol diya  
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

That's Once, someone managed to push me so hard that I fell bad and had my teeth pierced into my lips and I came back to Pune like a Hanumanti ðŸ˜”.  Not to mention the unbearable smell of the fish baskets that the women selling masolis  carried ðŸ˜ĩ. 

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ @bold sorry but I cant stop laughing 

@red - ðŸĪĒ true and its not only me the typical Kobra(nonveg khanaraa 😛) but my cousin inspite being a pakki CKP cries for the same...

Btw, I was gng to write no mention of KY2 in ur post today ðŸ˜‰ and I deleted it and now I c, uve added that ðŸĪ”

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ @bold sorry but I cant stop laughing 

@red - ðŸĪĒ true and its not only me the typical Kobra(nonveg khanaraa 😛) but my cousin inspite being a pakki CKP cries for the same...
Btw, I was gng to write no mention of KY2 in ur post today ðŸ˜‰ and I deleted it and now I c, uve added that ðŸĪ”

@pink 😉

Whilst you are awake at this hour ðŸ˜ē, I cannot lose the chance of getting you hooked onto this serial ðŸ˜ƒ

https://www.facebook.com/kyyvideosarchive/videos/vl.1543888625867201/623214911134340/?type=1&theater

Watch the starting and after 6  mins where Nandu has said this dialogue, the pair is so cute âĪïļ.  And I am sure you will be tempted to watch episode 66 & 67, the boldness in 67 is why I guess Parth is termed as Imran Hashmi of small screen.  

And Vidya is correct Mishkil, while Vidya Balan speaks through her eyes and her face is so expressive, Imran Hashmi is so stone faced and that's why I was so not happy with their pairing in that movie.  
.Neela. thumbnail
And now about the Santa waani on NYC trains: ( no offense meant to any preacher / christians)
Those Jesus freaks ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą...are hilariously annoying in the morning hours .  And I mean every word of it; they test your patience.  And the height is that these people are either Nigerians / Kenians or somewhere from that region.  SO their English is so lousy to begin with and on top of that they feel like it s their param kartavya / birth right to preach Bible to the entire world.  And so it starts...

Jesus has said in the Bible that a man marries a hooman ONLY (that's how they pronounce woman ðŸ˜†) and so he created Adam and Eve; AMEN!! (Amen has to be there after every 5 words in his sentence).  But look how people disobey Jesus -  a hooman marries a hooman and ...he goes on and on about the LGBT community in general for the next 5 mins and all of a sudden he changes the track to the President Mr.O'!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† And the beautiful first lady ...Michellle O'bama and how heavenly their marriage is and how he respects his wife... with of course AMEN stuffed in between ðŸĪĒ.  And suddenly he switches gears to his own married life of 40 years and his recently passed away wife.  AMEN god bless her soul!! OK like REALLY???!!! And then switches gears again to the most recent news that he has heard on TV the night before...I swear he can replace Mr. Letterman easily with his innovative and happening filled preaching, all of it at the top of his lungs!!  None of the references go far enough to refer to the versus in the bible.  So you can imagine the authenticity of his preaching

15-20 mins full of amusing torture ðŸ˜†.  But at least this particular short guy is amusing and makes people laugh with his talks, the rest are just annoying.  Thankfully not many of them like the singing beggars in Mumbai trains.

And talking about beggars on the train...as professional as begging can get, one needs to experience the professionalism of beggars on NYC trains ðŸ˜†.  And invariably almost similar introductions by beggars of all ages - 101 ways to begging professionally ðŸ˜†. So here it goes...

Excuse me ladies and Gentlemen.  Please accept my sincere apologies for taking your precious 2mins.  But, I would be highly obliged if you lend me your ear for the next 2 mins.  I am out of my job for the past two months and I have a family with 2 kids to support / I have aids and am pregnant...and trust me this is the last thing a self-respected person wants to do ðŸĪ”ðŸĪ”...blagh blah blah...

For the next 2 mins he/ she will use all the exaggerated superlatives to make you feel for his plight and all of this to realize that he's asking for a dollar or two.  And remember, although he says even a penny, a nickel a dime or a quarter will help, he so looks down on you if you give him quarters.   And they have so amusing stories to tell...I have actually fallen for their stories the initial few days and now I just say whatever the F** and help only if the beggars are really aged. 

I guess that's enough for today.  I will be back only after the next weekend which is a long weekend for us - July 4th - independence day.  So until then keep rocking.  

BTW, Lokmanya Ek Yugpurush is on Apalimarathi if anyone wants to see.

I just did not like Coffe aani barach kahi ðŸ‘ŽðŸž; I watched it over 3 weekends  as and when I got some time. The story could have been narrated in a much better way; it simply is not engaging enough.  Pretty ordinary. 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

Whilst you are awake at this hour ðŸ˜ē, I cannot lose the chance of getting you hooked onto this serial ðŸ˜ƒ

Watch the starting and after 6  mins where Nandu has said this dialogue, the pair is so cute âĪïļ.  And I am sure you will be tempted to watch episode 66 & 67, the boldness in 67 is why I guess Parth is termed as Imran Hashmi of small screen.  

And Vidya is correct Mishkil, while Vidya Balan speaks through her eyes and her face is so expressive, Imran Hashmi is so stone faced and that's why I was so not happy with their pairing in that movie.  

@bold - I am usually awake till 2:00 AM IST  and this is the time for my fav JYRG ðŸ˜ģ repeat telecast thought it is not there on Sunday 

I am running away from KY2 posts and u give me the video archives of  KY2 ðŸ˜†...ðŸ˜ē...

Like u said about perception in ur earlier posts that is hard to change, Ive this hatred for hindi serials(the current ones since last 10 yrs)  and above all its aired on MTV so my expectations are already dampened. i hope u won't consider me a Joglekar Kaka or Joglekar Ajobaa bcoz of this now ðŸ˜†

But now I am really curious to know why this KY2 has become contagious like a shaadi ka laddoo, like how married people force the singles to get sacrificed like them ðŸ˜›

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
gs34410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Video of churchgate train crash forwarded on Whatsapp

https://vid.me/t13q

Edited by gs34410 - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I am running away from KY2 posts and u give me the video archives of  KY2 ðŸ˜†...ðŸ˜ē...

Like u said about perception in ur earlier posts that is hard to change, Ive this hatred for hindi serials(the current ones since last 10 yrs)  and above all its aired on MTV so my expectations are already dampened. i hope u won't consider me a Joglekar Kaka or Joglekar Ajobaa bcoz of this now ðŸ˜†
But now I am really curious to know why this KY2 has become contagious like a shaadi ka laddoo, like how married people force the singles to get sacrificed like them ðŸ˜› 

@Bold:  2 suggestions -
1. Accept my mentorship ðŸ˜ƒ; my fees are @blue ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†.  Aur shaadi karna koi bali ka bakra hone jitna khatarnaak nahi hai.  Ye laddoo to khaa ke dekhna hee chahiye!! 

2. Watch KY2  - if you need episode nos. check with Anni / Zoey.  This is the biggest hit ever for a youth show.  It is having the highest TRPs for a very long time now.

@ Red As far as I am concerned - although I have not watched all episodes-  what got me impressed -

1. Parth's acting and his dialogue delivery plus accurate lip syncing during songs  â­ïļâ­ïļ  coz I am not at the age of drooling for his muscular hunk physique; although I must say he's got a million $$ smile. Needless to say that because of his physique CV's must have made him remove his shirt every other episode 😆    (and of course his controlled hair cut ðŸ˜‰; I heard that fan girls are demanding that he be kept away from a barber's shop ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.  Uff...Girls and their quirky demands!!! I am sure most of 'em are having lot more on their wishlist ðŸ˜ģ)

2. Niti's expressive face and her voice modulation; the way she changes her expressions â­ïļâ­ïļ .  

3. Niti & Parth's chemistry, not only in romantic scenes (which are considered really bold for small screen) but in the rest that I watched, I must say ...just when the 'varying' height difference (perhaps they have used a small stool in some scenes to make her look elevated as they did with PM)  and Niti's chubby baby face starts distracting me...they leave me more than impressed with their acting which is way MATURE than their age.  She's just 20 yrs.  And then again they can behave just like teenagers need to.  They can speak volumes through their eyes and their facial expressions are worth falling for.  What else does it take to make a good actor?

4. The serial has handled many problems that today's teens face - teen pregnancy, arrogant rich brats teasing girls, ragging in college, problems that gays have to face in our society, (that makes it a really 21st century story right?).  Also, as Anni has said this is a story that started with hatred and ends in the leads falling in love, it's but obvious that every other episode they must be falling for each other's positives, and I would not mind watching that transition.

5.  The Hindi spoken is a big distraction, but guess that's how today's generation speaks anyway; start off the sentence with hindi and they switch gears to English; thankfully their English is fluent enough.  In fact, Parth's Hindi dialect is too good.  There is no Marathi tone to it.

6. The only fear I too have is the music videos have raised the bar of my expectation and this being a Hindi serial the chances of students getting subject to real musical challenge must not be there.  I am not even expecting a real college atmosphere like the one in ZGH, so I have not kept very high expectations to begin with  (and I would actually not go by channel since the others like Sony and Zee rarely have any out of the box serials). If you see the way Parth plays guitar, it's just so funny.  I may be expecting too much here, but if he's put in so much efforts for lip syncing, the creatives should have taken some efforts on him giving the audience a feel of him really playing guitar.  

7.  Last but not least - Sorry to say, but none of the current Marathi serials even go close to this serial , so you can watch it without any risk ðŸ˜Š.

Sorry, I could not get myself addicted to 3D; the few episodes that I watched were good, but the story line is not sticky enough to keep audience glued.  No where close to the original Friends.

Ab itna lambaa thesis likhne ke baad bhi agar kuch effect nahi hota hai to mai kya kar sakati hoon ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†.  Go ahead and take the risk ðŸ‘ðŸž; perhaps that might help you speeding up the laddoo waala process ðŸ˜Š!!

#OkThanksBye# (I am using the copyrighted phrase ðŸ˜‰)
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Bold:  2 suggestions -
1. Accept my mentorship ðŸ˜ƒ; my fees are @blue ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†.  Aur shaadi karna koi bali ka bakra hone jitna khatarnaak nahi hai.  Ye laddoo to khaa ke dekhna hee chahiye!! 

2. Watch KY2  - if you need episode nos. check with Anni / Zoey.  This is the biggest hit ever for a youth show.  It is having the highest TRPs for a very long time now.

@ Red As far as I am concerned - although I have not watched all episodes-  what got me impressed -

1. Parth's acting and his dialogue delivery plus accurate lip syncing during songs  â­ïļâ­ïļ  coz I am not at the age of drooling for his muscular hunk physique; although I must say he's got a million $$ smile. Needless to say that because of his physique CV's must have made him remove his shirt every other episode 😆    (and of course his controlled hair cut ðŸ˜‰; I heard that fan girls are demanding that he be kept away from a barber's shop ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.  Uff...Girls and their quirky demands!!! I am sure most of 'em are having lot more on their wishlist ðŸ˜ģ)

2. Niti's expressive face and her voice modulation; the way she changes her expressions â­ïļâ­ïļ .  

3. Niti & Parth's chemistry, not only in romantic scenes (which are considered really bold for small screen) but in the rest that I watched, I must say ...just when the 'varying' height difference (perhaps they have used a small stool in some scenes to make her look elevated as they did with PM)  and Niti's chubby baby face starts distracting me...they leave me more than impressed with their acting which is way MATURE than their age.  She's just 20 yrs.  And then again they can behave just like teenagers need to.  They can speak volumes through their eyes and their facial expressions are worth falling for.  What else does it take to make a good actor?

4. The serial has handled many problems that today's teens face - teen pregnancy, arrogant rich brats teasing girls, ragging in college, problems that gays have to face in our society, (that makes it a really 21st century story right?).  Also, as Anni has said this is a story that started with hatred and ends in the leads falling in love, it's but obvious that every other episode they must be falling for each other's positives, and I would not mind watching that transition.

5.  The Hindi spoken is a big distraction, but guess that's how today's generation speaks anyway; start off the sentence with hindi and they switch gears to English; thankfully their English is fluent enough.  In fact, Parth's Hindi dialect is too good.  There is no Marathi tone to it.

6. The only fear I too have is the music videos have raised the bar of my expectation and this being a Hindi serial the chances of students getting subject to real musical challenge must not be there.  I am not even expecting a real college atmosphere like the one in ZGH, so I have not kept very high expectations to begin with  (and I would actually not go by channel since the others like Sony and Zee rarely have any out of the box serials). If you see the way Parth plays guitar, it's just so funny.  I may be expecting too much here, but if he's put in so much efforts for lip syncing, the creatives should have taken some efforts on him giving the audience a feel of him really playing guitar.  

7.  Last but not least - Sorry to say, but none of the current Marathi serials even go close to this serial , so you can watch it without any risk ðŸ˜Š.

Sorry, I could not get myself addicted to 3D; the few episodes that I watched were good, but the story line is not sticky enough to keep audience glued.  No where close to the original Friends.

Ab itna lambaa thesis likhne ke baad bhi agar kuch effect nahi hota hai to mai kya kar sakati hoon ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†.  Go ahead and take the risk ðŸ‘ðŸž; perhaps that might help you speeding up the laddoo waala process ðŸ˜Š!!

#OkThanksBye# (I am using the copyrighted phrase ðŸ˜‰)

Hey neela ðŸĪ—... 

That was more than perfect... i think :-) KYY team shoukd hire u for promotions and public relations (they badly need it... seriously)😉

U mentioned all d points so perfectly... yesss we are not teenagers to get hooked to his physique and haircut... but still we are addicted to this show only coz of brilliant performances of both these "bachchas" (the term used for PaNi on IF official page) and if u surf through that page u would find the max fans hv crossed that teenage to go all gaga over PaNi...

Yesss his lip-sync along with expressions  is something which is so correct that u just cannot take eyes off his face... u actually start liking that song...

Hate-love stories were many on indian tv but this particular story has an edge over the others coz if its  uniqueness in d same old concept and execution...

And neela as u said itka sangitlyavar jar ekhadyala baghavishi vatli serial tar more than welcome... 

KYY rocks...

Btw neela u can share ur views about the serial on Chit chat club... tithe bharpur discussions hotat abt it...

@nachiket... even i dont watch hindi serials and i had the same perception like yours ke MTv serial aahe ... but when i watched it... my perception changed totally...
Previous
1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 119
Next