4.1 Gallery
4.2 Allergy 

Bakiche nahi yet aahet πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Kimi.. - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

With LP (an year ago), it was even more basic: he didn't even pronounce Marathi words properly. But it was futile to make that point on the JYRG forum πŸ˜­

Kyaa baat hai Sir πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ btw he isn't perfect now also...his incorrect marathi pronounciation is apparent even now In the same serial. But am sure he will improve soon if his mentor Sampada Joglekar Kulkarni takes immense efforts and doesnt give up.
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1.1- nap
1.2-pan

2.1 Horse
2.2 Shore

3.1 bread
3.2 beard

4.1 Gallery
4.2 Allergy 

8.1 sink
8.2 skin

10.1 Lemon 
10.2 Melon

Bakiche nahi yet aahet πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  

5.1  Leap
5.2  Pale

7.1 Paws
7.2 Wasp

9.1 Leapt
9.2 Plate

Me too dont know the answer for this one:πŸ˜•

6.1 A word for birds in a pack
6.2 Move like water

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

@neela - you stay in NJ if i remember. Have u come across Archana Joglekar who also stays there ?

Nope I am in NY.  NJ is just an hour's drive but my going for any musical / dance programs has drastically reduced after my daughter was born.  She was quite a handful kid and I dared not to leave her with any of our friends.  I remember taking her to one yakshagaan program when she was 3-3.5 and she had gone onto the stage when the act started and did not want to get off the stage.  The performing guy - Shambhu Hegde - was 75 then and took it so sportively (anyone interested can find his videos on YT).  I had to entertain her outside the hall the entire time of the program πŸ˜†.  One time a flute player from my husband's native had come for a performance in NJ and stayed over with us and this girl made his wife feed her and she slept with them on their bed 😳!!!!!!!!!  I didn't know where to hide those days πŸ˜†And now that she's gone totally into a teenage mode, her interests are different and I depend on finding a company to go for even a desi movie πŸ˜­.  Now you know why I have become a serial addict πŸ˜ƒ

So long story short...πŸ€”...nope haven't had a chance to see Archana Joglekar's program after the one I saw when I was in Pune (did you expect a one liner to your Q?!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†).  2 years back when one of my friends wanted to go for her program the tickets were so exorbitant that we had to drop the plan.

Spoiler alert: YAY, last day of schooolll...(if anyone's seen Nemo's first day of school) and I am going to make up for those no post days 😳 .

Nemo reminds me of a beautiful series for the kids:  Avatar the last Air bender

Has anyone seen this?  I would highly recommend this for kids from 1st -4th grade.  It's about Asian kids (mostly chinese) who have exceptional martial arts skills (called bending) to control natural elements -Earth, water, Fire the way they want.  The graphics are par excellence and I believe there are almost 3 seasons.  Must be available on YT.  The water bending skills are too impressive.
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Nice puzzles SW and good job Zoey ⭐️.  Now you know SW, why I made him my Shagird?
Kudos Kimmi for a nice try and Vidya I am taking a guess at the remaining - 

6.1 A word for birds in a pack  - is this the right question?πŸ˜ƒ
6.2 Move like water  - This should be FLOW

So, if 6.2 is FLOW, then 6.1 Q should be pack of wolves naa? making the answer -WOLF!

Because pack of birds is FLOCK and I cannot seem to think of an anagram for 6.2 with FLOCK πŸ˜•
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Kyaa baat hai Sir πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ btw he isn't perfect now also...his incorrect marathi pronounciation is apparent even now In the same serial. But am sure he will improve soon if his mentor Sampada Joglekar Kulkarni takes immense efforts and doesnt give up.

KYA BAAT HAI Nachiket..πŸ‘β­οΈ...JYRGian hone ke bawajood tumhari YE JURRAT ke tum LP ke against kuch bolo .  How did you manage to keep yourself alive amongst the LP droolers πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Are you a Punekar or what??!!  LOL, I would be surprised if you weren't!!  

Take it easy folks!!  
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Neela.

KYA BAAT HAI Nachiket..πŸ‘β­οΈ...

πŸ˜†.  Are you a Punekar or what??!!  LOL, I would be surprised if you weren't!!  

I recollect Upendra Limaye saying (in Purshottam Karandak 50 years celebrations)

" Pune - 30" ha patta (address) nahiye; tar ti 'Vrutti (attitude?)' aahe πŸ˜†

Swataha-war hasayala sagalyat mothe man ani dhairya (courage) lagte. ani te... Pune-karnkade aahe πŸ‘
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Facebook warcha ek message -

What say?
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

his mentor is sampada ?? is she connected with this serial ?
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dlip

Facebook warcha ek message -

What say?

Dilip absolutely agreed..this msg is also circulating on whatsapp and we should spread as much as possible.