Users

Frequent Posters

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Neela.

SW and Vidya,πŸ€—

Thank you thank you!! 

Wonderful flowers.....all with heavenly smell.  Dil khush kar diya πŸ˜³.  And what an arrangement SW, how much time must it have taken to pluck the flowers and then arrange!!!  β­οΈ β­οΈ Beautiful gajra Vidya!!!  β€οΈ Vowww...And that's Jaai, not madanbaan.  They smell sooo heavenly in the evening.  I am going to dream of all these flowers tonight for sure πŸ˜›.  Thanks again!!

SW and Vidya ... Kya hum bachhon ki jaan loge ab?
Edited by dlip - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Dilip, SW, Neela & others - Please mention your birthdays in Birthday Calendar thread.
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dlip

In last week, we had (almost) back to back birthdays of our forum friends (Anni, Vidya and Zoey). Hats off to those who prepared Birthday threads for them and what a nice gesture it was!πŸ‘

PuLan-chya shabdan-cha aadhar gheun sangayache tar ... 'he BD threads tar 'sundar' hotech. Pan ... tya-magache 'kasht (efforts)'  aadhik sundar hote!

Ohh anni had her b'day too?? 
(I guess I'm the most irregular member of the group πŸ˜‰)

Belated Happy birthday anni.!! Hope you had fun and enjoyed to the fullest πŸ˜Š

Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vidya, Anushka chya role chi length kami ahe, you have one point to force upon  when convincing ur dd and sis πŸ˜‰
Its more about Anil, Shefali, Ranveer AND Priyanka ( who nailed it). Plus there is a plethora of various known actors. 
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

No, the answer needs more work & the answer is much smaller.

OK,I did some calculations and the answer I got is...The no. of throws required are 'not more than 19'.
The floor F which Pooriya has said from where we will throw ball at first can be (F=8,9,10,11,12,13.)
Say we chose F=10...If ball breaks then with second ball ,start from first floor and go upwards one by one.
If ball doesn't break then go for 2F i,e 20...Here if ball breaks then start from 11th floor.
If ball doesn't break then go for 3F and so on...
In this way,number of throws in which we can determine the exact floor x are 19(Max).
mishkil88 thumbnail
Zoey -  u may be right but I think this quiz is more of statistics than logic or maths.
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Zoey -  u may be right but I think this quiz is more of statistics than logic or maths.

May be! But when SW said Pooriya was on right track,I worked in that direction only.Let's see what SW says.😊
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

SW, what divine flowers...and so beautifully arranged...and these flowers are also so fragrant..truly a feast for the senses    And the madanban flowers do they have a pinkish tinge at the base of the petals?  they look like what we call the jaji flowers here in mlore...we usually make gajra like the one below (found a pic on the net😊)  and its mostly worn during the aashad time, (for us the period bet July 15-Aug 16)

The MadanbAN buds are larger and thicker. Almost all white flowers eventually turn
purple as they age, so that's not a unique characteristic. These look like Jui flowers.
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dlip

If I recollect, she is Daughter of Dr Vidyadhar Oak (Puneya-tale ek prasidhh gayak) and she is Daughter in law of Asha Khadilkar. (kinwa hyachya ulat ...)

IIRC, Asha Khadilkar's daughter is married to Aditya Oak. His father Dr Vidyadhar Oak is a famous harmonium player from Mumbai. (Asha Khadilkar's son worked in my wife's company.)
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

IIRC, Asha Khadilkar's daughter is married to Aditya Oak. His father Dr Vidyadhar Oak is a famous harmonium player from Mumbai. (Asha Khadilkar's son worked in my wife's company.)

mhanunacha mhatale 'kadachit ... ulte'. chuk bhul dyavi ghyawi πŸ˜Š