Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
vidya...still i am not got he chance to see TWMR...may i  was too late ...by the time decided to see everyone was eager to see DDD...so mera bhi rehagaya TWMR......
bt i still want to go and see ...heard so much praise for Kangana...really want to see it😊
@veena - i was about to see DDD but friends told me 1st half is dull and extremely boring. So i thought better watch on DVD. But TWMR is paisa vasool every minute.
@vidya - ok...now i came to know from u & dilip where u got info on ameya wagh. πŸ˜†As i mentioned i was referring to promos.
Originally posted by veena0129

vidya...still i am not got he chance to see TWMR...may i  was too late ...by the time decided to see everyone was eager to see DDD...so mera bhi rehagaya TWMR......
bt i still want to go and see ...heard so much praise for Kangana...really want to see it😊

Yeah Veena, TWMR is paisa vasool...you will love Kangana...esp the Haryanvi one...lol the accent and the dialogs are too good.

i have not watched any of them...😭😭 mala Paying Ghost pan pahaychay but not yet released in vadodara...😭😭 

lets see when i get the chance to see... 
Awww...annie...don't worry...both r new movies..u  will get to see them😊
SW and Vidya,πŸ€—
Thank you thank you!! 

Wonderful flowers.....all with heavenly smell.  Dil khush kar diya πŸ˜³.  And what an arrangement SW, how much time must it have taken to pluck the flowers and then arrange!!!  β­οΈ β­οΈ Beautiful gajra Vidya!!!  β€οΈ Vowww...And that's Jaai, not madanbaan.  They smell sooo heavenly in the evening.  I am going to dream of all these flowers tonight for sure πŸ˜›.  Thanks again!!

I liked DDD very very much. The bro sis bond was great to watch, as this relationship is not given its share in bollywood.
Everyone played their part extremely well from Priyanka to Parmeet.

We watched Jurassic world yday, and it was as good as it could be in my opinion. It can't create the same magic as "The" Jurassic Park but it has its own moments. 3D effects could have been scarier but maybe that was intentional.

Originally posted by mishkil88

Dlip - i saw the promos of KKG yest. I don't think Ameya Wagh is there in it. Could not locate who is heroine. Subodh bhave & more prominently Rahul Deshpande are seen in that promo.

If I recollect, she is Daughter of Dr Vidyadhar Oak (Puneya-tale ek prasidhh gayak) and she is Daughter in law of Asha Khadilkar. (kinwa hyachya ulat ...)
Aata tar 3D bagnaarach πŸ˜ƒ...sis kinva mulila maska maarayla pahije, (doghina Anushka aavdath naahi πŸ˜•)
Neela πŸ€—

Originally posted by .Neela.

Hey Friends,
Today is Zoey's birthday.  PLease wish him on this thread

In last week, we had (almost) back to back birthdays of our forum friends (Anni, Vidya and Zoey). Hats off to those who prepared Birthday threads for them and what a nice gesture it was!πŸ‘

PuLan-chya shabdan-cha aadhar gheun sangayache tar ... 'he BD threads tar 'sundar' hotech. Pan ... tya-magache 'kasht (efforts)'  aadhik sundar hote!