Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Vidya - Jealous of you again. However some cyclone is coming on coastal Maha & Karnataka in next 48 hours.  For the time being i can't believe as there is a strong heat in Mumbai.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Vidya - Jealous of you again. However some cyclone is coming on coastal Maha & Karnataka in next 48 hours.  For the time being i can't believe as there is a strong heat in Mumbai.

bingo mishkil... πŸ˜‰ even i am jealous...

vidya at least tujhe photos baghun aankhon ko to thandat mil gayi...πŸ˜›
mishkil88 thumbnail
See the link below : cyclone ashooba is advancing to K'taka & MAH & GUJ. 
But still can't believe because of such strong heat here.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/deep-depression-likely-to-bring-heavy-rains-in-maharashtra-gujarat/20150608.htm

Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god Vidya, your photos reminded me of my native place in Konkan!! and now I'm longing to go there, after seeing your pics πŸ˜Š
Lucky you, you get to stay at such place everyday πŸ‘πŸΌ I have been to M'lore before and I had liked it very much. We stayed in Panambur beach resort.. Just across the sea! It was awesome!
veena0129 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

have anybody watched French Open Final...

It was worth watching... they were just at par every game by game and point by point...

but loved how Wawrinka has played throughout the tournament... well played...

now looking forward to the Wimbeldon...

yes...annie...super exciting match...din't miss it for a minute..(during adds got upπŸ˜†)...
my younger one plays tennis...so cldn't have missed such a big and important match😊
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Misc comments, as usual:
* On CHYD Monday night, Kranti R, Sonali K & Shilpa T continued the glorious tradition of Marathi actresses wearing unflattering western clothes. Well, Sonali is slim (emaciated, actually) and so didn't look bad. Shilpa wore the wrongest, most unflattering clothes possible. Ajinkya Deo looks as handsome and young as ever.

* On CHYD Tuesday night, Seema Deshmukh and Radhika Harshe from 'Alibaba ANi chALishItale chor' actress broke that tradition and wore - hold your breath - Indian clothes! Sharmishtha Raut wore a western dress but carried it very well and looked elegant. All three looked beautiful.
  Nikhil Ratnaparkhi is a multitalented character. I enjoy his articles in Sunday MaTA. He was on CHYD to promote 'Tom & Jerry' (Sharmishtha has replaced Kadambari Kadam).

* Pune is getting pre-monsoon showers practically daily these days. Time to plant the veggies!
Here are some photos from our garden:
(Don't remember the name of these flowers!)

The wonderfully fragrant 'madanbAN' flowers:

Just look at the baby sitaphals on the tree! (custard apple):

* ZM is showing the play 'Katyar Kajat Ghusli' (with Rahul Deshpande, Subodh Bhave etc) two times this Sunday: 1 pm & 7 pm.

* A good puzzle:
    You have two glass balls. They break when dropped from floor x & above but not when dropped from floors 1 to x-1. Given a 100-storeyed building, what is the minimum number of throws in which you can determine the exact floor x? 
(It is obvious that you must ensure at least one ball stays unbroken till you determine x!)

veena0129 thumbnail
Vidya...thanks for sharing the story...truly inspirational...😊
veena0129 thumbnail
Neela...enjoyed reading ur beautiful post...every body was missing  the fun and the thoughts u share ...😊...
don't miss GTG ...all the way the team is travelling to US to stage the shows...so go and enjoy it😊
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena0129

yes...annie...super exciting match...din't miss it for a minute..(during adds got upπŸ˜†)...
my younger one plays tennis...so cldn't have missed such a big and important match😊

Anni, Veena: I am a big tennis buff. Used to play for fun decades ago!
I have been fortunate to watch not 1 or 2 but *4* live matches of my favourite - Federer!
I have also watched 4 matches of Djoker. I have also watched Lendl, McEnroe, Navratilova
(my favourite woman player), Mandlikova, Sukova, Sabatini etc and also the Williams
sisters, Sharapova, Klijsters, Azarenka, Kerber, Nadal, Isner, Tsonga, Ferrer etc LIVE!

Watching Roger on the Center Court at Wimby during London Olympics 2012 was the
high point. 

Yes, I always want players with single-handed backhands to win. Mac, Lendl, Sampras,
Edberg, Fed, Wawrinka, Gasquet, Navratilova, Mandlikova, Henin - SHBH forever!
Great to see Stanimal win the other day. 60 winners on clay? Unreal!
veena0129 thumbnail
Vidya...beautiful pics of scenery around ur house...the coconut and banana trees...it must be exotic during rains😊