Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just read this post on FB...was really rendered speechless...Hats off to this young couple πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Vidya...Seriously salute to that guy.πŸ‘πŸΌ
You might have read Sheryl Sandberg's essay on FB when she lost her husband,if not must read.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Yeah Zoey, had read Sheryl Sandberg's post on FB...truly inspiring it isπŸ‘πŸΌ...really tough when one loses a close one to death πŸ˜­
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Just read this post on FB...was really rendered speechless...Hats off to this young couple πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeah Vidya... me kal vachli hi story... whats app var aali hoti... we should feel proud to have such people around us in the society... ashi changli loka ya jagat aahet mhanunch aaj hi he jag tikun aahe...

she was indeed a lucky girl to get him as her life partner...

true love never dies... it remains alive in the heart of other person...⭐️ β­οΈ 

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vidya, thanks for sharing such a touching story. Good to know that we have such people around us. 
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
have anybody watched French Open Final...
It was worth watching... they were just at par every game by game and point by point...

but loved how Wawrinka has played throughout the tournament... well played...

now looking forward to the Wimbeldon...

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Friends!!
Kase aahat sagale? Hope the scorching heat is almost over and looks like some parts have already got first showers. Nice click Vidya!!πŸ‘πŸΌ.  I am more than happy to send the rains from NYC to India. Just when it had started to warm up here...this week back to back 3 days of rains brought the temperature down to 50s (F) πŸ˜’. 

Vidya and Anni πŸ€—.   Sorry, am crazy busy with office work and work related travel so could not come to the forum.  Don't worry, I did not forget you all; definitely no thoughts of abandoning the forum, just not finding time to come to the forum.  So obviously not watching anything.  I see some more recommendations here...looks like I need to wait until my bachelorette life begins in August πŸ˜† 

For those who watch Marathi movies online, Coffee aani Barach kahi is available on Apalimarathi for the past 2 weeks -  after donating some amount to the site.  Nandi is also available on the site.  Hotstar video quality is too good, so those who missed watching it (including me) will definitely enjoy on the SP website.  The video quality is so good that I could not fail to notice the lousy and pathetic condition of Amdar Durva Patil bedroom  and her cheap saree on her HM with Keshav; one of the few episodes in the past 2 months that I chose to see.  The serial stopped making sense couple of months back and the HM was a complete spoiler.   

Ship of Theseus is indeed outstanding; the concept itself is very laudable.  

And yes, SW...have approached 3 Maharshtra Mandal's for checking the possibility of hosting GTG - NY, NJ and Atlanta).  Let's see how MM folks succeed in organizing the play on East Coast.  Definitely looking forward for it.

Anni...missed the French Opens completely this year. πŸ˜”

Ok friends, gotta go...see you all as and when I find some time.  Until then keep this thread buzzing with interesting news.

-----------

Madhuri Dixit : Bahut bhook lagi hai kuch khaane ko do na!
Shreeram Nene: Bas two minutes aur Maggi noodles ready.
Madhuri Dixit: Kahihi haa Shree πŸ˜†
mishkil88 thumbnail
Avatarachi goshta - premiered on ZM yest. Must say that almost 70% of the film is interesting. Superb acting by all lead actors includes child artist and esp Adinath kothare which was surprising.  Pan shevati shevati thoda klisht (complex) ani boring karun thevalay. Good concept like OMG & PK. Pan shevat entertaining kela asta tar khup maja aali asti. But worth watching nevertheless πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more in the series of HSM jokes:
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: "Para stri Maate-samaan!"
Asaraam bapu:  Kahihi haan shri πŸ˜†
Edited by Pooriya - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Hey Neela so good to see you and your wonderful post πŸ€—    and the joke was too good...Sonali yours tooπŸ˜†

Hey and no probs...we can understand your hectic work schedule...its just that we miss you πŸ˜”   so, no plans of coming to India this year? πŸ€”  well enjoy your alone time...that is also much neededπŸ˜›

And you have something to look forward to...GTG!!!!! woww!!!  SK and team will be more than happy to perform for the drama enthusiasts in the East Coast πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah, the heat is over, at least for us here in mlore   its been raining cats and dogs since yest evng πŸ˜ƒ  this is the time to snack on comfort foods like hot bhajiyas and sipping masala chai    my daughter has been pestering me since the last half hour to make pakodas for herπŸ€”  haai, kaash mere liye koi banake dete  πŸ˜”    Filhaal, meri beti ke liye banaati hoon ab πŸ˜Š  

Ok then friends bye for now, will get back to you all later at night.

Till then some more rain pics for you'll, clicked from my home πŸ˜›