Users

Frequent Posters

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I had thalipeeth in Aaswaad.

Mumbai is truely a place for foodies 

Yeah I like thalipeeth too..😃.I usually visit Aaswaad with my parents...So mi ani baba misal paav gheto and My Aai takes Thalipeeth...And then we share with each other..😆
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Forgot to tell you that the monsoon arrived in Pune early morning today. Rained for quite some time, complete with lightning. It did arrive in Kerala yesterday too.
'Misal Paav' is 'vegetarian'  because it has no meat. But it has no vegetables, so it is not really 'vegetarian'.

I heard Janhavi say 'kAhIhI hAn' to Lax too before she met Shree. Yes, it should have gone viral earlier, when the couple was at the height of its popularity.
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Maybe some of the judges really liked spicy food😛  but seriously looking at that pic, my mouth is just watering ðŸ˜›

Btw, this time when i was in Thane, did have misal pav at Swagath a couple of times ðŸ˜›

Vidya, next time in thane you should try misal at Suruchi nr Malhar Cinema. Its very small joint, you take parcel only. But its really spicy, better than mamaledar misal.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Vidya, next time in thane you should try misal at Suruchi nr Malhar Cinema. Its very small joint, you take parcel only. But its really spicy, better than mamaledar misal.

Is kunjvihari vadapao still there???? is it same in quality it used to be 10-15 years ago????
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the suggestion Dipali...will surely try that the next time i go to Thane ðŸ˜›
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

Is kunjvihari vadapao still there???? is it same in quality it used to be 10-15 years ago????

Sorry Anni, could not reply yest. Kunj Vihar still there but the quality of vada pav is not at all good.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Deepali - u too stay at thane ?? kunjvihar vada-pav was famous once.
dipalimanish thumbnail
Ho Mishkil, I have been born and brought up in thane, now stay in kalwa after marriage. Kunj Vihar was famous but I dont think quality is the same like it used be earlier.
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
may i know which area of thane ? 
dipalimanish thumbnail
My father stays in Gokhale Road, Naupada area, near Hastakala Saree shop.