Marathi TV

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 16

spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anni80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uc5HuaYhbo

ABP maza interview of GTG for celebration of 150 prayog...

BTW, GTG is going to be staged at the Brihan Maharashtra Mandal of North America convention in Los Angeles in early July. So expect Shree & Shara to go missing from HSMHG around that time ...
Those residing in the US can check with their local Maharashtra Mandals if they can stage performances of that play locally as this is being done to promote a good cause - a movement called Samavedana that provides affordable specialized surgical treatments to poor patients.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishkil88

Just for debate : EE madhe  Newton ani Einstein che references ugachach ghusadlya sarkhe vatle nahit ka ? keval ha picture andha-shraddhatmak vatu naye mhanun . Mala tari te asambaddha vatle. What u all think ??

Yes, those references did not have anything to do with the story.. But it helped establishing the fact that even though poor, the boy is 'hushar ani abhyasu'.. Baki kahi tyacha significance mala tari disla nahi.. Also, they showed that he is more intelligent than his sister.. (she had a dialogue when she says 'mala gaNitaat 100 paiki 42 mark aahet! )

and to be frank, the first time the thief leaves without taking the bangles, I thought oh god, now they are showing Vitthal himself helping the kids or what!! 😆
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If anyone interested in black-hole related theories, this is a good read!
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150525-a-black-hole-would-clone-you

BTW, nice DP Dilip da! Is there any story behind it?
mishkil88 thumbnail
whatsapp humor 😊
Shreesanth in court : I  am not guilty. I was not involved in match-fixing !

Judge : Kahihi haan Shree...😆😆😆
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pooriya

BTW, nice DP Dilip da! Is there any story behind it?

He, he... thanks Sonali.

No story as such. Few years back, in one of the workshops we conducted in our company (for our internal training), the theme was 'People Make the difference'!
I had used this picture (of various people collectively solving a 'Jigsaw') in Master 'Power Point template' to be used for that workshop. 

Yesterday I was browsing some of my old presentation (to prepare a 'new' one 😉). And found it there. So thought of using it as DP 😊
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dlip

He, he... thanks Sonali.

No story as such. Few years back, in one of the workshops we conducted in our company (for our internal training), the theme was 'People Make the difference'!
I had used this picture (of various people collectively solving a 'Jigsaw') in Master 'Power Point template' to be used for that workshop. 

Yesterday I was browsing some of my old presentation (to prepare a 'new' one 😉). And found it there. So thought of using it as DP 😊

hey dilip da... ur this dp can be related to all of us coz aapan sagle hi ekhadya vishayche vegle vegle perspectives mandat asto... right??? 😛
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anni80

hey dilip da... ur this dp can be related to all of us coz aapan sagle hi ekhadya vishayche vegle vegle perspectives mandat asto... right??? 😛

Nice perception anni. 👍🏼

Ani he 'weg-wegale perspectives' ektra jodale ki hoto ... ha GTC thread!
mishkil88 thumbnail
Did anyone see CHYD featuring Arun Nalawade & Sumit Raghavan ?? i don't know if they are together in any play. How was the epi ?
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said Dilip and Anni 👍🏼
Neela you seem to have forgotten us😔  where are you?🤔
Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vidya0906

Well said Dilip and Anni 👍🏼

Neela you seem to have forgotten us😔  where are you?🤔

Bingo Vidya... 😉

aaj sakalich neela chi aathavan aali hoti mala while commenting on the dp of deep da... just remembered how she keeps posting different topics and share her point of view with us...

Dear Neela where r u??? 😭