Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Neela, Brilliant answer to the first puzzle by Pooriya!

I am with you and Zoey about the second answer - we can determine the correct switch from 3, not 4 acco. to me.

Here's one more:
You have a two-scale regular balance with no weights. Weighing just twice, how will you determine the heavier of 8 identical balls? 7 of them have the same weight while 1 is heavy.

SW this is relatively easier :
pick any 6 balls divide them into the group of 3 each. 
- if weigh scale remains same check the rest two and you will find the heavier one. 
- otherwise if the balance is tilted then choose 3 from heavier group and pick any two and weigh them, if they are same third one is heavier otherwise its clear. 

so you have weighed only two times
Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anyone watching Nandi? Masta ahe..
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Basantii

are dear i missed it... i was very eager to watch it... but thought that it is tomorrow coz EE is tomorrow on ZM at 7 pm  and generally non fiction programs are on Sundays... missed it πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

For those who have missed it, Pl check hotstar website. In between the breaks they showed that this and other shows of SP are available on hotstar.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
A nice article in todays Times Life...
For those who will find it difficult to read the sub headline says...
Some criticism is not bad, but when the habit of condemation and faultfinding becomes a nations pastime, we need to sound the danger bells..

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Me ek don parts baghitle! Sundar hota! Especially last scene of Chinmay n spruha
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dlip

For those who have missed it, Pl check hotstar website. In between the breaks they showed that this and other shows of SP are available on hotstar.

Thank you Dlip.. I was wondering where to search for it..Missed after Ekach Pyala part as saturday is my skype day πŸ˜›
mishkil88 thumbnail
Just saw TWMR - sonali has already praised a lot & i agree with her. Kangna shd win all awards this yr too ! I wonder how she could play datto so realistic !! Superb direction & all round performance by all supporting cast & UP folk music. Must see once.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Watching Elizabeth...quite interesting...the kids are awesome...esp the bro-sis pair πŸ‘πŸΌ
Btw, the question Elizabeth mhanje kaay?  is being asked after every breakπŸ˜•   Yest Jnyana and his sis were discussing the same...she was asking him Elizabeth mhanje kaay...and he said England chi raani...tar ti mhanali, te tar naav zaala...artha kaay naavacha? so he said 'tikaau'  because ti raani azun tikun aaheπŸ˜†   wow good interpretation πŸ‘
Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Watching Elizabeth...quite interesting...the kids are awesome...esp the bro-sis pair πŸ‘πŸΌ

Btw, the question Elizabeth mhanje kaay?  is being asked after every breakπŸ˜•   Yest Jnyana and his sis were discussing the same...she was asking him Elizabeth mhanje kaay...and he said England chi raani...tar ti mhanali, te tar naav zaala...artha kaay naavacha? so he said 'tikaau'  because ti raani azun tikun aaheπŸ˜†   wow good interpretation πŸ‘

I am liking the movie...though I missed 1st one hour...😊

Ya kids are v good πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago