Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mishkil88

Dilip - aata Ekadashi chya promos cha paus chalu aahe nantar Dr. PBA ani Lokamanya he pan yeu ghatle aahet karan te suddha ZM ne produce kele aahet.  Lai bhari cha dhingana sampla. 😆

anand aahe (ani vaitag sudhaa!) 😡
Elizabeth Ekadashi movie kasa ahey? I am planning to watch it on sunday.
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Elizabeth Ekadashi movie kasa ahey? I am planning to watch it on sunday.
good for family esp children...simple and good.
Originally posted by mishkil88

good for family esp children...simple and good.

Oh oh, you too havent seen the movie NJ?   Me too am planning to watch it...have told my hubby and daughter first only, to allow me to watch and not to keep any other prog during that time 😛
Originally posted by vidya0906

Oh oh, you too havent seen the movie NJ?   Me too am planning to watch it...have told my hubby and daughter first only, to allow me to watch and not to keep any other prog during that time 😛
vidya you should have recorder (tata sky+) so that you watch at conv time and also forward ads and save lot of time 😊
Originally posted by vidya0906

No Vidya...if at all am watching this sunday it will be for the first time.
Thank you Dilip da, Mishkil & SW for lovebirds review 😊 Wanted to see it for Mukta actually..Good to know Amruta looked glamerous! She is definitely one of very few glam girls of Marathi cinema! I'll see if it is scheduled next weekend in Pune!
and Vidya: thank yo ufor the link.. yes Shashank voice is good. I actuallly liked his singing more than Deepika's.. May be because I don't like her voice much personally.. The song was nice one 👍🏼

Neeta: I'll update the answers on weekend.. and if possible post next puzzle.😊
Edited by Pooriya - 8 years ago
Folks! Tanu Weds Manu Returns is.. Insane, utterly ridiculous AND THUS overwhelmingly fabulous😃  watched it yesterday and oh my god! I enjoyed it to the fullest!!!
Even if you are of my type (i.e. not much into typical Bolly-masala-stuff) I can guarantee that you'll enjoy it.. I couldn't control my laughter even when we were out on road after the show! (My husband had to ask me to stop laughing as he did not want to feel embarrassed walking with me 😆) 

Three cheers for kangana for rocking performance. 👏👏👏I only watched her in queen and in TWMR but have to confess she is the best actress in BTown, as of today..

Sonali - certainly Kangna has become the new queen of bollywood. Amitabh has written a letter to her saying he is proud to be part of the industry where kangna belongs to ! it is such a big big complement from such a mega star !! i am dyeing to see TWMR now. See the link below :
http://www.movietalkies.com/news/30114/amitabh-bachchan-sends-two-letters-bouquets-to-kangana-ranaut-for-tanu-weds-manu-returns

Neela, Brilliant answer to the first puzzle by Pooriya!
I am with you and Zoey about the second answer - we can determine the correct switch from 3, not 4 acco. to me.

Here's one more:
You have a two-scale regular balance with no weights. Weighing just twice, how will you determine the heavier of 8 identical balls? 7 of them have the same weight while 1 is heavy.