Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena0129 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Neela007

hi...Neela...nice to see u back...yes...how cld i miss the fun here?๐Ÿ˜‰...
hope by now u must have seen PIKU...๐Ÿ˜Š

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok since all r talking about rk [rajeev khandelwal]
here goes

i was in 6th when i 1st saw kth n fell in love wid the title song! ajun aikte phonemade๐Ÿ˜›
i watched it in summer at my aaji's place n this man sujal  became a favourite [crush hota ka tevha mahit nahi but premat padle hya sujalchya]

since then have seen timebomb, lrl [parat lovezhala]. cid,
his ilms -aamir, shaitaan, table no.21, one episode of honge juda when he came to kashish's engagement [i cried , khushi k ansu] man! this man!๐Ÿ‘ majha tv varcha pahila prem [rightly called tv's srkโค๏ธ]

i saw a couple of epis of reporters, tyat ahech to charm ajun but halli tv nahich baghat,it is on my youtube playlist though!

but rk [as i call him in my head] che vishay kadhlyabaddal abhari aheโ˜บ๏ธ

he will always be my first love on tv 

my fav dialogue of him to kashish
I love the jail confession one
Is  se pehle ki yeh mauka bhi mera haath se nikal jaaye main tumse woh baat kehna chaahta hoon jo aaj tak tumse keh nahi paaya bauhat pyaar karta hoon tumse jee nahi sakta tumhaare bina

i'll go cry in my pillow now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Live2eat - 8 years ago
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chala, Reporter chya nimttane RK ha baryach janancha Soft spot aahe te kalale!

So, happy viewing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol Dilip thats true...who knows there may be some more ๐Ÿ˜†  and you know what, I finished watching 20 episodes...6 more to go ๐Ÿ˜‰ then can watch regularly on TV ๐Ÿ˜Š  

Thanks GO for the info on the timings.

Awww Jhanavi what a confession ๐Ÿค—
Veena, mala pan RK LRL madhe khoopach avadla hota...and then liked him in Aamir...and now the Reporters๐Ÿ˜›  he is awesome as Kabir Sharma and Kritika as Ananya is a perfect foil to his Kabir.

mishkil88 thumbnail
Unfortunately he acted in some b & c-grade movies. didn't click any of them. Shaitan was good but didn't get success at BO. Somehow he got lot of popularity with SACH KA SAAMNA reality show as an anchor.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww... so many RK fans over here... I also add myself in this list... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Although I have not watched Kahin to Hoga entirely but in those days it was the hottest jodi on TV and mostly coz of RK... I have watched some of the episodes of it... but I have watced time bomb and just loved it... Actually years before 24 telecast on colours the concept was handled in time bomb... but it did not got that much TRPs,,,

RK was the first person to take panga with EK... He dared to say no to the role which gave him immense popularity because of creative differences... 

but I must say EK gave platform to many actors... and they r well settled now...

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Unfortunately he acted in some b & c-grade movies. didn't click any of them. Shaitan was good but didn't get success at BO. Somehow he got lot of popularity with SACH KA SAAMNA reality show as an anchor.

Other than Sharukh Khan, no TV actor could succeed in film industry. Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy got reasonable success. But as character actors (If not wrong Ronit roy was in SRK-Sridevi movie Army) 
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dlip

Other than Sharukh Khan, no TV actor could succeed in film industry. Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy got reasonable success. But as character actors (If not wrong Ronit roy was in SRK-Sridevi movie Army) 

yess he was hero in d movie Jaan tere Naam... although movie was flop but songs were nice...

he also acted in d movie Sainik as side hero which has Akshay Kumar and Ashwini Bhave as lead

now a days it seems Sushant Singh Rajput is also settling as Mainstream Films Hero...
mishkil88 thumbnail
yes, i think SSR has a great future in store. Esp he is very popular among ladies.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol Anni i knew you too would turn out to be an admirer of RK ๐Ÿ˜†