Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
OHH MY GOD!  WHAT A TWIST TO ASMITA SERIAL EPISODE TODAY ! BHUVAN TRAPPED ASMITA

AND ABHIMAAN WITH A TIMER BOMB? 😲

ARE ASMITA AND ABHIMAAN GOING TO DIE? OR IS BHUVAN GOING TO SHOW TRUE FACE OF MR

SENIOR SARANJAME IN THE TAPE RECORDER?

VERY GRIPPING EPISODES STARTING FROM NOW ON.

I HOPE BHUVAN SHOWS ASMITA AND ABHIMAAN SENIOR SARANJAME'S TRUE FACE TO THEM 

AND THEN DIES IN THE BOMB BLAST

VERY GRIPPING EPISODES STARTING FROM NOW ON.
Dum lage ke haishya yetoy TV war. Simple and nice movie.

Baghayal (ghari bazun tar nakkich) harkat nahi!Edited by dlip - 8 years ago
Mathh Marathi Serials aap-aaplya parine roj toch-toch gondhal ghalat aahet

3D kadun hopes hotya (ajunahi aahet). Pan tyatala Reshma-Raksh track (Lapva-chapavi) ha typical MMS and inconsistent track aahe. Baki episodes mhanje 'Fu-bai-fu' cha 'daily dose' aahet.
Pan fu-bai-fu aathavadyatun don-welach asayache. Daily nahi!

Let's hope the writers come back to the writing equivalent to first 30-odd episodes.

For those who are interested in exploring new options -

On Sony TV, new serial Reporter is started 4-5 weeks back. The back-drop is of 'TV news channel, investigation journalism and how the news are being used/ made sensational to increase channel TRP'.

The serials will (obviously) go in Mills and Boon way after couple of months. But currently the screen play and story line is crisp.

All actors are good. All episodes (aired so far) are available on YouTube (Sony channel)

Edited by dlip - 8 years ago
After reading review Aga bai arecchya (hattichya) in Ma.. Ta.i can confirm another reputed director (kedar shinde) has bitten the dust.
Tanu weds Manu Returns is just brilliant it seems.  everybody are giving rave reviews of the movie...another must watch movie i suppose🤔
Originally posted by dlip

Mathh Marathi Serials aap-aaplya parine roj toch-toch gondhal ghalat aahet

3D kadun hopes hotya (ajunahi aahet). Pan tyatala Reshma-Raksh track (Lapva-chapavi) ha typical MMS and inconsistent track aahe. Baki episodes mhanje 'Fu-bai-fu' cha 'daily dose' aahet.
Pan fu-bai-fu aathavadyatun don-welach asayache. Daily nahi!

Let's hope the writers come back to the writing equivalent to first 30-odd episodes.

For those who are interested in exploring new options -

On Sony TV, new serial Reporter is started 4-5 weeks back. The back-drop is of 'TV news channel, investigation journalism and how the news are being used/ made sensational to increase channel TRP'.

The serials will (obviously) go in Mills and Boon way after couple of months. But currently the screen play and story line is crisp.

All actors are good. All episodes (aired so far) are available on YouTube (Sony channel)

DDD baddal Kay bolu? Faltupana ani itka loud feel asto!!!
Jyrg at least shant hota!

Ya reporters has the great rajeev khamdelwal! Plus it is a miniseries so lavkar n masta sample.
Originally posted by mishkil88

After reading review Aga bai arecchya (hattichya) in Ma.. Ta.i can confirm another reputed director (kedar shinde) has bitten the dust.

Amit bhandari me pan 2.5 deele ! Tila koni purush touch karto tar tyachavar sankat yeto. Then how come she gets prego?😆
fantasy chya navakhali kahi pan chalte. Asha picture madhe dokyache kam nahi. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by mishkil88

Dilip prabhavalkaranchya simple story chi KedAr Shinde hyani mati keleli distey. Parva home minister war kedar-ji sangat hote - Jithe Dilip prabhavalkaranchi gosht sampte tithun pudhe mala ( mhanje swtaha kedar-ji-na) mala gosht suchali! Kathin aahe...
Originally posted by vidya0906

Tanu weds Manu Returns is just brilliant it seems.  everybody are giving rave reviews of the movie...another must watch movie i suppose🤔

Me too heard the same...but I have not seen Tanu weds Manu too..will I feel disconnected to watch its sequel? ðŸ˜•

Ive not yet watched Piku too ðŸ˜”