Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@SW,
Yes,it is called relatively easy one..X is wearing White hat.How?

Z says 'Don't know' means X=Black,Y=Black combination is not there as there are only two Black hats.
Hence Possibilities are 
X=White,Y=White OR
X=Black,Y=White OR
X=White,Y=Black

Now,Y says 'Don't know' means X is not wearing Black hat as if X=Black then from second possibility above,Y is sure he is wearing White hat only.

Means X is wearing White hat.

Edited by -Zoey- - 8 years ago
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

@SW,

Yes,it is called relatively easy one..X is wearing White hat.How?

Z says 'Don't know' means X=Black,Y=Black combination is not there as there are only two Black hats.
Hence Possibilities are 
X=White,Y=White OR
X=Black,Y=White OR
X=White,Y=Black

Now,Y says 'Don't know' means X is not wearing Black hat as if X=Black then from second possibility above,Y is sure he is wearing White hat only.

Means X is wearing White hat.

Your answer and reasoning are both correct.
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha.. Zoey, yes you are right, if you know the answer, any puzzle will appear easy.
So, I just tried to encourage everyone saying they are very easy! Hope you will have fun solving them😊

@SW: Please keep posting a puzzle each week.

Pooriya thumbnail
To all who live in MH or have *Pravah coming on their TVs.. 
On 30th May, at 6:30PM they are going to show the natak Naandi. Please please please do watch it. I heard it's one of it's kind and very good drama. Please do not miss.

Also, in case anyone has recording facility, please try to record it, as they have stopped the play and we won't be able to watch it afterwords. Even I'm asking if any of my relatives can record it for me, as we don't get the channel over here πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ (Please let me know if anyone from our forum can record it!)

Edited by Pooriya - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Sw & sonali pls keep posting quizzes. I am tryg to access this site through mobl as i m outstn so lot of gadbad happening like i misread a quiz yestπŸ˜‰
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooriya

On 30th May, at 6:30PM they are going to show the natak Naandi. Please please please do watch it. I heard it's one of it's kind and very good drama. Please do not miss.

Also, in case anyone has recording facility, please try to record it, as they have stopped the play and we won't be able to watch it afterwords. Even I'm asking if any of my relatives can record it for me, as we don't get the channel over here πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ (Please let me know if anyone from our forum can record it!)

TFS Sonali. 

I hope they will upload it on hotstar. They do regularly upload star pravah serials on this site.

mishkil88 thumbnail
i always record all programs and then see it by fwdg ads. So i will see Nandi. Thanks Sonali for sharing.
spashta-wakta thumbnail

On 30th May, at 6:30PM they are going to show the natak Naandi. 

I've seen 'nAndI' & it's quite good. Kinda an anthology of musicals with a parallel story about how the 'sUtradhAr' / compere Spruha relates to the female characters portrayed in those plays. Hrishikesh Joshi is good as always.

I suspect that they are turning 'nAndI' into a multi-part Marathi serial with Spruha as anchor. We have been seeing promos of 'nAndI' featuring Spruha with 1970's-style big hairdo. Not sure they are showing the play.
Pooriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

I suspect that they are turning 'nAndI' into a multi-part Marathi serial with Spruha as anchor. We have been seeing promos of 'nAndI' featuring Spruha with 1970's-style big hairdo. Not sure they are showing the play.

ohh.. is it?? πŸ˜”  But on their FB page they have used hashtag #nanditheplay.. So I thought its the play they will be showing.. Also, the photos indicate the same. Let's see. 

spashta-wakta thumbnail

ohh.. is it?? πŸ˜”  But on their FB page they have used hashtag #nanditheplay.. So I thought its the play they will be showing.. Also, the photos indicate the same. Let's see. 

The earlier promos gave that impression but the one I saw today clearly shows they are showing an actual performance in a theater in presence of Marathi celebrities. So I stand corrected.