Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hey Neela where are you? you had said you will be coming this weekend...missing you and your posts my dear πŸ˜”

Hi Vidya, πŸ€—
Extremely sorry dear...could not come earlier as I had hoped to.  

Torn apart between heavy workload , (literally chappar faadke) guests and summer activities (The 20 mile Sunday bike rides are just killers).   And to top it all spring allergies!!  Although, because of my travel, I missed seeing the full Magnolia blossom this time.  I better not complain, since, it's only a few months before the hibernation starts πŸ˜’.  

But here I am...😳

So how have you all been friends?!! Hope you all got to enjoy the mango season πŸ˜› and the summer vacations.  And great going all...already on the 3rd thread πŸ‘.  Heartiest congrats!!  I haven't read the last few pages of GT2 in detail, but seems we have got some new participants to the the GT thread and glad to see Veena is also a GTian now 😊.  

I had hoped that the puzzle wizes would have been the reason of finishing GT2 so soon and Shaagird would be the lucky one to solve most of the puzzle bank πŸ˜† .  Dar gaye kya bhai log?

Anni welcome back and hope all the mothers had a great Mother's day!! πŸ˜Š I am trying hard to not be a mother like this one πŸ˜† (am sure some of you have already seen this video)

But what a wonderful singer she is β­οΈ.  She just stunned the audiences and the judges were equally awed.  She's so hilarious in this video 

And Vidya,
Yes am going to see Piku soon, perhaps next weekend since it's a long weekend.  One of my friends saw it yesterday and had good reviews.  Looking at the trailer I already am recollecting some Bengali colleagues who find it so hard to change their pronunciations and honestly, it's so hard to dissect what they are trying to say and avoid from bursting out in front of them. 

I hope the LONG post makes up for my absence πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers!! and keep rocking πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Neela007 - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
@neela -welcome back. I think Piku is far better choice than Bombay velvet. Next major attraction will be Dil Dhadakne do dir by zoya akhtar having impressive star-cast.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SW chya Indonesia- Malaysia tour chya write up warun PuLa Deshpandanchya 'PurvaRang' chi aathavan ali hoti. 

PuLa mhatale ki aaplyala patkan aathavate te tyanchye vinodi sahitya. 

Pan tyanchya hya 'PurvaRang travelogue' madhe tyani eka 'newly married couple' che kelele warnan itake poetic aahe. Particularly the last line ...   

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woww Neela happy to see your post πŸ€— and what a post πŸ‘πŸΌ   you seem to have been very very busy...woww 20-mile bike rides and all...great!!!!
Btw, I always am in splits when seeing the Mom song...we all tend to be like that at some point or the other...and yeah, the puzzles seem to have stopped altogether...kuch toh karo Zoey πŸ€”

Me too havent seen Piku as of yet...but will watch it very soon...Veena has already praised it to the skies...do give your review too Neela πŸ˜Š
.Neela. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dlip

Pan tyanchya hya 'PurvaRang travelogue' madhe tyani eka 'newly married couple' che kelele warnan itake poetic aahe. Particularly the last line ...   

πŸ‘πŸΌ

How cute!  πŸ˜³

And how times have changed right?  Years back when I went to Mount Abu, the newly wed couples on the bus from Jaipur to Mt. Abu just embarrassed us (I had been with my mother and her sister; although I am sure even if I went with my husband none of that would have happened).  The positive consequence of that was I could enjoy the scenery around πŸ˜†.  

And now I am immune to all of that πŸ˜•  I just feel like questioning people on the train...(as early as 7.00 AM)  I mean really?!!🀒 Huh...why sweat breath on such people in the morning... 

So this is what happens when people schedule an 8.00 AM and I get on the train at 6.30 AM just for the meeting to get canceled πŸ˜’ and I get some time to be on the forum πŸ˜ƒ.  I think people are already in the long weekend mood πŸ˜†.   

BTW, since my mother mentioned about TP's Karti kaljat ghusali performance on CHYD, I watched just her part on the train and recollected this original by Swati Chitnis ⭐️

What a world of difference in their dialogue deliveries.  And how slim was Swati Chitnis those days 😲.  I liked her in all her stage shows that I have seen.  Good luck to TP, I just hope this venture of her's is succesful to wipe off the turmoil on the personal front.

Anni, how correct you were πŸ˜­
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Neela, welcome back. πŸ€—Aap to ekdum id ka chaand ho gaye ho! 😭Kya bataun itne dino baad Shagird sun ke kitna achcha lag raha hai, by God!πŸ˜ƒ
Hehe Vidya, what can I do reg puzzles? SW had said he will ask every week, Sonali, Anni were also about to ask some but the enthusiasm faded away so early. I like to answer or try to solve it only. πŸ˜‰

Waise I think only Anni among HSMians was thinking about SK-TP with brain and all others were thinking it with heart. So,Anni la kami shock basla asel as she was mentally prepared for it. 
.Neela. thumbnail
Zoey,
Dil pe bilkul nahi liya hai aur shock bhi nahi laga hai.  I would not have imagined separation for anyone that soon, that's why I really felt for them.  Perhaps I thought for them from a very common man's POV.  And it's their life, so though it's ultimately their decision, I tried to look at the positives rather than focusing on the negative indicators, that's where I went wrong.  As SW has said, I too had hoped, they would reconcile their differences.  πŸ˜”  As long as they can take the pain and move on...Having said that...their onscreen love story will always be close to my heart !!  

Baki eid ke chaand ko dikhne ke baad yaad karne se kya faayda?? πŸ˜† 

But what may seem real music to your ears is your recommendation KYY - I got to hear loads of praises about the serial from 2 of my friends in NJ on the mother's day weekend.  Obviously they were gushing all about the male lead - Paarth.  Seems he is a Punekar πŸ˜› and his original name is Laghate?  Anni also recommended, and may be it's a project in Jul-Aug when I am alone at homeπŸ˜ƒ, let's see.  Currently, no time for any soaps.  
.Neela. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Woww Neela happy to see your post πŸ€— and what a post πŸ‘πŸΌ   you seem to have been very very busy...woww 20-mile bike rides and all...great!!!!

Btw, I always am in splits when seeing the Mom song...we all tend to be like that at some point or the other...and yeah, the puzzles seem to have stopped altogether...kuch toh karo Zoey πŸ€”

Me too havent seen Piku as of yet...but will watch it very soon...Veena has already praised it to the skies...do give your review too Neela πŸ˜Š

HAAA...Vidya, ek nahi...all of the rest are my posts πŸ˜†.  So, made up for all those days in one day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Yes, we have a 20 mile biking path all along the highway and there are bicycle Sundays when portion of the highway is closed for 4h to cars for exclusive use of bicyclists, joggers, walkers, scooters and strollers.  Some of our friends come from NJ and my husband's students / colleagues love doing it.  So, I cannot be the spoiler, although I would love to stay home and watch a movie / take a nap.

Comingh to today's CHYD...God knows why I thought of watching it !!!!! 90% of it was the CHYD gang's crap.  What made it worth the decision was Mugdha V's fantabulous rendition πŸ‘β­οΈ.  Although Ro.Ra. did not impress me at all.   

And my long due response to SW's informational post on GT2 regarding the current developments of little champs.  I recollected our conversation about them a year back and it is indeed amazing how fast Mugdha has learned to add her own variations to the classical renditions.  She was too young during the little champs session and only PL followed by Aarya were my favorites.  I had listened to almost all of PL's videos on YT and until SW posted Mugdha's videos, I had never thought of following her progress.  But, during my travel, that is all I did in my little spare time - just listened to all her videos on YT and her both videos of Johaar Maaybaap are just superb β€οΈβ­οΈ. She no doubt has a very promising future in classical music; just hope that she does not get lost in the showbiz.

Here is Madhura Datar's with meaning of the abhang...no intentions to compare.

So as always special thanks to SW for the treasure! πŸ˜Š  Let's hope ZM lets Aarya and PL show their prowess in tomorrow's episode.
Edited by Neela007 - 8 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Google var Arya ambekar type kela tar suggestions yet ahet
Salil Kulkarni marriage
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Google var Arya ambekar type kela tar suggestions yet ahet

Salil Kulkarni marriage

i know but there is no news as such. Hence not getting confirmed. But rumours are definitely there.